What's new

FAKE FRAUD: 200 Indian Army Soldiers Sky Diving [Video]

And our neighbours are STUPID enough to believe some unofficial, unverified videos found online. No wonder they end you loosing every other case in any court. I guess they never verify the authenticity of the so called proof in hand. :lol::lol::lol:
meanwhile this was Indias new father USA and the world biggest media house laughing and mocking at Modis dreamt off SurJI Kal strikes.

What else can you expect from the citizens of a country whose UN representative does this.

View attachment 531240
What else can you expect from the citizens of a country whose UN representative does this. India just the biggest laughing stock of the world. Add to that you genuises choose a Chai Wala and US declared terrorist as PM

Last edited:
this is how they did sirgkal! i can see some rubbing leopard pishi hahaha

The CIA and RAW both defeated miserably and now licking their wounds.

Blood is thicker than water ... Muslims will be together and infidels will be singled out.

That's what is called wickedness and that is evil side of human being not to be taken as positively ... it always leads to let down ... if some has a little humanity alive in him.

At least, I am happy that at least Muslim Ummah is feeding India on human grounds else they could not survive. So eat drink and pray for KSA, UAE, IRAN and generally for all Muslim Ummah for India's livelihood.

We can c whose prime minister is roaming muslim ummat with begging ball, is it indian prime minister?

meanwhile this was Indias new father USA and the world biggest media house laughing and mocking at Modis dreamt off SurJI Kal strikes.

What else can you expect from the citizens of a country whose UN representative does this. India just the biggest laughing stock of the world. Add to that you genuises choose a Chai Wala and US declared terrorist as PM
We are very proud of our chai wala.
Think about mr anda khan

i was asking for the proofs of sirjikal strike :) . dont divert it if you have any proofs of show us and your opposition .
Please check what did you quote while asking for proof

Think about mr anda khan

And it's surgical not surjical.
I also make mistakes when I use mobile but it's because of auto correct. But surgical to surjical?
Grow up kid

We can c whose prime minister is roaming muslim ummat with begging ball, is it indian prime minister?

Son .... being a Muslim if brother goes to brother for financial or moral help it neither charity nor insult - this is the positivity of ISLAM.
But sorry to say in India's case ... see how Mr Trump was dealing with Modi G ... I feel much sorry for Modi G.

Son .... being a Muslim if brother goes to brother for financial or moral help it neither charity nor insult - this is the positivity of ISLAM.
But sorry to say in India's case ... see how Mr Trump was dealing with Modi G ... I feel much sorry for Modi G.
Let me enlighten u how modi was treated by trump.
Trump: no s400 deal with russia
Modi: f off
Trump: ok but no deal with iran
Modi: f u again
Trump:ok

Pak PM : I paid money for f16
USA: f off
Pak: ok plz return money
USA: take wheat or f off

Taking pride in begging is a talent we indian appreciate pak for that

Let me enlighten u how modi was treated by trump.
Trump: no s400 deal with russia
Modi: f off
Trump: ok but no deal with iran
Modi: f u again
Trump:ok
In my opinion this is just your personal imagination, not a reality, it is always give and take which only Mr Trump and Modi G knows. Why Modi G is so upset now-a-days, nobody knows.

Taking pride in begging is a talent we indian appreciate pak for that
I ignore your this comment as you will never able to understand a bond between Muslim brethrens. Again if my Muslim brother comes to me some moral/financial help or otherwise ... it is neither begging nor insult. In India's case it may be as you said.

Think about mr anda khan

And it's surgical not surjical.
I also make mistakes when I use mobile but it's because of auto correct. But surgical to surjical?
Grow up kid
in indian case its sir-ji-kal strike .
anyways do you have any proof of sirjikal strike?

in indian case its sir-ji-kal strike .
anyways do you have any proof of sirjikal strike?
here's the proof...two indian para tomatoes doing the sir-ji-kal strike!
BoringDesertedDolphin-size_restricted.gif

The CIA and RAW both defeated miserably and now licking their wounds.

Blood is thicker than water ... Muslims will be together and infidels will be singled out.

When were Muslims together in past 1000 years? (never but for the initial days of caliphate).... It's a delusion. Fact is ego and selfishness of Muslim rulers prevail over any such notion. Ironically, It's the Muslims who are being under the pump by infidels ever since Islam came into existence.

That's what is called wickedness and that is evil side of human being not to be taken as positively ... it always leads to let down ... if some has a little humanity alive in him.

At least, I am happy that at least Muslim Ummah is feeding India on human grounds else they could not survive. So eat drink and pray for KSA, UAE, IRAN and generally for all Muslim Ummah for India's livelihood.

In my opinion this is just your personal imagination, not a reality, it is always give and take which only Mr Trump and Modi G knows. Why Modi G is so upset now-a-days, nobody knows.

I ignore your this comment as you will never able to understand a bond between Muslim brethrens. Again if my Muslim brother comes to me some moral/financial help or otherwise ... it is neither begging nor insult. In India's case it may be as you said.
Bond among muslim?
How many muslims have been killed by christian or Jew or sikh or hindu? Now compare that with how many muslims have been killed by muslims. You ll get the answer and truth about muslim brotherhood.

And here is pakistan after APS attack when terrorist asked kids to recite kuran and shot them in head

On a side note to al my pakistani brothers.
Why cannt we live together. Plz remember when we were together we were called "sone ki chidiya".
West came and looted us along with the word "loot" .
Just imagine how good n sweet it will be if we live like brothers.
If u ask my wish
I want pakistani software engineers to be able to come to bangaLore n work in Infosys an a bihari should be able to go to lahore for chapali kabab.
Enough of hatred. We tried hating each other for 70+ years we got nothing so let's try brotherhood.
Give peace a chance.
It's a humble request, we will be so damm happy

On a side note to al my pakistani brothers.
Why cannt we live together. Plz remember when we were together we were called "sone ki chidiya".
West came and looted us along with the word "loot" .
Just imagine how good n sweet it will be if we live like brothers.
If u ask my wish
I want pakistani software engineers to be able to come to bangaLore n work in Infosys an a bihari should be able to go to lahore for chapali kabab.
Enough of hatred. We tried hating each other for 70+ years we got nothing so let's try brotherhood.
Give peace a chance.
It's a humble request, we will be so damm happy
Just imagine if we combine pakistan talent and indian hard working attitude no country can stand infront of us.

Back
Top Bottom