What's new

Fake Apple stores found in Kunming city, China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right, like you Indians are not doing the same if not more in any negative threads about India? at least we defend in a civilize, reasonable manner and most important with "FACTS" to debunk your nonsense.What about you Indians, three steps as usual, first make up lies,secondly off-topic dirt digging, third, personal racial attack.:no:
Typical Indian mentality="hypocrite to the core" period. :sick:

You call your defence civilised. Get over!! If you can't just call a spade a spade, what good is your defence ?

Yet we are the largest exporter of goods on the planet. :lol: With over $1 trillion in exports alone.

Find me a source that says that the majority of Chinese exports are fake, as Punjabbi Munda claimed.

If Indians can attack us with lies, then we can easily return the favour using facts and sources. Everyone knows that India has more poor than Africa anyway, the numbers are available from the United Nations Human Development report.

Does that in anyway change the fact that devious means of making money by faking and copying exists in China? No. So just own up to it.

Does that in anyway change the fact that devious means of making money by faking and copying exists in China? No. So just own up to it.

I never denied that, I just want Indians to back up their claims for once. Unlike when they were boasting about "retaliation" to the Mumbai attacks, yet Mumbai gets attacked time and time again, and India lacks the balls to do anything.

Most things from China are fake.

Find me a source that shows "most" of the things that come from China (over $1 trillion in annual exports) are fake.

What's wrong with knock off products? Do you think the Chinese will just sit there and let the middle man get all the profits? Beside you don't think US vitamin companies are doing the same without having to go through FDA strict guidelines? They identified and patent one element of an old Chinese medicine recipe and call it their own. So it's payback time.

I never denied that, I just want Indians to back up their claims for once. Unlike when they were boasting about "retaliation" to the Mumbai attacks, yet Mumbai gets attacked time and time again, and India lacks the balls to do anything.
Yup, like China cant do squat about Taiwan? Or cant do anything to the Japanese after the atrocities committed, what many years ago? If you knew anything about Mumbai, you wouldnt have made such a condescending comment.
Dude!

What's wrong with knock off products? Do you think the Chinese will just sit there and let the middle man get all the profits? Beside you don't think US vitamin companies are doing the same without having to go through FDA strict guidelines? They identified and patent one element of an old Chinese medicine recipe and call it their own. So it's payback time.

Are you really comparing Chinese companies with American ones? You rea comparing what is basically a manufacturing house with ones who come up with ideas for manufacturing? There happens to be one major difference - Innovation. Copying is NOT innovation. Without innovation, no country have surged ahead.

Source for the patent?

Yup, like China cant do squat about Taiwan? Or cant do anything to the Japanese after the atrocities committed, what many years ago? If you knew anything about Mumbai, you wouldnt have made such a condescending comment.
Dude!

I respond to Indians in the same way they respond to me. So like I said, India doesn't have the balls to respond to repeated attacks on Mumbai, let alone to tackle the "two-front war" with China+Pakistan which the Indian Army keeps whining about.

Dude!

It's his habit to mention Mumbai and Fake drugs in every other thread where he posts and have no clue what to add to the topic. I have seen it couple of times myself. It might be out of desperation, I guess

I respond to Indians in the same way they respond to me. So like I said, India doesn't have the balls to respond to repeated attacks on Mumbai, let alone to tackle the "two-front war" with China+Pakistan which the Indian Army keeps whining about.

Is it related to Topic, CD? Talk about Fake Apple store in this thread and you can carry on with other discussion on other related threads. Post reported.

Stop shying away from the real topic..

^^^
Shivaji, I suggest you open a new thread about the counterfeit topic. Let this one be for False Apple Store.

You, the have no idea about Mumbai nor the reasons for GoI's restraint.

As for China+Pakistan, when push comes to shove, we will then talk. Till then be happy trying to bust that 'speculation'. Atleast India craved out an independent nation from another as 'revenge'. What did the Chinese do with the Japanese, except cry foul every time their leaders visit the "Shrine" in Tokyo? Talk about balls!

Its FAKE if they are selling None origional items

But , anyone can register a name "APPLE STORE" if it sells origional or similar products

APPLE is not the dada geri of US company , APPLE IS NOT EQUAL TO APPLE STORE

Legally you can register any Business Name in China unless US company has registered the business entity and has trademark agreement with CHINA

THANK YOU FOR SPREADING nonesense progaganda

If APPLE STORE , sells its own BRAND APPLESTORE , since its a legal registered entity there is no issue

As for China+Pakistan, when push comes to shove, we will then talk. Till then be happy trying to bust that 'speculation'. Atleast India craved out an independent nation from another as 'revenge'. What did the Chinese do with the Japanese, except cry foul every time their leaders visit the "Shrine" in Tokyo? Talk about balls!

We got an instrument of surrender, and they were nuked. All the war criminals were then executed.

No Japanese person alive today, has any direct responsibility for what happened back then. This is a new generation of people, and they should not suffer for the crimes of their ancestors.

We had nuclear weapons since 1964, do you think we should have nuked an innocent population as a response?

Yeah, the reason is they have no balls. :azn:

@AZADPAKISTAN2009
Just FYI, Apple sell there genuine products through registered re sellers only. The fake ones, as reported in BBC news, were not the registered ones so must be selling counterfeit products.
Also to your point about propaganda, if these stores were non existent or the registered one and somebody falsely reported in BBC then sure it is a propaganda but that's not the case here. Reporting a wrong doing is not a propaganda or must I say, all the reports not of your liking can not be a propaganda always. You need to verify the fact which you clearly ignored to help your case.. Anyways what ever!!

We got an instrument of surrender, and they were nuked. All the war criminals were then executed.

No Japanese person alive today, has any direct responsibility for what happened back then. This is a new generation of people, and they should not suffer for the crimes of their ancestors.

We had nuclear weapons since 1964, do you think we should have nuked an innocent population as a response?

Yeah, the reason is they have no balls. :azn:

Guys, Stop responding to such off topic posts. Somebody desperately wants to return insults some how. :) Ignore his ignorance that's the best way out of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom