What's new

FAKE FRAUD: 200 Indian Army Soldiers Sky Diving [Video]

And here is pakistan after APS attack when terrorist asked kids to recite kuran and shot them in head
EPIC FAIL!
what a two bit liar, even the video says thats a 2018 PSL vid while APS happened 4 years before that.

indian special forces in action:
mulahyza farmaiyay...:lol:

Last edited:
I posted that to troll the troll
is-that-right.jpg

On a side note to al my pakistani brothers.
Why cannt we live together. Plz remember when we were together we were called "sone ki chidiya".
West came and looted us along with the word "loot" .
Just imagine how good n sweet it will be if we live like brothers.
If u ask my wish
I want pakistani software engineers to be able to come to bangaLore n work in Infosys an a bihari should be able to go to lahore for chapali kabab.
Enough of hatred. We tried hating each other for 70+ years we got nothing so let's try brotherhood.
Give peace a chance.
It's a humble request, we will be so damm happy

Just imagine if we combine pakistan talent and indian hard working attitude no country can stand infront of us.
crooked as it can get. so as long as this religion of hinduism is allowed to wreak havoc east of our borders, there is no way in hell we would ever be one, get over it. there is NO tolerance in us for a religion that believes in a caste system where some are just inherently superior to other. one just needs to see the condition of minorities and women in india to be thoroughly disgusted by the very roots of the predominant culture prevailing in india, i.e. hinduism. if you "really" wanna be brothers then do the following:
1. as a population (not just as individuals) disown and disavow hinduism in its entirety.
2. bow down to an Islam influenced government because on a watchful and dominating heavily influenced by Islam can maintain peace with strict justice between the diverse races and faiths in the subcontinent.
3. give people their due rights STARTING with the kashmiris!

oh and by the way, we ain't your Pakistani "brothers". More like future Pakistani "overlords"! After all, we ARE your former rulers. We can do it again if you and your likes don't start behaving yourselves.

And here is pakistan after APS attack when terrorist asked kids to recite kuran and shot them in head
Pakistani people are born entertainers and very fun people all-round.

Indians on the other hand....

crooked as it can get. so as long as this religion of hinduism is allowed to wreak havoc east of our borders, there is no way in hell we would ever be one, get over it. there is NO tolerance in us for a religion that believes in a caste system where some are just inherently superior to other. one just needs to see the condition of minorities and women in india to be thoroughly disgusted by the very roots of the predominant culture prevailing in india, i.e. hinduism. if you "really" wanna be brothers then do the following:
1. as a population (not just as individuals) disown and disavow hinduism in its entirety.
2. bow down to an Islam influenced government because on a watchful and dominating heavily influenced by Islam can maintain peace with strict justice between the diverse races and faiths in the subcontinent.

oh and by the way, we ain't your Pakistani "brothers". More like future Pakistani "overlords"! After all, we ARE your former rulers. We can do it again if you and your likes don't start behaving yourselves.
You are proving my point that pakistan can never learn from its mistakes.
Please continue dreaming ant ruling india in th meantime we have created bangladesh out of pakistan, more nations to come..
I wish you best of luck cause you guys need it.
How hypocrite you guys are ,when comes to china pak will never speak about atrocities on muslim by chinese because china is new master after america.
India have reached moon and mars, what have pakistan achieved

You are proving my point that pakistan can never learn from its mistakes.
Please continue dreaming ant ruling india in th meantime we have created bangladesh out of pakistan, more nations to come..
I wish you best of luck cause you guys need it.
How hypocrite you guys are ,when comes to china pak will never speak about atrocities on muslim by chinese because china is new master after america.
India have reached moon and mars, what have pakistan achieved
you couldn't create Bangladesh even if your life depended on it. The ones who did created Bangladesh are our own crooked leaders and that too, on purpose as has been proven many times over. you merely...helped; got used in other other words. but that's okay because all this happened when the ISI was a lowly organization headed by a major and primarily tasked with maintaining discipline within the branches. But now the ISI is a world class Intel agency with tentacles throughout the world and headed by a full generation fully trained and cultivated in Pakistan and for Pakistan instead of a british bred yahya khan. and I expected a foolish and arrogant response like this from the likes of you who believe hindus invented genetic engineering. Please do live in your fool's paradise as we prepare to rule you for yet another thousand years. And we won't be as nice as we were the last one thousand years...

run along now and play with some murti shurti or something...

Don't talk religion hinduism , every religion has some problem.

you couldn't create Bangladesh even if your life depended on it. The ones who did created Bangladesh are our own crooked leaders and that too, on purpose as has been proven many times over. you merely...helped; got used in other other words. but that's okay because all this happened when the ISI was a lowly organization headed by a major and primarily tasked with maintaining discipline within the branches. But now the ISI is a world class Intel agency with tentacles throughout the world and headed by a full generation fully trained and cultivated in Pakistan and for Pakistan instead of a british bred yahya khan. and I expected a foolish and arrogant response like this from the likes of you who believe hindus invented genetic engineering. Please do live in your fool's paradise as we prepare to rule you for yet another thousand years. And we won't be as nice as we were the last one thousand years...

You surrendered before us .

What about frustrated people who do bachabazi ?

You surrendered before us .
all thanks to snakes within our own sleeves, no credit to you when bhutto himself said that he'll make the army suffer and idhar hum udhar tum before the entire debacle even began. so don't think too highly of yourself... your days are numbered.
What about frustrated people who do bachabazi ?
india takes the cake their as well:
Screenshot_20190108-202209_Samsung Internet.jpg

chal ja bhag.

Yes ISI is so powerful that it gave u nothing but 90000 casualties.
Couldn't find laden

Yes ISI is so powerful that it gave u nothing but 90000 casualties.
Couldn't find laden
Ask your dads in the cia, they couldn't have found him without ISI's help. And it's to the credit of the ISI that in spite of 90000 casualties, your dads in the cia, mossad, raw and mi6 couldn't manage to wreak havoc on Pakistan not divide its people through their ttp and isis thugs. ;)

Back
Top Bottom