What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wikipedia is irrelevant. There's not any references for that even.

But I found this quote from Huen Tsang, when he entered into Bharat proper from the Northwest.

"the people are accustomed to a life of ease and prosperity and they like to sing. However they are weak-minded and cowardly, and they are given to deceit and treachery. In their relations with each other there is much trickery and little courtesy. These people are small in size and unpredictable in their movements"
Hsüan Tsang Biography | BookRags.com

:azn: Not much has changed Huan, trust me ;)

So I concede Huan Tsang did visit India, but I do not concede that Buddhism developed in India, despite claims to the contrary. The spread of Buddhism was via the Silk Route.

Buddhism spread from Afghanistan and Pakistan along the Silk Route, while Bihar experienced a temporary resurgence of Buddhism in the 7th century. But it was Mahayana Buddhism and this did not originate in India. This developed in Afghanistan and Pakistan and somehow found its way to Bihar many centuries later.

I am pretty sure those quoted lines were the sole reason you bought the book....
who made you a think-tank?trolling in your own thread...now that your topic has been factually slammed.

Thats what Indian members are saying here, Its some pakistani brothers who are claiming Indus vally civilization. I will tell one thing, You can change your life style, you can change your religion...

But you can't change your history... Some one here trying to re-write history.. :)

i am telling you pakistan's history has nothing to do with india. pakistani history began with muhammad bin qasim entering pakistan and establishing allah's rule here. so our history is close to arabs and turkish. our language , culture are very different than indians. we have nothing to do with idol worshiper indus valley or anything else which is against Allah and Islam. :pakistan:

pakistani inferiority complex,go claim your arab,mongol history its not nice to claim history of native people by the invaders

let them say whatever they want, they are tired of hearing blast news each and every day so they are just trying to chill online .. cause offline they can blow anytime soon..

i am telling you pakistan's history has nothing to do with india. pakistani history began with muhammad bin qasim entering pakistan and establishing allah's rule here. so our history is close to arabs and turkish. our language , culture are very different than indians. we have nothing to do with idol worshiper indus valley or anything else which is against Allah and Islam. :pakistan:

Quoted for the truth.

I didn't know.

I knew he visited Afghanistan and Pakistan. Clearly he visited India also, but it does seem he wasn't too enamoured by the way Buddhism was practised there.

If you didn't know because you are just ignorant. Read some books and teach yourself instead of starting a thread based on your belief and without facts.

i am telling you pakistan's history has nothing to do with india. pakistani history began with muhammad bin qasim entering pakistan and establishing allah's rule here. so our history is close to arabs and turkish. our language , culture are very different than indians. we have nothing to do with idol worshiper indus valley or anything else which is against Allah. :pakistan:

Good for you...but dont pose as Indian when in foreign (west) land.. to save your a**

Wikipedia is irrelevant. There's not any references for that even.

But I found this quote from Huen Tsang, when he entered into Bharat proper from the Northwest.

"the people are accustomed to a life of ease and prosperity and they like to sing. However they are weak-minded and cowardly, and they are given to deceit and treachery. In their relations with each other there is much trickery and little courtesy. These people are small in size and unpredictable in their movements"

:azn: Not much has changed Huan, trust me ;)

So I concede Huan Tsang did visit India, but I do not concede that Buddhism developed in India, despite claims to the contrary. The spread of Buddhism was via the Silk Route.

Buddhism spread from Afghanistan and Pakistan along the Silk Route, while Bihar experienced a temporary resurgence of Buddhism in the 7th century. But it was Mahayana Buddhism and this did not originate in India. This developed in Afghanistan and Pakistan and somehow found its way to Bihar many centuries later.

two things...
a)the whole indian subcontinent in the times you speak off was India...bharatvarta...
b)Siddhartha gautma an indian prince was the buddha...and I am pretty sure that buddhism was started by buddha...

I guess you have finally started liking Indian and oriental relgions and the good in them...

You are pathetic pathological liar.

This is the exact quote from the link you provided ;

His first impressions of the Hindus inhabiting northwest India (clearly Modern Day Pakistan and Afghanistan)were recorded as follows: "The people are accustomed to a life of ease and prosperity and they like to sing. However, they are weak-minded and cowardly, and they are given to deceit and treachery. In their relations with each other there is much trickery and little courtesy. These people are small in size and unpredictable in their movements."

Yet you purposefully omitted that and said " But I found this quote from Huen Tsang, when he entered into Bharat proper from the Northwest. "

Cheap.

If you cant defeat them with facts then start trolling thats what people do..

You people have too much time to waste.

Pakistan is Pakistan and India is India. We have nothing to do with snaskrit , aryanhood , tsang or god worshiper Indus valley. our country is Islamic and we should proud of that. We have closer history with Turkish and Arabs than Indians. End of story.
:pakistan:

Wonderful

Thanks for proving your countrymen wrong who thought they were part of the Indus Valley :D

invaders stole our money,jewellary,culture,land so its nothing new if the steal our history,that is how invaders are

:tup: true pakistani, now plz tell this to ur fellow countrymen that pakistan has nothing to do with culture & ppl of that area before Mohammad bin qasim era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom