What's new

‘Fake News’ Over War Crimes Gets Russia Angry, Demands UNSC Meet

So this is real..?

You should watch your own videos. They debunk russian propaganda how russia uses such videos to claim Ukraine publish it, the very video you posted is anti russian. Dude you lost it.

Even more surprising is that within minutes of the “breaking news”, western leaders — heads of state, foreign ministers, former politicians — popped up with statements duly kept ready and only based on the videos, seconds-long videos and a clutch of photos, ready to pour accusations. No expert opinion was sought, no forensic work was done, no opportunity given to the accused to be heard.

Apollon.

I like what german minister Strack-Zimmermann said...russian embassy linked her to statement if Kremlin regarding the Butcha massacre.

Her response: dont dare to contact me. The kremlin and his minions (i mean you ambassador) will pay for that. You shall be deported from Germany soon."

I like her direct answer. The russian ambassador got adressed like the scum he is.

She couldn't answer something rationally so she is having them deported.

You should watch your own videos. They debunk russian propaganda how russia uses such videos to claim Ukraine publish it, the very video you posted is anti russian. Dude you lost it.
The original video was posted against Russia and Russia debunked it, not just this one, many fake videos debunked by all sources, are you trying to denial there are no fake videos and pics against Russia? What if I provided some?

Apollon.

She couldn't answer something rationally so she is having them deported.

Why should she answer those creatures? I like how the russian ambassador is treated like trash.

Apollon, you are now part of a lynch mob. :sad:

I have friends in Ukraine. People i do my sport with, who i compete with and who tell me what they have to endure. I fully support that all contacts to russia are cut off. Trade, art, sports, culture, travel. It must end. And im happily part of that lynch mob. What Russia did is not excuseable.

I have friends in Ukraine. People i do my sport with, who i compete with and who tell me what they have to endure. I fully support that all contacts to russia are cut off. Trade, art, sports, culture, travel. It must end. And im happily part of that lynch mob. What Russia did is not excuseable.
At least not many shared you view here,lol..

khansaheeb,​

I made a joke. The pictures I posted present heavy drinkers in Romania. Those people were so intoxicated that they could no longer walk and fell on the street. The one half undressed was so drunk that he slept in a puddle on the street.

What matters is real people with power, not internet warriors here from countries most cant even spot on a map.

Germany deports 40 russian diplomats.

Only western countries, few if any non western countries joined this anti Russia campaign, not China, not India, these two have already had almost half of the whole humanity.

Countries sanction Russia over the Russo-Ukrainian War

RgSTm4MHtKknLogvp_Svlk1EnBlGzF0CuExLB65XSi0.png

Only western countries, few if any non western countries joined this anti Russia campaign, not China, not India, these two have already had almost half of the whole humanity.

Quality over quantity. India is a black hole and a big nothing. USA and EU alone are two thirds of world economy.

Where did you get this number?

@Apollon

Even at nominal which gives an advantage to US and EU, total world economy is 95 trillion US dollars.

US and EU combined is 40 trillion US dollars.

So right now it is just over 40% of world economy and falling with every passing year as China and other "Global South" countries are growing at 2-3 times that of the USA/EU/

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom