What's new

FAKE FRAUD: 200 Indian Army Soldiers Sky Diving [Video]

Ask your dads in the cia, they couldn't have found him without ISI's help. And it's to the credit of the ISI that in spite of 90000 casualties, your dads in the cia, mossad, raw and mi6 couldn't manage to wreak havoc on Pakistan not divide its people through their ttp and isis thugs. ;)
90000 dead still u r saying no havoc ..
Continue living in koi kookoo land

90000 dead still u r saying no havoc ..
Continue living in koi kookoo land
Syria and Libya are havoc. Yeah we survived and thrived afterwards with flying colors. I understand your butthurt. Apply burnol. your modi ji says says burnol made in China worked best on his butthurt. should work for you to. :enjoy:

Bond among muslim?
How many muslims have been killed by christian or Jew or sikh or hindu? Now compare that with how many muslims have been killed by muslims. You ll get the answer and truth about muslim brotherhood.
I think you have nothing concrete to say nor you are consistent. Just hoping around and trolling.
Do one thing, investigate with sources Muslim killed how many Muslims, Hindus killed how many Hindus, Christians killed how many Christians.
Make a presentation and then we will start the discussion on it one at a time.
OK kid go ahead.

I think you have nothing concrete to say nor you are consistent. Just hoping around and trolling.
Do one thing, investigate with sources Muslim killed how many Muslims, Hindus killed how many Hindus, Christians killed how many Christians.
Make a presentation and then we will start the discussion on it one at a time.
OK kid go ahead.
Proof??

We wenT to moon n mars u r drinking abe zam zam n water car engineering

Proof??

We wenT to moon n mars u r drinking abe zam zam n water car engineering
irrelevant. let their be no mistake, we have been launching rockets and satellites in space since the 60s:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehbar-I
we are laying low ON PURPOSE since being a Muslim nation with nuclear weapons, if WE start a robust space program, everyone in the nonmuslim world including you would suffer premature menses through their bungholes. When the time is right, we'll prove our abilities. until then, drink some gowjal. ;)

irrelevant. let their be no mistake, we have been launching rockets and satellites in space since the 60s:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehbar-I
we are laying low ON PURPOSE since being a Muslim nation with nuclear weapons, if WE start a robust space program, everyone in the nonmuslim world including you would suffer premature menses through their bungholes. When the time is right, we'll prove our abilities. until then, drink some gowjal. ;)
We reached mars n moon
How abt 72 virgins

We reached mars n moon
How ant u 72 virgins
be careful, you could reincarnated as a worm on another planet and end up getting dissected. ;) reaching mars and moon hasn't gotten you anything, a stunt, by the way, you couldn't have pulled off without european and russian help.

We'll get their when the time is right and you'll be gazing on from the dirt as a reincarnated worm. :lol:

be careful, you could reincarnated as a worm on another planet and end up getting dissected. ;) reaching mars and moon hasn't gotten you anything, a stunt, by the way, you couldn't have pulled off without european and russian help.

We'll get their when the time is right and you'll be gazing on from the dirt as a reincarnated worm. :lol:
Watch this for first 8 min

Hahahahahaha
Great pakistan

Hahahahahaha
Great pakistan
Oh no no no... not as great as india in this regard...
^^^ teh hay tum logoan ki auqaat
watch all of it, u.s. airline employees frisk and search even your loosers err...U mean leaders even at indian airports!:omghaha:

This is what scares me most about heaps of people joining digital bandwagon, the judgement skill of what's fake and what's not is not growing at same pace, hence sometime even literate people fall prey, just like this gentleman/woman opening this thread without realising its a fan page, and other who fell prey and started pouring unsolicited remarks.

Back
Top Bottom