What's new

Fake Apple stores found in Kunming city, China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not stick to the topic instead of acting like this.

Is povery a topic on this thread. BTW, poverty is one of the topics banned on PDF> Well where are the mods ?

It's damn difficult for some Chinese members here. Mods can you please act against any Off topic posters..

If you are referring to the Items being sold in Chinese shop are fake you are wrong they are all genuine Apple products being sold as a Reseller.

These indian companies are faking to be serving for western companies have deals with them and provide services world over.
You have the list go do further research, A splat in your face your indian companies.

Please I have worked in the industry for long enough and can burst that comment of your within a minute. When it comes to fake IT companies, the worlds biggest culprit is the US itself. Please show me your "research" because I can show you a lot of stuff about Pakistan as well, buddy dont talk out of our behind just to vent your anger,there are others here you know their stuff as well.

Here are the list of "Apple resellers" in Hongkong, and don't tell me those are fake shops cos HK happened to be top of the world regarding IP protection.

Do they look anything similar to the original "Apple shop"? :lol: eh, must be "FAKE" according to Indians logic?

heroWhere1.jpg

heroWhere3.jpg

Apple - Apple Resellers

Apple re sellers cannot call themselves Apple Stores.

Here are the list of "Apple resellers" in Hongkong, and don't tell me those are fake shops cos HK happened to be top of the world regarding IP protection.

Do they look anything similar to the original "Apple shop"? :lol: eh, must be "FAKE" according to Indians logic?

heroWhere1.jpg

heroWhere3.jpg

Apple - Apple Resellers

Apple re sellers cannot call themselves Apple Stores.

Apple - Apple Resellers

None of the Indians even knew about any such existence until it was reported in BBC. Now go take your case to BBC and the reporter who verified every minutest details before posting the story in the main stream newspaper..

Also I did a quick search for Kunming, China on the Apple reseller link you posted.

http://www.apple.com/hk/en/reseller/searchtips.php?location=Kunming%2C+china

and you know what to my surprise :) , none of the re sellers were actually found in the city where reporter saw one of the fake Apple store.. the search link is above for convenience of all..
Also this negates the point luftwaffe was making in one of his earlier posts..

India is huge market for Apple products and that's the reason Apple has established official Re sellers there.

This is what you said..

I can't say about Sri lanka but I am yet to see a Fake Macbook, Ipad etc in India. As far as I know, none of the South Asian country manufactures Fake Apple products.. For genuine products, I gave you the list of Genuine Apple authorized Re sellers in India and I do not understand do we really need an Apple Store to sell genuine products in any given country?

Don't exaggerate, Apple business in India is still peanut comparing with south east asia, have some self-respect, just admitted poor Indians simply can't afford Apple products "yet"
Here, take a look whats it mean by the "real deal" Indians.:lol:
Screen-shot-2011-06-29-at-11.18.44-AM.png

Apple
Apple's sales in China grow sixfold

None of the Indians even knew about any such existence until it was reported in BBC. Now go take your case to BBC and the reporter who verified every minutest details before posting the story in the main stream newspaper..

Oh, poor baby, bashing party got busted? nice try CB, try harder next time please.

Lol at the expected response from BOT brigade. They conveniently ignore the fact that a few unauthorized Apple stores (or should I say 'stoer') are operating in a Chinese city and try to bring in Indian economy for comparison. All this being supported by some members how seem to be so butthurt that Chinese 'fake' stores were caught/discovered and is being reported! Nothing new here, IPR doesnt exist in China! About time conglomerates and companies worldwide recognized the fact.

Lol. The fact remains, a few fake Apple stores were found operating in a Chinese city, one with THE stupidest spelling mistake!! Oh, what a shame!

^^^^
lol at the post from grey boy 2.. Didn't had any point to make and was getting desperate to insult India/Indians some how. :lol:

What exactly are the Chinese forumers defending here?

Fake medicine, more poor in India than Africa, Indians are poor can't afford anything, Indians make fake products too, what are we missing? can we get a full house here?

Make a point relevant to the topic or just can it !:disagree:

Like their fake products and fake stores, fake members have started their fake arguments...
Ohh silly evrything is so fake when it comes to China...

India is huge market for Apple products and that's the reason Apple has established official Re sellers there.

This is what you said..

I can't say about Sri lanka but I am yet to see a Fake Macbook, Ipad etc in India. As far as I know, none of the South Asian country manufactures Fake Apple products.. For genuine products, I gave you the list of Genuine Apple authorized Re sellers in India and I do not understand do we really need an Apple Store to sell genuine products in any given country?

Why not stick to the topic instead of acting like this.

Is povery a topic on this thread. BTW, poverty is one of the topics banned on PDF> Well where are the mods ?

It's damn difficult for some Chinese members here. Mods can you please act against any Off topic posters..

Lol at the expected response from BOT brigade. They conveniently ignore the fact that a few unauthorized Apple stores (or should I say 'stoer') are operating in a Chinese city and try to bring in Indian economy for comparison. All this being supported by some members how seem to be so butthurt that Chinese 'fake' stores were caught/discovered and is being reported! Nothing new here, IPR doesnt exist in China! About time conglomerates and companies worldwide recognized the fact.

Lol. The fact remains, a few fake Apple stores were found operating in a Chinese city, one with THE stupidest spelling mistake!! Oh, what a shame!

What exactly are the Chinese forumers defending here?

Fake medicine, more poor in India than Africa, Indians are poor can't afford anything, Indians make fake products too, what are we missing? can we get a full house here?

Make a point relevant to the topic or just can it !:disagree:

Yeah right, like you Indians are not doing the same if not more in any negative threads about India? at least we defend in a civilize, reasonable manner and most important with "FACTS" to debunk your nonsense.What about you Indians, three steps as usual, first make up lies,secondly off-topic dirt digging, third, personal racial attack.:no:
Typical Indian mentality="hypocrite to the core" period. :sick:

It was damn interesting news in a major tabloid so sooner or later somebody would have posted the news here on PDF. I don't understand, Why are getting offended by the wrong doing of some of your country men??

I certainly do feel Chinese govt should not let such a violation of trading practice happen in the country but the way such huge fake stores are operating openly in main cities proves it is somehow encouraged there which is not good for your image, mate.. Any ways, its your call..

Don't exaggerate, Apple business in India is still peanut comparing with south east asia, have some self-respect, just admitted poor Indians simply can't afford Apple products "yet"

Apple

Oh, poor baby, bashing party got busted? nice try CB, try harder next time please.

Can you for once tell me how the growth in Apple sales has a coorelation to fake stores in China ? If a fake store exists, it just does. end of!

Apple

Can you for once tell me how the growth in Apple sales has a coorelation to fake stores in China ? If a fake store exists, it just does. end of!

what lie?? it doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess that almost all Chinese product are fake and cheap...

Yet we are the largest exporter of goods on the planet. :lol: With over $1 trillion in exports alone.

Find me a source that says that the majority of Chinese exports are fake, as Punjabbi Munda claimed.

If Indians can attack us with lies, then we can easily return the favour using facts and sources. Everyone knows that India has more poor than Africa anyway, the numbers are available from the United Nations Human Development report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom