What's new

Fall In Love With :: Sukhoi MKI

5-1.jpg

Any idea when this picture was taken ??

Sukhoi 30 MKI is excellent Russian technology.It,s near 4.5th generation .Your add vedio increase my knowledge.

PugaChev's Cobra :

Froloc Chakra :

THE first video is just amazing man. people says cobra is not effective in WVR, should see this..they only saw cobras done in air shows slowly for the public. It is just devastating to the tail chasing enemy. Even I read somewhere the comments by the Singapore F-16 pilots accounts against MKI.

Last edited by a moderator:
THE first video is just amazing man. people says cobra is not effective in WVR, should see this..they only saw cobras done in air shows slowly for the public. It is just devastating to the tail chasing enemy. Even I read somewhere the comments by the Singapore F-16 pilots accounts against MKI.

1vs1 against a pilot who does not know his aircraft it may have some use.
In real life engagements that Cobra aircraft has a missile heading towards it or at least a pipper aiming at its cockpit from the wingman.

In real life engagements that Cobra aircraft has a missile heading towards it or at least a pipper aiming at its cockpit from the wingman.
I wonder why none of the western pilot debunked when russians challenged any fighter for a mock dog fight

su30mk16c16gs.jpg

Many wrongly believe that the Su-27+ cannot perform all maneovres in combat load. To counter such talk designer Mikhail Simonov, at the 1994 Farnborough airshow, sanctioned a Su-30MK to perform the airshow routine with ordnance on all 12 pylons - a total of 7000 kg!! It did a complete fighter-like routine with this asymmetric load - including a tail slide!!.

Mikhail Simonov was stung by press criticism that this machine was appearing at airshows doing tailslides and Cobras without any underwing stores. So it was promptly fitted with a representative warload consisting of (from port wingtip) - AA-11, AA-11, AA-10, Kh-31P, 6 x OFAB-100-120 bombs on a MER fitted to the port lower intake, KAB-500KR on centreline pylon, Kh-29T on lower Stbd intake, Kh-59M, RVV-AE, AA-11, AA-11 and still did its full show routine! A similar performance was witnessed at an airshow where the Landing Gear could not retracted in a Su-37, but Yevgeny Frolov still went on do perform the show routine without any changes

hook8vu.jpg

Singapore pilots are well with F-16 since 1988, if my memory is correct. Not rookies at all. Meanwhile it might not that relevant in BVR, it is still valid in WVR. It is like a street fighter vs a martial arts guy. Martial expert can do some attacks which the street fighter can't do. Well, you can tackle that or not with your experience..it depends, but definitely its an advantage. It defy the normal aircraft turning limits, a big advantage.

Back
Top Bottom