What's new

Farhan & Urwa got married

Fu*k this b!tch Mawra Cocaine oh i mean Hocain. :P
Dont care about Tiddi but Urwa is kind of cute :ashamed:

Why they were allowed in masjid with such dresses and nude heads
Who allowed them
There is no restriction
7GL3YLih.jpg

Same here after there crap I really wanted to say them nikah kar kay bara ehsan kita hay :hitwall:
Zarvan! Is this web-site not dedicated to defence matters only.Every now and then these cat-walkers and string pullers smear these sites with their publicity seeking tricks.I wish they stay with their Glossy-Glimmer-Glammer sites.

There is no restriction
7GL3YLih.jpg
There should be than this crap need to be stopped those who want to visit even on tourist bases either properly cover themselves or should not visit.

Good riddance. Not interested at all you show off shallow people!

There is no restriction
7GL3YLih.jpg

That is disrespectful. I was there recently btw and women with us were being given dupattas. I am sure the ladies in the pic above just decided to take them off once they were in.

That is disrespectful. I was there recently btw and women with us were being given dupattas. I am sure the ladies in the pic above just decided to take them off once they were in.
I was in Badshahi masjid 3 years ago i dont recall anyone handing dupatas amd i remember some women roaming around without them same situation in Faisal Mosque but 99% did wear dupatas

Urwa Hocene got married to Farhan Caied :D

True that

15420977_1527578523925819_6728665862415279113_n.jpg
15492169_1506218209407028_941965125844573030_n.jpg

Keeping up with the Hocenes :D

I heard she suggested visiting India for their honeymoon. The small issue of being told to leave gets in the way though. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom