What's new

Famous personalities you have met.

Played cricket with the Quaid!!! Wow... a clear chart topper!!!:agree:

Wish Elmo could do some name dropping, but Elmo has only met one big, big person --- that's Big Bird on Sesame Street :D

That's quite an impressive list Sir Muradk! :tup:

No one can top it and I think we should just talk about your list and forget about our own. :lol:

Bill and Hilary Clinton
Sharuk Khan
Ashwaria Roy
Salman Khan
Gulshan Grower
Sanjay Dutt
Imran Hasami
Katrina Khaif
Saif Ali Khan
Atif Aslam
Rahat Fatahi Ali Khan
Imran Khan

Want to meet:
Amir Khan
Sonu Nigam

Have only met Shahbaz Sharif. Was invited to meet Prince Charles, took a day off work to avoid it. Why should I stand in a line to meet anyone. Have met Justice Smadani and liked him.
Araz

Machoman^^^^Are you sure you dont live in Mumbai???

Last edited:
Hakim m Said: founded school where i studied till class 8 before my O levels, used to visit every once in a month and gave a very good speech, he had a lovely voice and we young kids loved him very much. once we had a very big nice party at our football stadium celebrating his birth day on 9th of january when he was the governor of sindh, i still remember his heli landed on the stadium, and our parents were also invited at the party.

Well I have met you people who have met many people ryt?:D

Although Murdak's list is the best one could possibly ever have ( no challenging that )

but still here my little list.

1) Chinese Hockey Team :P
2) Some members of Pakistan cricket team ( retired and current )
3) Samiullah ( Flying Horse , Pakistan hockey legend ) , He is my neighbour so i meet him almost daily
4) Marcus North ( Australian cricketer )
5) Boman Irani ( Actor ) ( we both were staying in the same hotel in Paris )

My list is nothing compared to Muradk's and some of others'

ex pm Jamali
ex pm shaukat Aziz
Muhahid Hussain
Raja Pervez Ashraf
Qazi Hussain Ahmed
Prof. Khurshid Ahmed
Abdullah Abdullah
Iftikhar hussain
Late Nawabzada Nasrullah Khan
Michael Jenkins
Khurshid Kusuri
Veena Malik
Firdos Jamal
Abid Ali
several other politicians, intellectuals and actors

I have met
P Chidambram
Lara Dutta(Hawt!!!)
the Dalai Lama
Sourav Ganguly
the lead actress of Gulal ayesha mohan happens to be good friend of mine...
Wes Borland(guitarist of Limp bizkit)
dave Murray...bruce dickinson and others from the Iron Maiden....got some photos clicked...even with Mark Knoffler when he came to India...
and saw Roger Waters live which was my childhood dream...

General Asif Nawaz Janjua - April 1988 - I met him when he headed the Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul.

I was in JCB representing the PAF, and I think he came to bid farewell before taking over the Corps Commander, Karachi post.

I was only a few days in the academy and had no idea that the nice gentleman talking to me is the head of PMA and future COAS :)

After a couple minutes of chat he turned around and start talking to the officers with him and a jala huwa senior came to me and asks "do you know who he is?" like I have committed a bloody crime.

I have met
P Chidambram
Lara Dutta(Hawt!!!)
the Dalai Lama
Sourav Ganguly
the lead actress of Gulal ayesha mohan happens to be good friend of mine...
Wes Borland(guitarist of Limp bizkit)
dave Murray...bruce dickinson and others from the Iron Maiden....got some photos clicked...even with Mark Knoffler when he came to India...
and saw Roger Waters live which was my childhood dream...

I would not mind Lara Dutta and Dalai Lama in my list , how did you get the see him. Meeting him must be exciting.

Last edited:
Machoman^^^^Are you sure you dont live in Mumbai???
No, But but living in USA and become a sponsor for big show makes you meet lot of talented people.

Most nice person in all those actors were Gulshan grower and Aswariya they were awesome. Very nice and humble. Worst was Salman Khan. This guys is in some other world.

Back
Top Bottom