What's new

Farewell to Incredible India

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol its not just the op though, the title comes from the Economist itself.

I mean imagine if Malaysian economy tanks and people writing "Malaysia not truly Asia anymore":rofl:

i agree...lol

Here is the chart from the Economist article:

20120609_LDC368.png

As you can see, India only really had "fast" growth during the Global Boom years from 2004-2007.

That convinced them that they would be able to sustain double-digit growth in the long run, like China has been doing for the past three decades. But now they are back at 5.3%, showing that those boom years were just a mirage.

Shining, Superpower, Incredible it's more talk these days with India then actual Hard Work this is the Reason why India Isn't Incredible, not shining or a Superpower.

Rahul Gandhi ?

RG = sheep

Its narendra modi, the lion....

About Malaysian economy???

alot of research and visiting malaysia short story the malays hold the political power if they ran their economy they wouldn't be where they are today, the chinese on the other hand have done a pretty good job, a similiar case in Indonesia as well.

lol its not just the op though, the title comes from the Economist itself.

I mean imagine if Malaysian economy tanks and people writing "Malaysia not truly Asia anymore":rofl:

They still have those adds running in India:rofl:

Spark, instead of posting funny pictures, you should just thank my posts everytime I speak on the subject of GDP.

You know you want to. :P

What research??

alot of research and visiting malaysia short story the malays hold the political power if they ran their economy they wouldn't be where they are today, the chinese on the other hand have done a pretty good job, a similiar case in Indonesia as well.

First get your country right.
People these days are not that neutral anymore to India.

CD I always wanted to ask are you a girl ?

Spark, instead of posting funny pictures, you should just thank my posts everytime I speak on the subject of GDP.

You know you want to. :P

They got nothing to say about their country real sad reality.. Hide behind their delusion and still think they are big is only what they are capable.. :lol:

I dare to bet, in a few years time. They will unable to afford all the 126 Rafale. Navy expansion plan will scale down.

So many BS, now is reality stepping in. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom