What's new

Fake a Missing Person: LUMS, Punjab University Professors caught in the act.

That's an interesting debate you have started, buddy.
Let me tell you about my own personal real experience, as it will reveal how our Educated/Highly Educated Intelligentsia is ending up in foreign hands.

It was not, 2011 or 2014, but in 2019 at University of Engineering & Technology _____ a guy named "Amir" (Substituted) was teaching us. In class room he often used to refer to Jihad in Syria and the rise of Islamic Caliphate, and the glorious Islamic Empire in Syria. I never payed full attention to that guy, but time passed on quicly. From UET, i got free in September, 2010.

From 2010-14 I was in Post-graduate classes at COMSATS Islamabad, so again I was busy in my education, and rarely had time to look at the turmoil & chaos that was going on in Middle East.

To cut short, I began studying Syrian Conflict in details and when I discovered the truth, that was the time in 2015 when ISIS/Daesh had engulfed nearly all of Syria & Iraq!

From Facebook, when I found the profile of this guy Amir, I was amazed. This guy was pursuing Ph.D from a European University and this same Guy was actively involved in rallying support for Syrian Rebel Groups openly on all forums! What do you think this Guy will do when he will come to Pakistan?

All I want to say, that a new breed of "Terrorists/Rebels/Moderate Terrorists/Moderate Rebels/Resistance" has been created, recruited & trained and these peoples are able to deal with a lot of complicated situations & complications due to their higher education, higher IQ, excellent training and getting around with a variety of situations. So, now YOU are no more dealing with ordinary Madrassa Type Student, who simply wore Suicide Vest and blew himself!

These are the seeds of Turmoil, Chaos & Destruction which sometimes make me very uneasy & insecure.

Rebels groups =/= support for ISIS

This traitors is on payroll of our worst enemies outsiders. Payed handsomely to spread lies and misinformation on our state intuitions as being bad and cruel. To certain ethnic groups in our country! Cases like him the punishment should fit his crime. Treason and treachery should mean life in prison of hard labour. No parole die in there.

Nida is LUMS professor. Amar Jan taught at PU, was fired, currently teaching elsewhere. Both are active supporters of PTM and regularly apologise on the behalf of Surkha terrorists. Here our investigation caught them in the act, faking a Baloch missing person. They should be prosecuted under CCA 2016.

View attachment 564497 View attachment 564498 View attachment 564499 View attachment 564500
I work at PU. This Ammar Ali Jan used to teach in social department, was kicked out for instigating Baloch students against the state. So now has nothing to do with PU. As for LUMS state needs to take over LUMS. It only produces liberal crap and nothing else. @Horus

Now missing person is fun. God forbid , how many Pakistani found in Far East jails for the quest of Australia and how many dead bodies of poor Pakistani floats in Turkish and Greek water to reach Europe for work. How many missing and kidnap for ransom in Pak-Iran Baluchistan region or Turkish border. Missing person is extremely tough subject. I would say Pak embassy staff is very inefficient. Govt need good and hard working Pakistani officials in foreign mission , they alteast collect data of Pakistan in foreign jails.

Back
Top Bottom