What's new

Famous personalities you have met.

Sir do u have photos of those meeting.. Eager to see ur claims

Thanks

YeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but they are for my website, So you got to wait , The website will have almost all my 32 missions plus couple of interesting things to read and watch.

Last edited:
i was so much happy when meet mushraf

nawaz shareef meet three times
with shahbaz
zafarullah jamali
imran khan
prince miqran when he was madinah governer

now i just wait to meet sir murad hurrrrrrrrrry

YeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but they are for my website, So you got to wait , The website will have almost all my 32 missions plus couple of interesting things to read a watch.

Impressive again Sir ji!

I don't have to prove anything people who know me they know. I don't have go give justifications don't like dont read it. simple.

Haan about my friend sheikh rasheed ahmed, I and my wife were state guests of China staying at Beijing hotel presidential suite, and suddenly there was a big thing that a Pakistani polititians want the room well I said I have no problem well I go and tell him that he can have it and we will move into another room. As we go down in the lobby Sheikh Sb had 2 girls rapped around his arms and when me saw me he knew who I was we met countless times. And he takes my name and says Sir gee Hoi jaye 1 each and I humbly said Rasheed this is my wife with me oh you should have seen his face suddenly innocent :lol::lol: he is fun to be around. Next morning he gets the other PS and while we were leaving for CATIC HQ I see 6 girls coming out of his room and I go in and said oh yar mer jay ga and he says sir gee I am still 16 and I said if you were 16 you would have been dead by now:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. I like him he is funny.

I don't have to prove anything people who know me they know. I don't have go give justifications don't like dont read it. simple.

Haan about my friend sheikh rasheed ahmed, I and my wife were state guests of China staying at Beijing hotel presidential suite, and suddenly there was a big thing that a Pakistani polititians want the room well I said I have no problem well I go and tell him that he can have it and we will move into another room. As we go down in the lobby Sheikh Sb had 2 girls rapped around his arms and when me saw me he knew who I was we met countless times. And he takes my name and says Sir gee Hoi jaye 1 each and I humbly said Rasheed this is my wife with me oh you should have seen his face suddenly innocent :lol::lol: he is fun to be around. Next morning he gets the other PS and while we were leaving for CATIC HQ I see 6 girls coming out of his room and I go in and said oh yar mer jay ga and he says sir gee I am still 16 and I said if you were 16 you would have been dead by now:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. I like him he is funny.
Quote: When i can get fresh milk every time, who needs to keep a Cow Unquote. :pop:

hmm interesting thread!!! I have met quite a few actors, Abhishek Bachchan stands out for being genuinely Interesting! Met many Directors too, but not listing them all, as they span bollywood and south cinema, the important ones go in here:

APJ Abdul Kalam
Sonia Gandhi
Atal B Vajpayee
George Fernandes
AK Anthony
Vayalar Ravi
Ex Raw Chief Hormis Tharakan (sometimes on a daily basis when he was DGP Kerala, and then ocassionally when in RAW)
E Ahmed

I have met Pakistani actress Meera and spent some time with her. She was a really nice person, a doll :)

sir how was meating Imran Hasami???

thanks God I am not a women, other wise Chumay baaz Chuma lay hi lata. But he is nice guy too very shy..

I have met:

Lady Diana -at school when I was just a kid.

Tony Blair -in 2006 in Afghanistan. Shook hand with him.

Qazi Hussain Ahmad -kissed his hands in a mass crowded antiAmerican rally in 2001 in Karachi.

Lucy Pinder (British topless model) -met her in a *classified location* :)

I have met:

Lady Diana -at school when I was just a kid.

Tony Blair -in 2006 in Afghanistan. Shook hand with him.

Qazi Hussain Ahmad -kissed his hands in a mass crowded antiAmerican rally in 2001 in Karachi.

Lucy Pinder (British topless model) -met her in a *classified location* :)

Of all the people you kiss Qazis hand man you just topped the list:agree:

Wasim Akram
Waqar Younis
Ahmed Faraz
Inzamam-ul-Haq
Shahid Afridi
Huma
(forgot the last name, lead actress of Family Front)
Ahmed Faraz (and many other famous poets whose names I do not know, khaloo is shauqeen of sher-o-shairi, so he organized many mushairas back in UAE)

I missed out an opportunity to meet with Col. Chris Hadfield, an active Canadian Astronaut, by a few minutes. I had a test during his lecture at my university, so missed out on the golden opportunity. He has done everything that I have wanted to do as a kid, he has flown every major Western fighter you can think of, he was a test pilot for advanced F-18 research (wrote a ground-breaking paper on spin-recovery, if I remember correctly), and he has been into space. Impressive would be an understatement.

My list isn't huge or very impressive. But, one day I will be on someone elses list of "most memorable encounters".

Met Imran Khan Rude bastard when he saw my mother in law giving 50 million RS to his hospital he became so sweet. As-hole.

From Asghar khan Ex-COAS to COAS Rao met every one basically grew up with these fine people.

General Zia plenty of times.
Ex-Mayor Juliani
Chuck Yeager
John Fricker
Actor Nadeen
Mel Gibson
Tom Cruise and wife in Aspen
Tina Turner
George Lucas
Harrison ford in Baltimore
Sylvester Stallone in Denver
Ajay Devgan and wife in Aspen both husband and wife very friendly.
Sharukh Khan in France very rude guy.

Back
Top Bottom