What's new

FAKE FRAUD: 200 Indian Army Soldiers Sky Diving [Video]

Watch a pakistan army fan.

Watch a pakistan army fan.

Chaand pe jayenge ye:hitwall:.

Are bhai log fan log to kuchh bhi bana ke bolte hai. Kisi official page pe dikhao. Yaar tum logo ko kuchh milta nahi hai to khabar khud hi bana lete ho aur maze bhi le lete ho, sahi hai bhai.

Jhooth bolna inki fitrat hai. Ab bhai mujhe ban mat karna cause I am paraphrasing.

On laden.
Pakistan: we don't know where he is.
Mulla umar
Second taliban chief
Haqqani
Dawood ibrahim
Ajamal kasab
Pakistan: we don't know who he is
65 war
Pakistan: we won great victory.i even heard some pakistani claiming 71 was also a victory for them.
Trust me I can provide videos.

Damm man . Safed jhooth.

Google "Kashmir pellet victim". Hundreds of results.
Then google "Azad Kashmir" or "Baluchistan pellet victim" Literally 0 result
Let me bust your bibble.
How and why was akabar bikti killed and why his body was locked and not allowed to open in his coffin, let me reminder you he was a minister once in pakistan goverment.
Search bangladeshi victim in operation searchlight.
Search baloch leaders on exile

What else can you expect from the citizens of a country whose UN representative does this.

View attachment 531240
Not only that when one of pakistan ambassador spoke the truth pakistan lebelled him as traitor.
Hussain haqani.

Truth is pak army doesn't want anyone to outgrow them, every pakistani knows it but no one dare to speak it.
Why, cause u remember BHUTTO father n daughter.
They always lie day and night.
They will talk abt UN resolution in kashmir.
But they never talk about precondition for that UN resolution.
I challengs all pakistani members here let's disxuss on that n watch how any agree to fulfill the precondition.

And our neighbours are STUPID enough to believe some unofficial, unverified videos found online. No wonder they end you loosing every other case in any court. I guess they never verify the authenticity of the so called proof in hand. :lol::lol::lol:
lol looks who is talking .. the people who still believe in sirjikal strike done by hanuman sena . bathed in leopard's urine. :lol:.
the people who believe in such crap calling me stupid .:enjoy:

what is better this video or surgical strike video

lol looks who is talking .. the people who still believe in sirjikal strike done by hanuman sena . bathed in leopard's urine. :lol:.
the people who believe in such crap calling me stupid .:enjoy:
Pakistan have history of falsifying the fact
Remember what pakistan said during kargil war that it's not our soldiers till the truth came out.
So yes pakistan do lie.
As per pakistani no terrorist in pakistan then who is masood azar who was freed after Kandahar highjack, laden, mulla umar,
List can go on.

Pakistan have history of falsifying the fact
Remember what pakistan said during kargil war that it's not our soldiers till the truth came out.
So yes pakistan do lie.
As per pakistani no terrorist in pakistan then who is masood azar who was freed after Kandahar highjack, laden, mulla umar,
List can go on.

They have improved a bit, it must be said. Now they try not to falsify facts by not revealing facts. When there own parliament asked for the casualty numbers at loc, their army asked them to **** off. But they didn't give false reports. See, they are improving and that needs to be appreciated.

How cheap can the indians be???
Yes we are cheap that's why we published hamidur rehman report not ur goverment or army.
What were they afraid of from publishing this report although it was written by ur own gov appointed person?
I hope you get the answer that who is cheap.
Let me show you some facts...
We indians are so cheap that we extended our arms for your patients for treatment in india till URI attack.
We indians are so cheap that we allowed pakistan to paKisan to participate in IPL till you guys decided to reciprocate by sending aamal kasab.
We are so cheap that we gave a dedicated satellite to saarc nation for free.
We are so cheap that we give scholarship to war torn afganistan students instead of sending suicide bombers there apart from many things like making parliament, dam etc
We are so cheap that we are biggest contributor pin UN peace keeping soldiers across world unlike pakistan who butchered palestine muslim (I dare you challenge me on this I ll prove you wrong).
We are so cheap that minorities in india are growing in no
We are so cheap that we had 5 muslim president, 1 sikh president n prime minister, xhristian airforce chief, sikh army chief,parsi army chief, by the way how many minority in pakistan ever took any one of these positions...?

If you want more plz tell me.
I am at office but dev team is stuck with the build so I am free ,no work I ll be more than happy to enlighten you

What else can you expect from the citizens of a country whose UN representative does this.
Truth is always bitter ... Kashmir, a tiny region is burnning under more than 700,000 occupational forces of India. I wish they should replace US absconding forces in Afghanistan to assist their friends in Afghanistan.

Truth is always bitter ... Kashmir, a tiny region is burnning under more than 700,000 occupational forces of India. I wish they should replace US absconding forces in Afghanistan to assist their friends in Afghanistan.

I know what are you thinking.
U wish that india will send it's soldiers there so that you can avenge what we did to you in bangladesh, like ur army was disconnected from main land pakistan and we did turkey shooting there.
Relax we indians might be fool but not that fool.
We will let you burn afganistan again and will watch till that fire reaches your home land.

I know what are you thinking.
U wish that india will send it's soldiers there so that you can avenge what we did to you in bangladesh, like ur army was disconnected from main land pakistan and we did turkey shooting there.
Relax we indians might be fool but not that fool.
We will let you burn afganistan again and will watch till that fire reaches your home land.
Just remember what LTTE done with Indian Army. How a PM of a terrorism supporters was greeted in Sri-Lanka.
Yes Indians are not fools but wicked ... could only bully the unarmed but ram-ram in front of armed one.
I know where 3 superpowers of the world miserably failed, India is no match for them.
Now your masters (the dumbs) is negotiating with Talibans after getting 17 years of beating so burning of Afghanistan is not to be blamed on Pakistan but India's 'Cankaya' policies; but Kashmir is burning and by India that is fact.

Just remember what LTTE done with Indian Army. How a PM of a terrorism supporters was greeted in Sri-Lanka.
Yes Indians are not fools but wicked ... could only bully the unarmed but ram-ram in front of armed one.
I know where 3 superpowers of the world miserably failed, India is no match for them.
Now your masters (the dumbs) is negotiating with Talibans after getting 17 years of beating so burning of Afghanistan is not to be blamed on Pakistan but India's 'Cankaya' policies; but Kashmir is burning and by India that is fact.

Yes I remember what ltte did to indian army, but that was a foreign land now tell me what TTP did to ur nation on ur home land, why the cry for 90000 death toll.

Anyways you continue burning afganistan till every afgan starts hating you.

Yes we do believe in chanakya policy and we are proud of it. Once taliban are back and gets recognition in UN we will incite them to redraw DURAND line that will be true chanakya policy.

Now ur response will be to dream that taliban will be with india so I ll reply here only.

Once they get acceptance in UN they don't need you as much.

Redrawing Durand line is in their agenda.

Just like your ummah countries are doing full business with india be it Iran SAUDI ARABIA UAE QATAR IRAQ ETC..

Don't forget palestine called back their ambassador just because he attended anti india rally.
It shows how smart our beurocrats are.

We do business with Iran russia saudi arabia china ans USA, despite USA ban on russia and iran.

This is called chanakya policy

Awaiting your response...

Yes I remember what ltte did to indian army, but that was a foreign land now tell me what TTP did to ur nation on ur home land, why the cry for 90000 death toll.
The CIA and RAW both defeated miserably and now licking their wounds.

Anyways you continue burning afganistan till every afgan starts hating you.
Blood is thicker than water ... Muslims will be together and infidels will be singled out.

Yes we do believe in chanakya policy and we are proud of it. Once taliban are back and gets recognition in UN we will incite them to redraw DURAND line that will be true chanakya policy.

Now ur response will be to dream that taliban will be with india so I ll reply here only.

Once they get acceptance in UN they don't need you as much.
That's what is called wickedness and that is evil side of human being not to be taken as positively ... it always leads to let down ... if some has a little humanity alive in him.

Just like your ummah countries are doing full business with india be it Iran SAUDI ARABIA UAE QATAR IRAQ ETC..

Don't forget palestine called back their ambassador just because he attended anti india rally.
It shows how smart our beurocrats are.

We do business with Iran russia saudi arabia china ans USA, despite USA ban on russia and iran.

This is called chanakya policy
At least, I am happy that at least Muslim Ummah is feeding India on human grounds else they could not survive. So eat drink and pray for KSA, UAE, IRAN and generally for all Muslim Ummah for India's livelihood.

Back
Top Bottom