What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
closethis thread....the pakistanis are just posting smilies now...the thread has run it's course.

In that way, you should not mention about movement of Pakistan which originally started within India.

Why can't I... i said whatever is in Pakistan is Pakistan's history and heritage now.... Its not that when Pakistan was founded all the people were killed and new were brought to start a new history... It was those people who were here for long long time.. And its their history its Pakistan's history.

dude!!
I am not talking about india
as a country. I am telling about the people,their life styles,their culture etc which
Was inherited through generations and has played a
Significant role in shaping india as well as the whole humanity.
Ps: please consider my other posts regarding indian history.

The IVC civilization has nothing to do with the culture or the people of modern day India (silly theories of mass population usurpations excluded).

Sometimes you claim that you are Arabs who came to the region originally as MUSLIMS...then that it means you are in foregin land and has nothing to do with its history. Then suddenly you become indigenous to claim the richness of India.If you accept it as yours accept the fact you were originally a HINDU and Buddhist who CONVERTED TO ISLAM mainly by force in past .....now if you accept that ....we who remained HINDU (strong willed people) ..also have right to claim that.Now that IVC has nothing to do with ISLAM but has several common features with Hinduism(baths,pashupati.mother godless,swastika)..we who remained just to our faith have greater claim on that.

I am glad my forefathers did that...... And as far your claim on Forcefully were you there or some pandit told you that.... Also writing in bigger font doesn't but any value in your post

Why can't I... i said whatever is in Pakistan is Pakistan's history and heritage now.... Its not that when Pakistan was founded all the people were killed and new were brought to start a new history... It was those people who were here for long long time.. And its their history its Pakistan's history.

Say whatever you want. It doesn't change the past, or present. Only your future. If that's what you wanna believe. Fine by me, it's really a shame what a conversion and lack of knowledge can do to people.

Happy hunting :wave:

PS Im still waiting for a pakistani school textbook (ebook)

@roadrunner:

A question for you:
Please don't think that i am intending to troll or flame.

Why are pakistani missiles named after afghan rulers?
Eg.ghauri,ghaznavi,abdali etc?

Something to do with defeating Bharati Armies at various times.

I am glad my forefathers did that...... And as far your claim on Forcefully were you there or some pandit told you that.... Also writing in bigger font doesn't but any value in your post

The Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent led to widespread carnage because Muslims regarded the Hindus as infidels and therefore slaughtered and converted millions of Hindus. Will Durant argued in his 1935 book "The Story of Civilization: Our Oriental Heritage" (page 459):
“ The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period. ”

There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Muslims.

The backward castes of Hinduism suffered worst. Monarchs (belonging to backward castes) such as Khusrau Bhangi Khan, Hemchandra and Garha-Katanga were knocked off their throne and executed. Backward caste saints like Namadeva[1] were arrested, while women like Kanhopatra were forced to commit suicide. Ghisadis have an “Urdu” title.

Prof. K.S. Lal, suggests a calculation in his book Growth of Muslim Population in Medieval India which estimates that between the years 1000 AD and 1500 AD the population of Hindus decreased by 80 million. Even those Hindus who converted to Islam were not immune from persecution, which was illustrated by the Muslim Caste System in India as established by Ziauddin al-Barani in the Fatawa-i Jahandari.[3] where they were regarded as "Ajlaf" caste and subjected to severe discrimination by the "Ashraf" castes.

source
I wonder what education you are given in Pakistan???

Last edited by a moderator:
Take up this with your own historians who trace back your history to arabs rather than Indian subcontinent.
..because it hepls them sleep better at night thinking they are the direct decadents of foreign invaders who ruled the subcontinent rather than accepting the painful fact that most of your were the 'invaded' who converted.
Besides if you are so fond of the river Indus ..why dint you name your country Indusistan, India etc rather than Pakistan?

So France could call itself Gaul, and then Zimbabwe could call itself France and claim Napoleon's conquests were part of their history? no.

First i wasn't commenting on the history at all... I am quite weak at it to be very frank.

But whatever areas are in Pakistan today their history is Pakistan's history..... If you say that its was India before 47 then Indian itself was divided in many other states in history so you cant claim that as well.
History is not limited by man made borders. Whatever you are talking about is culturally Indian history which found continuation in present Indians. Nobody denied Pakistan's right to claim its own history.

The Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent led to widespread carnage because Muslims regarded the Hindus as infidels and therefore slaughtered and converted millions of Hindus. Will Durant argued in his 1935 book "The Story of Civilization: Our Oriental Heritage" (page 459):
“ The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period. ”

There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Muslims.

An american writing Indian history in 1935... What was his source???

The IVC civilization has nothing to do with the culture or the people of modern day India (silly theories of mass population usurpations excluded).

infact IVC civilization has nothing to do with the culture of both india & pakistan. as far as IVC is concerned then most indians don't give that much importance to IVC even though today's indian punjab, haryana, rajasthan & gujrat were part of IVC. indians give much importance to their history written in holy texts rather than IVC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom