What's new

Fanatic Islamist torched Bagawat Gita and destroyed Hindu Temple in BD

Who cares! Today I came across videos on youtube of Iranians burning the Koran! Big whoop! I say lets burn each others "book" and sit around the "bonfire" and have a beer. Religion is meant to make our life easier not more complicated.

I have nothing against those who burn books to show their protest. be it gita, quran, bible or <write your favourite book here>
Destruction of other's property and causing physical harm to others is criminal offence.

God save humanity from the crazy form of religius bigotry, if the normal people from all faiths dont stand against their own fanatics, our world will explode from hatred.

What does terry jones has to do with this ?

it has got alot with it. we are talking about hatred and extremism, jews got, hindus got it, christians got and certainly we got them. instead of playing game with each other here, we normal people have to stand against these hatemongers collectively. If we muslims strongly condemn al qaeda and the taliban, i think the other religions need to do the same thing with their fanatics.

I am from Sylhet, not far from the alleged source of the incident. This news has not played in our local or national media. Something like this would have been in the news. I have not come across this news either in electronic or print media. I know there are some incident where minority may have lost their land but burning Hindu holy book seem like odd. ;)

By the way, what is the source of this news. I hope it's not cooked up in some basement. :undecided:

And if the news is true than tittle need to be changed from Fanatic Islamist to AL thugs torched Bagawat Gita and destroyed Hindu Temple in BD.

Sad Incident and i nowhere support it.

But no one praising freedom of speech here...where are All those who were praising it when our prophet was insulted and when terry jones burn Quran.

if it happened i think this guy did what he wanted to . nobody can do anything about it .

he should buy millions of copies from his pocket. and burn all of them. this will only help - the hindu publisher getting money and pollution in his city and make his life worst than it already is .

Are the Islamic fanatics confined only to AL?

Or is it a propaganda campaign of some vested interests here?

So whats the point for indian members here. It is not in India so should have not been our concern. But if the people want asylum in India our doors are always open.

At the same time burning of any book is condemnable at any place. But i still fail to understand whats the point of it. Hindus wont get agigitated by the incident....

So whats the point for indian members here. It is not in India so should have not been our concern. But if the people want asylum in India our doors are always open.

At the same time burning of any book is condemnable at any place. But i still fail to understand whats the point of it. Hindus wont get agigitated by the incident....

hindus must feel good atleast some muzlim is buying hindu books.

its his class which is on the show case.
he can burn as many geetha , in the end the book itself talk about KARMA.

If getting agitated solved the issue, then one should get agitated.

The best form of insult is to ignore.

When one does not retaliate, then the whole effort comes to nought.

Sad Incident and i nowhere support it.

But no one praising freedom of speech here...where are All those who were praising it when our prophet was insulted and when terry jones burn Quran.

No one here praised or supported the burning of Quran. But when someone burns a copy of Bhagwad Geeta, I would suggest that person to save it for cold nights. Might be more useful in the fireplace.

I am yet to meet a Hindu who would be concerned if his neighbor (or anyone) were burning copies of Geeta. Koi bhi falsafa kissi kitaab ka ghulam nahi hota.

If it is not yet clear to you - I fully support the actions of that person to show his frustration in whatever harmless manner he deemed fit.

mjnaushad

I do not and did not (in the thread) find the burning of the Quaran amusing.

In fact, I thought it to be stupid and mentioned it so!

Don't generalise to support a view point of yours, which in any case, is not true in its holity!

I find it most amusing when one gets wildly imaginative and hallucinates and interpolates his phobias as being representative of those he finds not suited to his scheme of things!!

Ad they say this side of Wagah, Husseiniwalla Bridge and Attari -
Jago, Mohan Pyare!

indian muslims:most peaceful,adjustable understandig and most importantly non radical
our western and easter neighbors sadly are living in backward times,society and thinking.

Back
Top Bottom