What's new

Failure Of India's Big Rocket Project Is Symbolic Of Deep Structural Proble

It's not size which matters always.. we know what we are doing..

ISRO satellites provide real time data to any country to track storms and make other useful weather predictions etc.. Our space programme is useful one in whatever state it is..

Tell me one benefit of chinese space exploration to anyone outside China.. you come and brag about chinese space power when we have asked for it cause we couldn't manage it ourselves.. otherwise even if u make a rocket which can move the moon doesn't make a squat of difference for us cause we don't give a fcuk either way :woot:

Seriously guys, lay off the retarded trolls, they seem like those stupid 50 cent troll army members that china employs. Lets stick to topic, can someone post figures of the number of failed tests throughout history of all space exploration countries?

It's not size which matters always.. we know what we are doing..

ISRO satellites provide real time data to any country to track storms and make other useful weather predictions etc.. Our space programme is useful one in whatever state it is..

Tell me one benefit of chinese space exploration to anyone outside China.. you come and brag about chinese space power when we have asked for it cause we couldn't manage it ourselves.. otherwise even if u make a rocket which can move the moon doesn't make a squat of difference for us cause we don't give a fcuk either way :woot:

When do I talk about China's space program. Just because I say the truth about India's current doesn't mean that I'm from china.

At least Indian tech is way head of Korea, stupid Korean had failed three times this year. Lol

What is your Background in Aerospace engineering???
What do you know about Gas Generator cycle??

go and google kid!!

You are hard to understand. So what about Gas Generator cycle that I am suppose to know. No I am not an aerospace expert. Maybe you are and I shall remember that.:devil:

And what has that got to do with my post about how India is going to fix the GSLV Mk2. :what:

And the next launch of India's GSLV Mk2 has delay yet another month to April 2013.:hitwall:
India Plans GSLV Launch By April

Will India GSLV Mk2 be even fixed before China lanuches its next generation LM-5 rockets. Aerospace expert ?:dance3:

You are hard to understand. So what about Gas Generator cycle that I am suppose to know. No I am not an aerospace expert. Maybe you are and I shall remember that.:devil:

And what has that got to do with my post about how India is going to fix the GSLV Mk2. :what:

And the next launch of India's GSLV Mk2 has delay yet another month to April 2013.:hitwall:

STFU troll
I said gas generator cycle engines used in Mk3 is much less complex than cryogenic engines used in mk2

Will India GSLV Mk2 be even fixed before China lanuches its next generation LM-5 rockets. Aerospace expert ?

Mk3 and LM-5 are similar rockets...'modular'

You are an idiot...show that again and again

Will India GSLV Mk2 be even fixed before China lanuches its next generation LM-5 rockets. Aerospace expert ?:dance3:

are you chinese or malaysian? let me know did malaysia send any satilite? if no STFO

are you chinese or malaysian? let me know did malaysia send any satilite? if no STFO

Why do you attack others if the say the truth about the ineptitude of India space program. Instead of lashing back, you should admit to it and work harder.

Why do you attack others if the say the truth about the ineptitude of India space program. Instead of lashing back, you should admit to it and work harder.

These fellows are not even trying to send micro satellite.... Failures and difficulties are common... It is good if you are advancing.... but if you laughing on others who is trying hard... It is shame to you achievement.... India competing with alot of countries... we stand in top 10... what else you are expecting... we are not in 100.. we are in top..

gsLVM3 on the launch pad during a mock launch drill

gslvmk3.jpg

These fellows are not even trying to send micro satellite.... Failures and difficulties are common... It is good if you are advancing.... but if you laughing on others who is trying hard... It is shame to you achievement.... India competing with alot of countries... we stand in top 10... what else you are expecting... we are not in 100.. we are in top..

Why do Indians media and members like to compete with other countries? Isn't India good enough base on its own achievement or failures. Stop comparing and work hard.

Why do Indians media and members like to compete with other countries? Isn't India good enough base on its own achievement or failures. Stop comparing and work hard.

The sheer level of hypocrisy some people have is astounding.
You did exactly that a few posts ago.

And if we compare with others that's coz we know of their expertise, they have set a barometer so we try to overcome it so as to better ourselves.
We are striving to achieve therefore we are competitive.
So don't come around trying to condescend every single thing, coz frankly its annoying.

And I don't see what was wrong in what danger007 said, ISRO is easily in the top 10.

@Nan Yang, I m finding it hard to understand, u change ur stand as per ur convenience, first u were comparing Indian space program with that of NK & Iran & when I & many Indian members here made u believe that u r only making fool of urself by this comparison, u started comparing India to China. Now, i ask u, did I or any other Indian member ever claimed that ISRO has capabilities at par or greater than that of China?? No one is saying so.

The problem which u are again & again pointing out in the GSLV is that of Cryogenic engine, yes, but do u know how many nations have made indigenous Cryogenic engines?? Only 6 - US, Russia, China, France, Japan & India, so obviously it's a very sophisticated tech. & needs time to master, except these six nations no nation on Earth has capability to carry the payload of that of GSLV, forget GSLV-mk3, India maybe the last ranker in this group, but it is praise worthy in itself since it only consists of 6 nations out of some 200.

As per delays in GSLV, it's better to delay the launch by one or two month than to see the entire hard work of Scientists & Indian Taxpayer's money go into Bay of Bengal, just giving opportunity to people like u to bash India without making any sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom