What's new

‘Fake News’ Over War Crimes Gets Russia Angry, Demands UNSC Meet

I posted the numbers. Did Winnie the Poo lock your keyboard?
Your number is wrong, check again.

@Apollon

Even at nominal which gives an advantage to US and EU, total world economy is 95 trillion US dollars.

US and EU combined is 40 trillion US dollars.

So right now it is just over 40% of world economy and falling with every passing year as China and other "Global South" countries are growing at 2-3 times that of the USA/EU/
Two thirds mean 66% of Global GDP, This guy must be crazy.

Your number is wrong, check again.

Two thirds mean 66% of Global GDP, This guy must be crazy.

If he is anything under 30, his world will be shatterd by the time he gets to his 50s as the EU will just be another semi-prosperous region with a world dominated by China and the USA.

I even expect Turkey to probably be the most powerful country outside Russia in Europe by then.

Never seen anyone so proud of just an accident of birth. White, Brown, Chinese whatever you are it does not matter but how you are as a person.

‘Fake News’ Over War Crimes Gets Russia Angry, Demands UNSC Meet​

M.K.BHADRAKUMAR | 4 APRIL, 2022

An indignant Moscow has angrily demanded a United Nations Security Council meeting on Monday over the allegations of atrocities by Russian troops in areas around Kiev through the past month. Prima facie, this allegation is fake news but it can mould misperceptions by the time it gets exposed as disinformation.

A Tass report says: “The Russian Defense Ministry said on Sunday that the Russian Armed Forces had left Bucha, located in the Kiev region, on March 30, while “the evidence of crimes” emerged only four days later, after Ukrainian Security Service officers had arrived in the town. The ministry stressed that on March 31, the town’s Mayor Anatoly Fedoruk had confirmed in a video address that there were no Russian troops in Bucha. However, he did not say a word about civilians shot dead on the street with their hands tied behind their backs.”

Even more surprising is that within minutes of the “breaking news”, western leaders — heads of state, foreign ministers, former politicians — popped up with statements duly kept ready and only based on the videos, seconds-long videos and a clutch of photos, ready to pour accusations. No expert opinion was sought, no forensic work was done, no opportunity given to the accused to be heard.

French President Emmanuel Macron broke his election campaign where he’s in a dead heat with Marine Le Pen for reelection in next Sunday’s poll to brand the alleged Russian atrocities as “war crime”. So did German Chancellor Olaf Scholz who is in big trouble too as Germany is posting inflation at +7.3 percent in March.

There’s nothing unusual about beleaguered politicians catching hold of bogeymen. Intelligent minds like Macron and Scholz must be realising by now their flawed policies leading inexorably to such a strategic defeat at the hands of Russia. But the big question is: Why such theatrics just at this point?

The fake news surfaced even as the Phase 2 of Russia’s special operation is slated to begin within the week in the eastern Donbass region. Something like 60-80000 Ukrainian troops, rated to be the best units of the armed forces, have been encircled in Donbass.

The Russian feint paid off in pinning down the Ukrainian forces in Kiev through past month. By the time the truth dawned on the Kiev set-up ( and their western “advisors), the damage was done. The enormity of the resultant situation needs some explanation.

Nothing to see here. Calling war as war is a criminal offense in Russia. Calling Putin as liar is dangerous in Russia too.

I posted the numbers. Did Winnie the Poo lock your keyboard?
Based on the link you provided, it claimed that US and China's combined GPD account for 42% of the world total, China's GDP is bigger than EU's, how can it be possible that US+EU's GDP can be over two thirds ( 66% ) of the global total GDP, didn't your school teacher teach you basic math and logics in school?

lol, how fake was the brother of Kyiv Mayor do a selfie video beside all these bodies on his phone live yesterday
. . .
LOL, the intelligence of these people are amazing....

O! the intelligent one, how does that prove it was done by Russians? This selfie only strengthens the feeling that it's part of their propaganda, kill and then blame on other party.

We have much more direct evidence against Ukrainians harming their own civilians, than the direct evidence of Russians targeting civilians for the heck of it (i.e. other than shelling or bombing of civilian infrastructure being used as a base by Ukrainians, etc.).

Multiple footage of Ukrainians harming own civilians for the heck of it, compared to just 1 footage of Russians firing at a civilian car with 2 elderly, that I have seen so far.

e.g.
At least 3 videos of UA shooting civilians leaving in cars. Including an Israeli.
At least 2-3 videos of UA executed own soldiers (depending on whether the woman w swastika carved on her was a soldier or a civilian).
At least 2 videos of UA holding own civilians at gun point.
A gazillion videos of street justice by tying own civilian to poles and beating them, many offenders in Azov's official uniform.
At least 2 media of UA giving permission to kill anyone without a blue band on arm & officials starting a "purge saboteurs" i.e. any civilian they don't like.
At least 2 media of UA attacking those who received food parcels from Russians.
At least 2 videos of UA shooting/stabbing Rusi PoW (although not civilians but goes to show their modus operandi).

If you have more direct evidence of Rus killing for the heck of it, then present. And you know very well well what kind of incidences I'm talking about. So, don't spam with footage those killed when Rus was attempting to take out UA military targets. Of course that collateral civilian loss is very unfortunate. But we are talking of deliberate civilian targeting just for the sake of killing civilians.

Below is direct evidence of UA harming own civilians, (and I am not including multiple interviews of refugees because that's a word of mouth and under Rusi control) :
O! the intelligent one, show me such direct evidence of Rusi doing things like that. (So fare I have seen only 1 footage).

Here's one more:

Ukrainian SBU in Dnipropetrovsk.

Ukrainians with yellow band hanging a woman & a man

And more Ukrainian way:
How can you proof it was Russian that did it?

look at the bodies

Russian/Ukrainian/American all decay the same, human body have 4 stage of decay, once a person dies. And you get to each days by the time you exposed in the element.

There are something called "Forensic Science" it may not mean anything to you, but as a Former Police Detective myself, I do know a bit about Forensic Science.

We know the town of Bucha was taken right about the time British Journalist "Stuart Ramsey" was wounded, that was on the 5th of March, which mean Bucha fall no earlier than March 5. According to Russian MOD, Russian pull out of Bucha on March 31, The Body was first shown on TV on the 2nd of April (April 2)

The condition of the body shown on video and image are NOT Bloated, but have their skin under their finger nail blacken but not in the majority of the skin like this

No discoloration on the skin means they were not in the advance stage of decomposition (No bloating or anything), which is early stage of decomposition, which usually means between 10 to 14 days (No later than 14 days), in that cold March, it could push for another couple of days, but the discoloration under the fingernail suggested the decomposition has already started, which usually take 3 to 4 days after death to begin, again, colder weather may push another 24 to 48 hours. Also no redness in the skin suggest the corpse are not frozen. Which if you remember, it was snowing in Kyiv in the beginning on March, which mean if they died before March, their skin would have been frozen and it will be reddish green if they were unfroze. Which suggest the time of death at least for the two body I posted between 10-20 days ago. Which indicated they had died during the Russian occupation in the city

You don't need a full autopsy to know approximately when these people died. And unless you are accusing somehow Ukrainian themselves killed these people without Russian Knowledge. Which is absurd because would you think the Russian would allow the Ukrainian to have guns? So either the Russian did it, or the Russian Collaborator did it on the command of the Russian Force there.

And that is set aside from almost all the video I have seen (there is a few video showing Russian shoot unarmed civilian and digging mass grave) and the witness testimony.

- - - deleted - as no point in back and forth debate - - -

All I'll say is that this is what's I consider evidence: From Ukrainian soldier's own video from Bucha. :

1649176172496.png

It's all about mindset. There's plenty of clips of UA doing violence again their own civilians, some of which I posted few posts back.
PoW who are already arrested, hands tied, are treated like this. If Russians started to reciprocate then it will be news, but UA doing it ignored:

Last edited:
O! the intelligent one, how does that prove it was done by Russians? This selfie only strengthens the feeling that it's part of their propaganda, kill and then blame on other party.

We have much more direct evidence against Ukrainians harming their own civilians, than the direct evidence of Russians targeting civilians for the heck of it (i.e. other than shelling or bombing of civilian infrastructure being used as a base by Ukrainians, etc.).

Multiple footage of Ukrainians harming own civilians for the heck of it, compared to just 1 footage of Russians firing at a civilian car with 2 elderly, that I have seen so far.

If you have more direct evidence of Rus killing for the heck of it, then present. And you know very well well what kind of incidences I'm talking about. So, don't spam with footage those killed when Rus was attempting to take out UA military targets. Of course that collateral civilian loss is very unfortunate. But we are talking of deliberate civilian targeting just for the sake of killing civilians.

Below is direct evidence of UA harming own civilians, (and I am not including multiple interviews of refugees because that's a word of mouth and under Rusi control) :
O! the intelligent one, show me such direct evidence of Rusi doing things like that. (So fare I have seen only 1 footage).
How can you proof it was Russian that did it?

look at the bodies

Russian/Ukrainian/American all decay the same, human body have 4 stage of decay, once a person dies. And you get to each days by the time you exposed in the element.

There are something called "Forensic Science" it may not mean anything to you, but as a Former Police Detective myself, I do know a bit about Forensic Science.

We know the town of Bucha was taken right about the time British Journalist "Stuart Ramsey" was wounded, that was on the 5th of March, which mean Bucha fall no earlier than March 5. According to Russian MOD, Russian pull out of Bucha on March 31, The Body was first shown on TV on the 2nd of April (April 2)

The condition of the body shown on video and image are NOT Bloated, but have their skin under their finger nail blacken but not in the majority of the skin like this

2022-04-03T100332Z_1_LYNXNPEI3205E_RTROPTP_4_UKRAINE-CRISIS-BUCHA-BODIES-min-1200x600.jpg

skynews-dead-body-ukraine-bucha_5728424.jpg

No discoloration on the skin means they were not in the advance stage of decomposition (No bloating or anything), which is early stage of decomposition, which usually means between 10 to 14 days (No later than 14 days), in that cold March, it could push for another couple of days, but the discoloration under the fingernail suggested the decomposition has already started, which usually take 3 to 4 days after death to begin, again, colder weather may push another 24 to 48 hours. Also no redness in the skin suggest the corpse are not frozen. Which if you remember, it was snowing in Kyiv in the beginning on March, which mean if they died before March, their skin would have been frozen and it will be reddish green if they were unfroze. Which suggest the time of death at least for the two body I posted between 10-20 days ago. Which indicated they had died during the Russian occupation in the city

You don't need a full autopsy to know approximately when these people died. And unless you are accusing somehow Ukrainian themselves killed these people without Russian Knowledge. Which is absurd because would you think the Russian would allow the Ukrainian to have guns? So either the Russian did it, or the Russian Collaborator did it on the command of the Russian Force there.

Also, most of these people died without prior knowledge before hand, they simply just littered on the street doing what they were doing before they were killed, some show sign of execution but most other not, which mean whatever happened to these people is out of a sudden, you would expect to see people react to civilian who come out with a gun, so that mean a civilian did this is unlikely. And you would expect a soldier would walk by with guns in their hands, which mean you wouldn't be noticeable if they are walking pass these people who got killed. It point to a soldier who did it,

And that is set aside from almost all the video I have seen (there is a few video showing Russian shoot unarmed civilian and digging mass grave) and the witness testimony.

Last edited:
Let's see who is afraid of an honest, impartial investigation.:azn:

Former Indian ambassador calls it a fake.

This website is a good source of information.

Satellite images show that bodies lay there since days. Some since weeks.

Russia will pay for this.

- - - deleted - as no point in back and forth debate - - -

All I'll say is that this is what's I consider evidence: From Ukrainian soldier's own video from Bucha. :
View attachment 830629
All I can say is, how do you know that is Ukrainian on the phone?

But I can be sure those people died during Russian occupation, you can pretend to be Ukrainian, to shoot a video on phone, a corpse cannot pretend to die longer than they actually did.. These people is in various stage of decomposition, some I have seen is very far (Both Bloated and Necrosis had set in), suggested that they were killed up to 4 weeks ago, but most we can see from the video are "Fresh" not by all mean they were just killed. they were mostly killed up to 48 to 72 hours ago, when you shown necrosis in the skin but not really bloated yet.

Weather play a difference but it will not set a corpse back 2 weeks of decomposition.

Satellite images show that bodies lay there since days. Some since weeks.

Russia will pay for this.
BS media, There was a video from before Ukraine forces enter that town after Russia left and it didn't show any bodies

All I can say is, how do you know that is Ukrainian on the phone?

But I can be sure those people died during Russian occupation, you can pretend to be Ukrainian, to shoot a video on phone, a corpse cannot pretend to die longer than they actually did.. These people is in various stage of decomposition, some I have seen is very far (Both Bloated and Necrosis had set in), suggested that they were killed up to 4 weeks ago, but most we can see from the video are "Fresh" not by all mean they were just killed. they were mostly killed up to 48 to 72 hours ago, when you shown necrosis in the skin but not really bloated yet.

Weather play a difference but it will not set a corpse back 2 weeks of decomposition.
Video is from a Ukraine Neo Nazi showing off his great achievement. Later he deleted it.

In complete footage from which I took that screen shot, you can see few soldiers.
Complete footage is there few posts above.

View attachment 830696 View attachment 830697
View attachment 830698 View attachment 830699
I had watched that video, you are seeing people who speak Ukrainian and People who dressed in Ukrainian Uniform on a video, how do you know those are Ukrainian?? And how do you know they were shot in Bucha?

You can get Ukrainian Uniform anywhere, on captured or dead Ukrainian Soldier, or even on Ebay (At least used to you can get it there)

On the other hand, as I said, corpse don't lies, you can see the corpse with necrosis set in (which put TOD outside 3 to 7 days) and with the nail still intact (which put TOD less than 3 weeks)

Now I don't know 100% the video is authentic, even if I concede those on that video are Ukrainian, that still did not refute the Forensic Evidence.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom