What's new

Failure Of India's Big Rocket Project Is Symbolic Of Deep Structural Proble

The sheer level of hypocrisy some people have is astounding.
You did exactly that a few posts ago.

And if we compare with others that's coz we know of their expertise, they have set a barometer so we try to overcome it so as to better ourselves.
We are striving to achieve therefore we are competitive.
So don't come around trying to condescend every single thing, coz frankly its annoying.

And I don't see what was wrong in what danger007 said, ISRO is easily in the top 10.

All countryman should support and cheer for their country. But when you do a search on Facebook and check out the number of India superpower sites, the reality just does not match these claims.

All countryman should support and cheer for their country. But when you do a search on Facebook and check out the number of India superpower sites, the reality just does not match these claims.

Oh please just because the common people are ecstatic doesn't mean every one has to criticize just coz their ego is getting hurt.
Regardless of what any one says India is a BRIC country and the only way is up.

Don't take Facebook pages too seriously. As simple as that. :D

Oh please just because the common people are ecstatic doesn't mean every one has to criticize just coz their ego is getting hurt.
Regardless of what any one says India is a BRIC country and the only way is up.

Check out the video about India superpower, give me your honest assessment about what is right or wrong in your view

YouTube

^^^^^ I would like to hear some thoughts of Indians base on the video above.

Check out the video about India superpower, give me your honest assessment about what is right or wrong in your view

YouTube

That is the one of the most biased videos i have ever seen that doesn't mean you get that kind of crap everywhere.
Are you implying that India is Xenophobic to that degree?

Stop going off topic, this is plain and simple trolling that you are doing.

keep your fanboy orgasms to yourself.

STFU troll
I said gas generator cycle engines used in Mk3 is much less complex than cryogenic engines used in mk2

You never say "cycle engines used in Mk3 is much less complex" OK.
Anyway I do not blame you for not even knowing what you post since you are posting 20 to 30 times a day !

So just give the link on this "gas generator cycle engines" instead of beating around the bush. Thank you.

Mk3 and LM-5 are similar rockets...'modular'

Except for being modular, LM-5 is one generation more advance than Mk3. Mk3 is only comparable to LM-3B. Even LM-3B lift capacity is better than Mk3.

You are an idiot...show that again and again

Perhaps you should learn to be more "sopan" and stop using "idiot" or "STFU". You do not score points by personal insults.

Anyway I do not blame you for not even knowing what you post since you are posting 20 to 30 times a day !

So just give the link on this "gas generator cycle engines" instead of beating around the bush. Thank you.

Except for being modular, LM-5 is one generation more advance than Mk3. Mk3 is only comparable to LM-3B. Even LM-3B lift capacity is better than Mk3.

So by just lift capacity you defined LM3B more advanced that MK3???

@Nan Yang, I m finding it hard to understand, u change ur stand as per ur convenience, first u were comparing Indian space program with that of NK & Iran & when I & many Indian members here made u believe that u r only making fool of urself by this comparison, u started comparing India to China. Now, i ask u, did I or any other Indian member ever claimed that ISRO has capabilities at par or greater than that of China?? No one is saying so.

It is Indian posters, some of them being poor readers that said that. I actually said that Indian space program is ahead of that of NK & Iran. Of course India space progme is ahead of NK and Iran. I would not say otherwise.

And I was responding to India claims that they were among the ELITE. That was what that caused me to jump in and respond.
If you take all the countries with space launch program where would you place India ?

So by just lift capacity you defined LM3B more advanced that MK3???

Another Indian poor reader. OK let me say it again SLOWLY. I SAID Mk3 IS COMPARABLE TO LM3B.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Indian poor reader. OK let me say it again SLOWLY. I SAID Mk3 IS COMPARABLE TO LM3B.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Yes as far as payload is concerned. MK3 has only 2 stages and 2 boosters when compared with LM3b that has 3 stages and 4 boosters. So, you can guess which is far advanced and efficient design.

Yes as far as payload is concerned. MK3 has only 2 stages and 2 boosters when compared with LM3b that has 3 stages and 4 boosters. So, you can guess which is far advanced and efficient design.

Fine ! So Mk3 is more advance. Congratulation to India ! I am not bother to argue :argh: over the number of boasters or the number of stages since LM3B was first launch over 16 years ago.

CE-20 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gas-generator cycle (rocket) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I got to know the 'less complex' thing from NASA spaceflight forum...So please....

If you doesnt know about modular launch vehicle concept..please shut up

scaled.php

famille_gslv_mk3_4.jpg

With new semicryogenic engine(under development) and 4 S200 boosters GSLV MK4 may be able to lift 20 tonnes to LEO

The semicryo Engine SC200 will be able to develop 2 Meganewtons of thrust (which china have only been able to develop by clustering 4 engines for their YF-100)

It will be out by next year (2013) for ground tests

Fine ! So Mk3 is more advance. Congratulation to India ! I am not bother to argue :argh: over the number of boasters or the number of stages since LM2B was first launch over 16 years ago.

Show your IQ idiot!!!

Can you provide some links regarding Indian cryo engine ?

I was reading and found that the one used in mk3 produces a modest 200kn, are more powerful engines in pipeline ?

CE-20 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gas-generator cycle (rocket) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I got to know the 'less complex' thing from NASA spaceflight forum...So please....

If you doesnt know about modular launch vehicle concept..please shut up

scaled.php

famille_gslv_mk3_4.jpg

With new semicryogenic engine(under development) and 4 S200 boosters GSLV MK4 may be able to lift 20 tonnes to LEO

The semicryo Engine SC200 will be able to develop 2 Meganewtons of thrust (which china have only been able to develop by clustering 4 engines for their YF-100)

It will be out by next year (2013) for ground tests

Show your IQ idiot!!!

I was reading and found that the one used in mk3 produces a modest 200kn, are more powerful engines in pipeline ?

The 200kn value is for upper stage. The first stage boosters have in excess of 320 ton (3.2 MN) of thrust each. Considering the rocket has two boosters, and 630 ton weight, this is the minimum requirement. I cant find the link, but afaik they have about 5MN of thrust each.

the current cryogenic engine is CE 20 which produces 200 KNs of thrust..
Another cryo, CE-60 produces 600kN thrust is under development.

I was talking about the semi cryo engine SC200 that produces 2000 kN of thrust intented for replacing liqiud fueled L110 in mk3

I am posting from mobile...pls refer isro annual report from isro website for details....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom