What's new

Failed Attacks in UK!!!

But nobody's been arrested in India sofar as reported in Indian media. Quite a different approach for a country which arrests hundreds of (muslim) suspects within seconds whenever a bomb goes off in India?

So whats holding you back?
Just curious...:what:

The crime was commited in UK, it was planned over there. What should IP do? If the blast happened in India and was planned over here then there will be lots of arrests.

I hope ur curiosity is quelled now.

No its not...Imho the government is holding back, affraid to open pandora's box since the mosque attack in Hyderabad are still fresh in the memory.

No its not...Imho the government is holding back, affraid to open pandora's box since the mosque attack in Hyderabad are still fresh in the memory.

What do you have in ur hand to justify what you say.

Mosque attack? Who remembers that? Indians have learned to forget things pretty past.

UK Police still havent contacted Indian Police!!!!!!!

And Neo we dont arrest anybody in Hundreds, spare me the propaganda

What do you have in ur hand to justify what you say.
Just thinking out loud mate. Imho at this stage GoI is not willing nor ready to acknowledge presence of AQ cells in India...I wonder if she's even prepared to deal with such an organisation.

Mosque attack? Who remembers that? Indians have learned to forget things pretty past.
We all do...have we forgotten the Babri Masjid, Gujerat, the Mumbai train blasts or the attack on Varanasi mandirs?
All these events pop up the international fora from time to time...its very much alive.

I'll prove you wrong...wait till the next attack.

Thats what Indians have been doing, attacks on Trains, busses, market places!!!! all propagated by Pakistani based terrorist. Now they are coming to bite pakistan itself. We are waiting for the next genocide of Hindu's , 6 million of them killed from the first advent of Islam in the sub-contienent and we havent forgotten

Muslims are arrested will be as always the guility, Did we make Kafeel Ahmed set himself on fire in glasgow airport. The radicals in your religion is not cause of India, America or Timbakatu. You need Self-introspection.

Thats what Indians have been doing, attacks on Trains, busses, market places!!!! all propagated by Pakistani based terrorist.
Thats what I call true propaganda...blame it all on Pakistan whithout sharing proof. :tup:

Just thinking out loud mate. Imho at this stage GoI is not willing nor ready to acknowledge presence of AQ cells in India...I wonder if she's even prepared to deal with such an organisation..

'Indian Mulsims were till now considered allergetic to AQ ideologies'..not my words, i read it in Telegraph if im not mistaken. Its definitly going to be a mess if AQ starts concentrating on India.

We all do...have we forgotten the Babri Masjid, Gujerat, the Mumbai train blasts or the attack on Varanasi mandirs?
All these events pop up the international fora from time to time...its very much alive.

Im not saying we forgot, we never shall. I said we dont live everyday nitpicking on those issues. You are mistaken about Indian admin resolve in tackling them. There are lot of the sleeper cells that are busted in India through out the year. So arresting a few more is not going to create any issue as you suggest.

Sharing Proof to people who propagate it!!! How stupid do you think we are, We will give our sources and how find pakistani pawns to the people who send them in the first place... So Pakistan can cut of our sources or use some other sleeping cell.. Please Neo, you should know better than this.

Thats what I call true propaganda...blame it all on Pakistan whithout sharing proof. :tup:

Sharing proof? What if we give proof, every cingle channel has showed and speaks openly about Pakistan's covert war against India. Why cant you just accept it, i dont see anything shame in it. Its just a war that your country choose to fight, admit it. Every country does that.

PROOF....when it comes to giving proof that where the indian allegations fall apart.
Always screaming and shouting about something but never giving proof about anything.

PROOF....when it comes to giving proof that where the indian allegations fall apart.
Always screaming and shouting about something but never giving proof about anything.

Very true.

Back
Top Bottom