What's new

Famous Qawal Amjad Sabbri killed in target killing. RIP

We have to end this joke of a shia Sunni quota in armed forces as well make 20% shia 60% Sunni/suffis and the rest for some other certain sects folks pretending to be Sunnis get in the forces while we Sunnis/suffis who constitute the 60+% get to see only truck di butii and please no more tablewghis around our strategic installations

You can say whatever you want but that does not change the fact that Karachi was ruled by a Gang over the last few years. An extended arm of the Pindi boys, this could be them as they’re not happy and I see where they’re coming from. In regards to the police it’s an institution, it favours Pindi boys when it’s weak like other institutions in Pakistan so they can continue their direct and indirect rule over Pakistan, be in charge of foreign policy, budget etc.

I say what is fact and I don't believe in fantasies. Pindi Boys didn't ruled karachi, they saved karachi from those whom were responsible for killing in karachi now and back in 90s too. Fact is that it was pindi boys who always saved Pakistan from every problem not ur lovely politicians.

Don't blame pindi boys for everything, they make wise decisions seeing the present situation.

Dude what is our major player that is army and rangers doing?
Running PR shows and earning money.

Army is doing more then what we are asked them. Question is what bloody other institution is doing except eating our money. Internal security is the matter of Police which is unfortunately providing support to criminals to lot us and these bloody politicians supporting them all. Pakistan never have any internal security system and witness protection program and all credit going to our bloody politicians and they think to them self only.

If all thing have to be done by army then leave all your designation and appoint army chief to run this country. Our blood sucking politician only think to them self and if someone say anything to them then famous sentence came out" Jamhoriat will be derail". People dies no problem but " Jamhoriat will not be derail"

May Allah give all of them HELL.Ameen

SABRI TO BE LAID TO REST ON THURSDAY
Posted by Fawad Maqsood
views.png

amjad.jpg

KARACHI: Renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri, who was shot dead in Karachi's Liaquatabad area on Wednesday, will be laid to rest on Thursday after Zuhr prayers.

According to media reports, the Namaz-i-Janaza of the deceased would be offered in Liaquatabad mosque.

He would be laid to rest in a graveyard in Karachi's Paposhnagar area.

A spokesman for Sindh Police said that the Station House Officer (SHO) of Sharifabad had been removed from his post after the incident.

Governor Sindh Dr.Ishrat ul Ebad Khan contacted Director General of Rangers Sindh, Maj. Gen. Bilal Akbar, and IGP A.D. Khawaja separately.

He directed that every step should be taken for the arrest of killers.

The Governor described the killing as a conspiracy to spoil the peace in Karachi.

However, he warned that no one would be allowed to mar the law and order in the city.

http://www.brecorder.com/top-news/pakistan/305313-sabri-to-be-laid-to-rest-on-thursday.html

Damn, I really liked listening to Sabri brothers when having whisky by myself.

RIP sir. You'll be missed.

=====================================

A blasphemy case was filed against Sabri last year after he mentioned members of the Prophet Muhammad's family in a song.

It is not known if the shooting is related to that incident.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36597498

Rip I'm feeling extremely sad, a very precious loss for pakistan, why did Sindh government not given him any protection when he reported his life was in danger, I think the army should takeover whole Sindh and clean the province of terrorists and criminals roaming around freely.

PPP and MQM don't slit people's throats while shouting Allah Akbar. These are your former lovers, I remember when you were a open Taliban supporter. What changed? Did someone in plain clothes visit your house?

Most of Karachi police are full of criminals from rural Sindh or Punjab. They come to Karachi to make $$$. Imagine how much money they make, Karachi is a huge city, there is potential for every terrorist, criminal and scam bag to make $$$.
Yes they still kill thousands and thousands and thousands. And you are defending them WOW. Karachi operation is a big big joke if entire leadership of MQM and TTP and PPP is not eliminated

I was listening to his qawali on yesterday's show. The qawali was about ones passing. My heart filled with sadness and agony. They are killing those that represent a positive image of Pakistan. These people are killing those that create name of Pakistan. He will always be remembered.

I don't think it was MQM. He was their supporter and a few days ago went to their gathering for qawali where many cried.

Those perpetrators must be found and killed. Those that are behind it must be found and punished. Monsters. Barbaric, crazy, messed up monsters.

Suspending DIGs won't solve this. Its the provincial govt that needs suspension. In their era the police has zero presence.

This is just too much.

He died in Liaqatabad , in the den of MQM. According to different media outlet, way the killer disappeared on bikes, seems they know the area very well.

I say what is fact and I don't believe in fantasies. Pindi Boys didn't ruled karachi, they saved karachi from those whom were responsible for killing in karachi now and back in 90s too. Fact is that it was pindi boys who always saved Pakistan from every problem not ur lovely politicians.
Don't blame pindi boys for everything, they make wise decisions seeing the present situation.

Pindi boy and his Gang in action - later claimed dekhee awaam ke taqaat.

Majority of Pakistanis approach this matter in way you do or think (thats Pindi boys success) coz their performance as a army since 47 is nothing but embarrassing in terms of protecting Pakistanis and Pakistan their only job. Anyways if you don’t hold accountable the most powerful institution in Pakistan that has been in power directly and indirectly since 47 and their footprints can be found almost on everything that happens in Pakistan. Then its going to be a mess, Like the way it is now in Pakistan. Accountability, Law, strong institutions etc are the pillars that a state is built on. They have removed these pillars/weakened them as it gives them direct and indirect access to the country, only their institution/pillar stays strong. Old game played with ...... Pakistanis since 47. Their puppets and muppets, when come into "power" get fair share of the pie, majority of pakistanis get the box the pie is in :D

So think like majority of Pakistanis and see Pakistan suffer or not reach its full potential.

Last edited:
He died in Liaqatabad , in the den of MQM. According to different media outlet, way the killer disappeared on bikes, seems they know the area very well.

He lived in their area because he was an avid supporter of MQM. Even a few days ago he showed support for them. Why would MQM kill it's own? Taliban has already claimed responsibility for the attack. Your TTP brethren have carried out the attack in the name of Islam.

He lived in their area because he was an avid supporter of MQM. Even a few days ago he showed support for them. Why would MQM kill it's own? Taliban has already claimed responsibility for the attack. Your TTP brethren have carried out the attack in the name of Islam.
Can be possible.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom