What's new

Far-right National Front wins EU vote in France

I'll come up there next weekend. I'm only an hour away where in Canada do you live?

I'm not sharing personal details to strangers on teh net, especially to Hamas shills.

Also, I will leave Canada whenever I want.

I'm not sharing personal details to strangers on teh net, especially to Hamas shills.

Also, I will leave Canada whenever I want.

Ooooooh ...I'm a HUUUUUMUUUUUUS shill! :devil:

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother is Iranian.

What a shame.

Bigoted right-wing parties winning in France is something to be worried about..

Hopefully French will get some sense before its too late..

Multiculturalism only works in brand new countries like Canada or America where their is no historical unified culture that is challenged by alien cultures.

Before some Indians say multiculturalism is working in India, those multiple "cultures" are nothing more than flavours in Indian culture. Furthermore, India her self isn't doing to well either.

Multiculturalism only works in brand new countries like Canada or America where their is no historical unified culture that is challenged by alien cultures.

Before some Indians say multiculturalism is working in India, those multiple "cultures" are nothing more than flavours in Indian culture. Furthermore, India her self isn't doing to well either.

Says an Indian living in Canada:lol:

Do you really think that Canada will function at all well if the non-white population starts dropping towards 50%?

we cant really blame them if anyone put himself in their position they would do the same

It's not a racist party.
It's a party who defend the French Identity.
It is a racist party, they define french as European descendant only. They're only pretending to be moderate now; If your party attracts neo-nazis are racists, either you're a racist party, or you have a lot of ideas you need to reconsider.

Whatever you say, Pali boy. Muslims have no place in Europe, Europe for the Europeans.
And with that, the racist was banned.

good news, the only anti american party in France is strongest power in France now
Anti-American? They're more pro-American than America, they're anti-EU.

Says an Indian living in Canada:lol:

Do you really think that Canada will function at all well if the non-white population starts dropping towards 50%?

Your statement makes no sense. Dropping towards? It is not even close to 50% how can it drop down to? FOBs :omghaha::omghaha:

That Guy said:
Anti-American? They're more pro-American than America, they're anti-EU.

The FN is one of the most anti-american party in Europe.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom