What's new

Fall In Love With :: Sukhoi MKI

Flankers are undeniably the sexiest planes. may be tied score with F-22.

Indian+Air+Force++IAF+pilots+flying+their+Sukhoi+Su-30+MKI+fighter+aircraft.jpg

woww amazing picc of flanker.. I am just a big fan of these flankers.. Looks stunning and sexy as always..

Unique combination of beauty and the beast. Just look at the fire power. WOW.

what is there to be fallen in love with is fokker:lol:
Don't underestimate SU-30 MKI it is most maneuverable and agile fighter in whole Asia better than slam eagle, Singapore versions and all blocks of F-16 in the term of maneuverability

no thanks:lol:
More beautiful and deadly looking than F-15 and F-16

Don't underestimate SU-30 MKI it is most maneuverable and agile fighter in whole Asia better than slam eagle, Singapore versions and all blocks of F-16 in the term of maneuverability

More beautiful and deadly looking than F-15 and F-16
i dont agree, Lets not forget in Asia Israel is also part of it. And it was she who made this a little potent. No matter what that is, its still a mammoth machine with an RCS of over 40. This will be detected long before engagement in Pak India scenario.

F-16s r still the most maneuverable aircrafts out there, and its russian counterpart is Mig 21 and to some extent mig 29.

Rest of all r air superiority fighters with Russia.

and if u think these r more beautiful then F16s or JFTs then all i can say is u have a poor taste.

i dont agree, Lets not forget in Asia Israel is also part of it. And it was she who made this a little potent. No matter what that is, its still a mammoth machine with an RCS of over 40. This will be detected long before engagement in Pak India scenario.

F-16s r still the most maneuverable aircrafts out there, and its russian counterpart is Mig 21 and to some extent mig 29.

and if u think these r more beautiful then F16s or JFTs then all i can say is u have a poor taste.
I think you don't understand me I say in term of agility electronics wise slighty infirior to slam eagle and singapore versions and on the par of block-52, and what is you talking about, Su-30MKI have RCS over 40:crazy:grow up kid, is Su-30MKI is strategic bomber? In every respected clearly stated that Su-30 searies of aircraft have lower RCS than all varients of F-15, Su-30MKI has RCS of 15, where as F-15 RCS is 25, nothing special in the design, its a simple design with ease of constractions

I say in maneuverabilty and agilty and in avionics, electronics is slighty infiror to slam eagle, Singapore versions and on par F-16blk52, what is you are talking about, Su-30MKI has RCS of 40, is Su-30MKI is a strategic bomber or something it has a less RCS than a F-15 excluding F-15SE, F-15 RCS is 25 and Su-30MKI RCS is 15, as for JF-17 its a simple design without deadly look, yes F-16 has deadly look but in my book after F-22, Su-30MKI, and RAFALE, go kid live in your fantasy land and wishful thinking

I think y
ou don't understand me I say in term of agility electronics wise slighty infirior to slam eagle and singapore versions and on the par of block-52, and what is you talking about, Su-30MKI have RCS over 40:crazy:grow up kid, is Su-30MKI is strategic bomber? In every respected clearly stated that Su-30 searies of aircraft have lower RCS than all varients of F-15, Su-30MKI has RCS of 15, where as F-15 RCS is 25, nothing special in the design, its a simple design with ease of constractions

I say in maneuverabilty and agilty and in avionics, electronics is slighty infiror to slam eagle, Singapore versions and on par F-16blk52, what is you are talking about, Su-30MKI has RCS of 40, is Su-30MKI is a strategic bomber or something it has a less RCS than a F-15 excluding F-15SE, F-15 RCS is 25 and Su-30MKI RCS is 15, as for JF-17 its a simple design without deadly look, yes F-16 has deadly look but in my book after F-22, Su-30MKI, and RAFALE, go kid live in your fantasy land and wishful thinking

And also in asia as a whole, singaporian f16s arnt most advanced its the israeli ones which r.

Back
Top Bottom