What's new

Fanatic Islamist torched Bagawat Gita and destroyed Hindu Temple in BD

No Indian members in this forum or any place supported Terry Jones...Burning of Holy Quran in USA is as much condemnable as Burning of Holy Geeta in Bangaldesh & holy Bible in Pakistan...

Oh i totally remember some Indian guy crying out that this is the perfect way of protesting against a religion!

In a certain way It does!

Are you saying secular nations are atheist????

This can only come from a Pakistani......... I will remember this.

How many pakistani thinks that India , a secular nation, is full of atheist ? be in Hindus/ Muslim / Christian / Parsis / Sikhs / Jains / Buddhist .......list goes on an on..

Could you define that certain way??

Are you saying secular nations are atheist????

This can only come from a Pakistani......... I will remember this.

How many pakistani thinks that India , a secular nation, is full of atheist ? be in Hindus/ Muslim / Christian / Parsis / Sikhs / Jains / Buddhist .......list goes on an on..

woah woah woah!Stop falling on me like rocks!

A secular nation?/I meant a secular Government,GoI shouldn't be concerned about this because they are secular i.e following no religion.and what is atheist ;following no religion.So a secular government is Atheist!

A secular nation?/I meant a secular Government,GoI shouldn't be concerned about this because they are secular i.e following no religion.and what is atheist ;following no religion.So a secular government is Atheist!

People form the govt, as the govt is formed by people from all cast, creed and religion it is called Secular not that these people when form a govt give up there belief and adopt a life of Atheism...Please understand the difference between Communism and Secularity...

People form the govt, as the govt is formed by people from all cast, creed and religion it is called Secular not that these people when form a govt give up there belief and adopt a life of Atheism...Please understand the difference between Communism and Secularity...

I think secular government means not having religious views(all religions or atheism) affect decisions or policies. It helps to eradicate discrimination some members of some religious group may have against others during policy making. Secularism does not mean atheism.

Yet they have to mould their statements and expressed concerns as that of an atheist,as long as they are a part of GoI!
I am not saying they should change their beliefs but rather their statements and concerns because they will be quoted as some flan flan of GoI.

Secularism is the separation of religion from state constitution. The beliefs of the persons in the government have nothing to do with it.

This is really disgusting me to see that 1 fanatic bhartis posted a non source article and all the people are just keep on posting on such a useless article...

Couple of thing needs to be cleared... 1st there are no such news of torching gita by any muslim. This is nothing but a bharti propaganda specially by the writer of the article.

There were 2 news recently.. 1 with stolen of jewelry of the statue or hindu god from a mandir and in another occasion one awami league leader was building a home or something taking partially the land of a mandir...

But just cause of the 2 incident one can not say or start a hue and cry like hindus are persecuted or discriminated as taking possession of other land illegally or forcefully has become a common phenomena over here in bangladesh. Thousand of hacters or acres of government land has been occupied illegally like this... So this is not a big deal here... n in the case of occupying land illegally muslims are 99% victim. So I do not think it is a big issue or one should make it as such.

In the case of stolen jewelry... this is also not uncommon as price of gold is increasing in the international market. In recent time there were reports of robbery in the jewelry shop in couple of markets. So if any one keep the gold and jewelry in a mandir by decorating a statue in an unprotected manner then how 1 can expect that those jewelry will not be stolen!!! To the robber or thief those gold were key to earning some hard cash... who knows whether some of the thief or robber were hindus or not... These drug addicted thief and robber just give a damn to the fact whether the stolen gold from the statue is worshiped as a god to some people. N it is also unwise to keep decorating all the statues with gold and expensive jewelries at night or non puja times. If any gold and jewelry is stolen it is because of the carelessness of the caretaker of the mandir.

But obviously any sort of crime is not desirable... so is the 2 incident... but there are no way to generalize this 2 case with discrimination or persecuting hindus. As after all there are no evidence of targeting attack, persecution and discrimination on the minorities like in India.

Regarding secularism it is nothing but a fascist ideology invented by some western government to promote only their own ideology and to destroy all other ideology. All the western country preach about secularism but in reality majority of them are fanatic christian theocratic country... N India... it is like others only secular by name but in reality a fascist and fanatic hindu country... one example is boys in khaki like people has a big voice in Indian politics ... like the christian fundamentalists in the west... One example is blind support for israel...

Have a look...

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian way of secularism is different that that of western secularism(eg. France or Turkey). While in west they shun all religions, India accepts all.

Accepting all? or making it something like a khichuri? lol

WHy are we talking about a so much unpopular religion that could not cross even the Indian people.

Lets compare how many Muslim dominated country in the earth. and How many are hindu domintated?

It is an Islamic country just like India is a Hindu country despite incorporating the word "secular" in constitution. and above all the people have the right to become whatever they want of their country You Me or anyone has no right to force our version of secularism or Islam on them.

nobody is supporting the attack. all we are saying is please keep out the word "Islamists" from it because the attackers were PRO INDIA secular hassina people

Then it is an another awful trend ....now Awami leage also joined the bandwagon of Islamic fundamentalist...

I request the admins to change the title to "AL Activist destroys Hindu Temple". I find it ridiculously funny that the Indian members here accuse the perp of being an AL activist and also a Jamat-e-Islami activist at the same time. This only proves that they are liars, because as everyone knows, AL and Jamaat hate each other's guts, and it's impossible for someone to belong to both simultaneously.

Oh, and Hindus attack each other's temples too, during their festivals when there are conflicting puja committees. No doubt that will also be shown as proof of Hindus being oppressed in BD.

Back
Top Bottom