What's new

Fall out from September 22nd Indian-US joint welcome for Modi

this was merely a stunt to dip into the pictures of the american indian diaspora for trump's reelection, nothing more, nothing less. indian population is too wide spread across the u.s. and far too small to make a difference in ther votes...its not gonna remove the heat from india's tail especially since Pakistan has its boots on america's tail in Afghanistan.

stop hyperventilating guys! :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? Why would Trump waste his time if what you said was true? The man is scrounging for votes and given that he won three key states by mere thousands of votes. The man needs every vote he can get. That he's literally holding hands with Modi in Houston will get him votes. They may not be overwhelming but it may prove critical.

It is not about Treating one way or other

The issue is Kashmir's Human Rights Violation have been overlooked, if a Guy/ Government can treat 12 million Kashmiri like this, you can imagine what is cooking in Trump's head

Killing and death in Syria = USA claimed we will not fund the cities and leave people intent
50 day Seige and food block in Kashmir = Trump and Modi are engaged in a Kiss
Palestinian Issue stuck in Limbo = Well USA is making embassy in Israel

Human Rights violations will always take a back seat to national interests. It's a cynical view but a realistic one.

Once you aren't looking through nationalistic tunnel at what is being said; you will understand what I suggest. The word Pawn may very much relate to Ashraf Ghani in current situation and the way Modi is heading towards a crash course merely under impression of containment of Pakistan & China; you will find out as how bad its going to affect the future of India. Introspection is what you really need to consider while evaluating Modi mantra at the moment. Modi is only cashing upon rhetoric which was under wraps for last 70 years and he brought that into daylight to the world to see. Extremism, religious intolerance, mob lynching, growing intolerant society & occupational mindset are few references by the others living outside of India for Modi RSS BJP.

Pakistan is strategically more important to US as compare to India in this game but unfortunately, that importance comes with a lot of threats & dangers for us and unlike India, we do not enjoy the fruits of US/West friendship because, India is the one that can be used to contain China not us. On other hand, our safety is what makes Iran safe & similarly, that is what Russia understood as well as China. So all in all, this is how the regional bloc seems to go ahead whereby India can provide everything to US under LEMOA and whatever.
Center of the argument is, why in spite of all the flaws (or evils) mentioned by you, India's position is more tenable than Pakistan's.
My assumption, Pakistan always tried to exploit/depend upon the regional geo-political situation to its benefit rather than developing inherent strength.

(And, all Indians are not Sanghis)

Center of the argument is, why in spite of all the flaws (or evils) mentioned by you, India's position is more tenable than Pakistan's.
My assumption, Pakistan always tried to exploit/depend upon the regional geo-political situation to its benefit rather than developing inherent strength.

(And, all Indians are not Sanghis)

You can call it evils but I mentioned the "may Be" interests by other into India. Not so long ago, Pakistan was enjoying such kind of status & we were at receiving end due to the same that we lost economy as well as precious 70000+ lives. If you are about to evaluate Pakistan current situation then as I said, you must not do it under nationalistic vision. In-fact we learnt but hard way so we choose now to move ahead for our own interest without getting deluded in so-called friendship ties with more losses to us.

Or we can decide to exhibit Salahuddin-like courage and fight for freedom of the Kashmiris who are suffering for our sake.
Are we just going to wait and watch the Hindus mass-murder the Muslims of Kashmir like the Jews did with Palestinians?

I think that the reality is that, we as a nation or state, are not ready and prepared to go to that extent, which may jeopardize the security of Pakistan itself, which would naturally lead to a nuclear holocaust. I don't think that even the people of Kashmir would favor this condition. Consequently, we are looking for a scenario, where circumstances would force India to let valley of Kashmir go. We, because of our limited resources, in virtually all aspects and spheres, are not in a position to do, what we would like to do. Hence, the constraint is not our choice, but compulsion.

What are you talking about? Why would Trump waste his time if what you said was true? The man is scrounging for votes and given that he won three key states by mere thousands of votes. The man needs every vote he can get. That he's literally holding hands with Modi in Houston will get him votes. They may not be overwhelming but it may prove critical.

Human Rights violations will always take a back seat to national interests. It's a cynical view but a realistic one.
texas has always voted for republicans, indians in texas the won't make a difference. he will just use the indian funds in the swing states & states that traditionally vote democrat.

You can call it evils but I mentioned the "may Be" interests by other into India. Not so long ago, Pakistan was enjoying such kind of status & we were at receiving end due to the same that we lost economy as well as precious 70000+ lives. If you are about to evaluate Pakistan current situation then as I said, you must not do it under nationalistic vision. In-fact we learnt but hard way so we choose now to move ahead for our own interest without getting deluded in so-called friendship ties with more losses to us.
The simple reason this won't happen with india is because we will never ever fight others war either with boots on ground or covertly. That is where you lost the game plan.

The simple reason this won't happen with india is because we will never ever fight others war either with boots on ground or covertly. That is where you lost the game plan.

In-fact India was never into such game that we have already been through. India is now at the point and future will decide as such.

this was merely a stunt to dip into the pictures of the american indian diaspora for trump's reelection, nothing more, nothing less. indian population is too wide spread across the u.s. and far too small to make a difference in ther votes...its not gonna remove the heat from india's tail especially since Pakistan has its boots on america's tail in Afghanistan.

stop hyperventilating guys! :rolleyes:

he is going to re-elect with or without Sanghi's ..

he is going to re-elect with or without Sanghi's ..
agreed. but he needs to hyper up his campaign which is why he is stooping to the lowest levels to kiss that sanghi ***...he has many legal issues due to which he can't afford to NOT get re-elected. the justice department can't prosecute a sitting president but it can prosecute a former president RIGHT after he is out of office which is why he is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that he will get re-elected. otherwise, he has no love lost for any sanghi or for that matter, any arab or Pakistani or kashmiri, it's all about him him and finally him.

agreed. but he needs to hyper up his campaign which is why he is stooping to the lowest levels to kiss that sanghi ***...he has many legal issues due to which he can't afford to NOT get re-elected. the justice department can't prosecute a sitting president but it can prosecute a former president RIGHT after he is out of office which is why he is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that he will get re-elected. otherwise, he has no love lost for any sanghi or for that matter, any arab or Pakistani or kashmiri, it's all about him him and finally him.

Agreed, Trump is the last person I would want to trust on any matter , he is his own man and always looks towards his personal interest, Remember that funny moment when a Ahmadi was complaining about poor treatment of Ahmadi's in Pakistan ? Imagine if that old man show Picture of Mirza Gulam Ahmad and say this was Jesus lol
It doesn't matter what Trump say in rally or attend Modi's topi drama, what matters is what came out of the UN GA session . I am eagerly waiting for it

The USA, for sure, is a waning Super Power!!! As per the US media, President Trump had called off air/missile attacks on the Iranian targets, following the downing of the US drone, 10 minutes prior to Zero-th Hour!!! I have never dreamed I have to "witness" this in my life time...

I am not supporting IK on delays in Kashmir issue. But you are overtly harsh on him.
Just imagine if it was Gaanj or Zard Ari sarkars on the helm, then what!!! They wouldn't have even issue condemnations. IK is trying diplomatic options, which we all know wouldn't work. But just to satisfy the world.
We all know war is imminent. I am sure IK knows it too. So War will happen, no doubts about it. And I am certain Pakistan will use battlefield and tactical nukes against Indian army's concentrations. Sheikh Rasheed had given indications of it, though he is not the spoke person of the PA.

The thing is this, when Indians crossed our airspace on 26th why the response wasn't strong enough from our army!! Why deterrence of overwhelming forceful reply under nuclear hang over was not materialised by PA!!!
We should start looking at our dithering PA's generals. I say Bajwa is more disappointing than IK.
IK takes their advice on the military matters, they should have given Indians overwhelming response like Turkey did, by shooting down Russian jet.
Why we didn't do that on 26th, and shoot down Indian jets!!! Wasn't it a declaration of war by Indians!!!
What sort of BS is sold to the Pakistan nation that PAF pilots in the recently held ceremony said 9 jets of IAF were in the range of PAF on 27th Feb but they didn't shot them down. Why!!!

I do support IK diplomatic efforts, but it irritates me when our side is calling for peace, and the other side is clearly warmongering, yet the world doesn't seem to give a sh1t, instead the fascist monkey gets medals. As for using our nukes I hoping it does not come to that, especially in our own territory whether they be tactical or otherwise, it can quickly escalate to a MAD. I much rather they just display them, 100s of Nasr dummies, which would encourage the International community to take this more seriously and caution India on their advances. I reckon our best approach would be assisting the people of IOK, like we did in Afghanistan and brought the mighty Soviets to their knees, but going by PTI approach including the government of AJK both reject this method, which is pretty much like shooting yourself on the foot.

I do agree with you, we should have shot down every plane that violated our airspace on the 26th, that would have showed them our resolve to protect our sovereignty and interests, but that's in the past now our political leaders made the wrong decision, hopefully no mistakes going forward since we cannot afford to at this critical juncture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom