What's new

Faiz's Hum Dekhengey

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Here is Javed Akhtar defending Faiz Ahmed Faiz and his poem Hum Dekhengey..see how smartly he skipped explaining the lines "Jab arz-e-Khuda ke kaabe se
Sab but uthwae jaenge, bus naam rahega allah ka"
I understand those are metaphors and Faiz's poem was not pointed at hindus but those lines are very disturbing to a hindu given the history of this country.

This man has raised some valid points...If Faiz was really disturbed with partition of India,why did he go and settle in Pakistan?If he was really an atheist, why did he ask his british wife to convert to Islam?

and another thing to be noted is an average young muslim guy singing the lines Jab arz-e-Khuda ke kaabe se Sab but uthwae jaenge, bus naam rahega allah ka, he wouldnt be thinking that he is singing it against modi...he takes the meaning literally..he wont understand the metaphor...this song has done more damage than good to those CAA protests...see how the entire topic of discussion changed from CAA to whether hum dekhengey is anti hindu or not...

and another thing to be noted is an average young muslim guy singing the lines Jab arz-e-Khuda ke kaabe se Sab but uthwae jaenge, bus naam rahega allah ka, he wouldnt be thinking that he is singing it against modi...he takes the meaning literally..he wont understand the metaphor...this song has done more damage than good to those CAA protests...see how the entire topic of discussion changed from CAA to whether hum dekhengey is anti hindu or not...

you know that's not the end of it.

that sentence Woh Din Jiska Wada Hai literally refers to Ghazwa e Hind

really?I hope you are not joking......no one in India has caught that....

its because you are dumb. Haji Faiz was a Col. of Branch T of section 27.

Do you think if he would write in favor of united India he would survive in Pakistan? Think man it's still not too late. Save your country

its because you are dumb. Haji Faiz was a Col. of Branch T of section 27.

Do you think if he would write in favor of united India he would survive in Pakistan? Think man it's still not too late. Save your country
But why did he need to go to pak? As mentioned in the above video, there were few eminent poets who came back to india from pakistan..why did faiz choose pak over india if he was really against partition?

But why did he need to go to pak? As mentioned in the above video, there were few eminent poets who came back to india from pakistan..why did faiz choose pak over india if he was really against partition?

he was an advocate of direct action day. even the poem refers to nuking india till it trembles in subjugation of Allah.

you are running out of time

he was an advocate of direct action day. even the poem refers to nuking india till it trembles in subjugation of Allah.

you are running out of time
You havent answered my question...that itself is the answer..anyway leave it

You havent answered my question...that itself is the answer..anyway leave it

all i can say is aap bhi dekhenge lazim hai ke aap bhi dekhenge. wo din jiska wada hai. jo lohal e azal me likha hai.

why deny facts man?

you know that's not the end of it.

that sentence Woh Din Jiska Wada Hai literally refers to Ghazwa e Hind
:omghaha:

he skipped explaining the lines "Jab arz-e-Khuda ke kaabe se

Javed Akhtar is an atheist right? so what do you expect.

BTW you are right he might be scared of the reaction...so he just skipped the whole thing.

Last edited:
because he was Pak .... and did I not find a single line by him in which he oppose the partition or the idea of Pakistan, it was the propaganda by pro-India leftists in Pakistan and by Indian leftists ..... they were in need of some personality of that stature in Pakistan ....

It's good that now Indians themselves are questioning the false narrative created around him .... HE was just a Democratic Pakistani that's it nothing more

Last edited:
If Faiz was in India , he would have been lynched and his British wife raped brutally by Bakts ... and even that would be justified by Indians and accepted by Chickens ( Indian Muslims ) .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom