What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
By this logic, Musharraf was an Indian and I am a Pakistani .. OMG
india never existed...it was just a colonial empire.....you stole the name and named your hole after our river.....the center of civilization was Pakistan and it remains so for 5000 years

@roadrunner:

A question for you:
Please don't think that i am intending to troll or flame.

Why are pakistani missiles named after afghan rulers?
Eg.ghauri,ghaznavi,abdali etc?

If Muslim from India can go to Pakistan, why not we can bring history from Pakistan to India. Anyway, India being successor of UN for British India has all Intellectual Property Rights of history which was part of British India or its precede. India-Pakistan State Succession Scenario- A Precedent - Author - Divyam Agarwal

I think Pakistani History starts from Pakistan's first citizen Muhammad of Ghor i.e. from 1173 A.D. I guess Indian Government should officially put Harappa Civilization on its top priority in its history book.

Moreover, it like local company asking Einstein since we also manufacture bulb, you should not claim it as your history. We are now successor. That's simply joke to way the history is being refereed.

By this logic, Musharraf was an Indian and I am a Pakistani .. OMG

Yup Zia ul Huq was also an Indian as he was born in Ludhiana, Mushy was born in (UP?), their navy ship is also named after an Indian Tipu who was born in South India. FAIL

Why would India have originated from the IVC when it was on the banks of a river that is 93% outside of it?

seriously?
one last attempt...
history goes backwards...like a car in reverse gear...
now it's all in past tense...if you'd go back a little when all the historical things happened...there was nothing of Pakistan...
If you were to be magically teleported to the time when heu tsang came to visit your area...and if you were to shout slogans like "pakistan zindabaad" people would laugh...
nobody would have understood one word of your language and you'd have wished you'd taken sanskrit lessons...you'd find not one place of worship you'd want to go...heun tsang visited gandhara the great buddhist place of learning...is gandhara or taxila still a great buddhist place of learning?or is it something completely different like part of a new country formed like 50 years back?
how thick is your history book?you guys probably were taught faltu stuff...poor kids...

@roadrunner:

A question for you:

Because pakistan is the land of the pure...and evil bhartis stole all the fancy names.

Anyway this doesn't answer the point. Huen Tsang never visited India. He visited Afghanistan, Pakistan, specifically Gandhara.

Huen Tsang visited Varanasi and Sarnath in Uttar Pradesh, Patna and Nalanda in Bihar ,Nagarjunakonda in Andhra Pradesh and Kanchi Puram in Tamil Nadu in India. He spent two years learning at the university of Nalanda.

@roadrunner:

A question for you:

Why Indian arms have Hindu spiritual names ... Isn't india a secular country.

Minor thread. But I'm amazed at the level of thievery the Indians have done to Pakistan's (and Afghanistan's) history.

• The name India.... stolen (Indus flows through Pakistan).
  • Huen Tsang visits India..... only he did not as he visited Pakistan and Afghanistan
  • Now they're even trying to prove that Pashtuns are one of the Lost Tribes of Israel by misrepresenting Middle Eastern history.
  • Claims of "Aryanhood":cheesy: in the Ganges.... only it was a cultural flow
  • Claims of Sanskrit being Indian... only it wasn't developed in India.
The whole of India's history is based on lies it would seem.

I suppose it's difficult not to steal if you have no history.

Take up this with your own historians who trace back your history to arabs rather than Indian subcontinent.
..because it hepls them sleep better at night thinking they are the direct decadents of foreign invaders who ruled the subcontinent rather than accepting the painful fact that most of your were the 'invaded' who converted.
Besides if you are so fond of the river Indus ..why dint you name your country Indusistan, India etc rather than Pakistan?

india never existed...it was just a colonial empire.....you stole the name and named your hole after our river.....the center of civilization was Pakistan and it remains so for 5000 years

Since your book don't teach history of Gupta Empires, it becomes unacceptable that you say our history is of 5000 years. If you check Indian Books it says about Harappa, Gupta, Nanda, Ghori, Sultane, Mughal, Sikh, Maratha and British Empire and finally Economic Liberalization face unlike selective approach of Pakistani Books.

A joke oft repeated

A representative from India began: ‘Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Rishi Kashyap of Kashmir, after whom Kashmir is named.

When he struck a rock and it brought forth water, he thought, ‘What a good opportunity to have a bath.’

He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.

When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Pakistani had stolen them.’

The Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, ‘What are you talking about? The Pakistanis weren’t there then.’

The Indian representative smiled and said, ‘And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech’ :)

A joke oft repeated

A representative from India began: ‘Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Rishi Kashyap of Kashmir, after whom Kashmir is named.

When he struck a rock and it brought forth water, he thought, ‘What a good opportunity to have a bath.’

He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.

When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Pakistani had stolen them.’

The Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, ‘What are you talking about? The Pakistanis weren’t there then.’

The Indian representative smiled and said, ‘And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech’ :)

Stay happy with fake jokes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom