What's new

Fanatic Hindu calls for nuclear strike on Canada

Good point. India calls for the banning of people on Twitter for simple Tweets. Here, a BJP controlled media outlet is calling for a nuclear terror attack on Canada.

Maybe they have too many nukes and don't like poutine. Do you think India can smuggle a dirty nuclear bomb into Canada? They pretty much have a control on the drugs and human trafficking business.

Normal people know a nuclear attack on Canada would make all Western countries and China to respond with nuclear strikes (even if limited)against India.

Meanwhile in India:
Are you Indian?

Are you Indian?

He's from a country that is a member of NATO. If India was foolish enough to attack Canada, his country will be a part of "Article 5" and jointly attack India with all other NATO countries.

Yes you are.

He's from a country that is a member of NATO. If India was foolish enough to attack Canada, his country will be a part of "Article 5" and jointly attack India with all other NATO countries.

He won't. His country and civilisation is in bed with India. Remember that India is needed against China.

I thought it was some random tweet. It seems to be a popular national television. Do you think that this opinion would carry momentum? I mean it's quite superpower like to have such random opinion run on national television. Speaks to the confidence of the Indian public on their skyrocketing country.

Zaid Hamid says a lot of things on Pakistan national television. Does that also show the ‘confidence’ of Pakistani public in all wild conspiracy theories?

This is so stupid. Why are Indians talking like Pakistan, of threatening nuclear for every small thing? As if that's the best argument lol. BJP needs to choose it's leaders wisely and I know this is national television and they want TRP.

Back
Top Bottom