What's new

Family's 20 kids highlight Pakistan's population explosion

My ex-girfriend was the sixth and the youngest amongst her siblings(PS : Hindu family)..
The eldest one being a guy and then five girls..!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

And I always told her; "If nothing else, your father did a damn good job for the sex ratio of the country.. Hats off to him... Need more to follow his example..!!" :lol: And she used to get soo annoyed hearing this... Lost on so many hanky-panky sessions because of that comment..!! :cry: :cry: :D

Its really embarrassing , my frnds embarrassed who have 3/4 siblings.Does it really same in pakistan.

Education is essential for solving the problem regarding birth control. People need to be taught to only have the number of kids they can afford & provide a good life too. A good life in this case would mean to be able to educate, feed, & clothe their children while still being able to afford some moderate luxuries.

Islam does not forbid birth control. This is another example of why these so called "scholars" need to beaten & controlled. They poison the minds of those foolish enough to believe them without undertaking any research of their own. It's true that God shall provide the essentials required for life for good Muslims. However the point to note here is that while God will provide true Muslims with enough to survive, He does not promise to get you a mansion to live in & neither does He promise to get your children a degree from Harvard university. God has provided humans with a brain & they must make use of their brains for the accomplishment of all tasks including the number of kids a family should have.

An out of control birth rate is dangerous for a poor country like Pakistan. The article makes great points regarding its dangers so I don't think any further elucidation from my side is necessary. Migrating to other countries isn't a solution either, Pakistan must be able to fend for itself without turning in to a burden for the world community. I don't know what family planning services are doing to counter this problem at the moment. What's clear though is that if they do desire any success in resolving this issue then they are going to have to annihilate the lies these religious scholars have preached to our populace.

3 to 20
20 to 126
126 to 800

within 6 decades 3 to 800
God bless others to compete with them for food and space

Wars, Disease, Famine will correct this over-population problem.

Just say birth control and you'll see Mullah brigade on your door teaching you how unislamic is birth control

Is it true that Pashtuns are more likely to be polgamists, or is that just a stereotype?

People should be qualified to have children when they'll be capable to educate and feed them, and off-course give them a proper and healthy upbringing.

Back
Top Bottom