What's new

Facts of Lal Masjid Operation!!!

Being an educated person you should sympathize with a common extremist. He learned what he did cut of from rest of the family and society under the loving guidance of Pakistan Govt. Zia ul Haq's policy remember. These poor sods have no option but to turn out this way.

And this is what I find most brutal in PA tactics. They raised these children to be used as cannon fodder, to fight Pakistan's war without Khakis or any retirement package. Armies don't treat their citizens as cannon fodder, when they do there is always a heavy price to pay.

In 2013 I cannot feel sympathy for anyone saying we are majboor to be terrorists due to events in the 70s.

Now that it is "official" that no women or children were killed

- Journalist who claim that women and children were killed should apologies and should resign from their jobs
- These journalists should be prosecuted for spreading false propaganda against their govermenet.
- Wife of the Mulana who claimed 80 or so dead females should be called upon and should be thrown in the jail for spreading lies

But who will do it? who will question these journalists? The courts and these Judges are busy with their personal vendetta.

I think chaar paanch aur garh of intiha pasandi need to be taken out.

Yeh Lal Masjid ke pujari itne beghairat hain ke jab Muridke pe operation hoga tab bhi aise hi royenge...

Good oye...... Insan nahi "hulk" he tu............

Now that it is "official" that no women or children were killed

- Journalist who claim that women and children were killed should apologies and should resign from their jobs
- These journalists should be prosecuted for spreading false propaganda against their govermenet.
- Wife of the Mulana who claimed 80 or so dead females should be called upon and should be thrown in the jail for spreading lies

But who will do it? who will question these journalists? The courts and these Judges are busy with their personal vendetta.

Well stated.

However bunch of these Islamists who are settled in UIK aloo stores, will continue bringing up the goons of Lal Masjid as some kind of mini-god heroes.

peace

Mullahs deserved an arse kicking and they got it :yes4:

The report is not here yet and people saying bla bla..
All politicians (I know they cant be trusted, but mushy is also one of them.. politicians I mean) said A deal was done but MUSHY wanted a new deal everytime.. They (lal masjid) ppl accepted ALL demands but mushy wanted to "teach them a lesson".. hence went ahead with the operation..

oh and people saying NO WOMEN died, well, first of all, the mulla's mom died. secondly, hav u been there? the phosporous burned everything!! many still missing! (presumed dead).

there were other ways to deal with the lal masjid thing and musharraf will (and prob is) paying dearly..

I think chaar paanch aur garh of intiha pasandi need to be taken out.

Yeh Lal Masjid ke pujari itne beghairat hain ke jab Muridke pe operation hoga tab bhi aise hi royenge...

intiha pasandi kay ghar like

90 karachi,bilawal house and bacha khan house in kpk as they killed 11000 people in karachi

i think it is around the corner as the they did not spare pti founder member Zahra Shahid Hussain and the likes of these dehths will not stop collecting bhata ,target killings and bori band lash so they better prepare for naser ullah babur or shoaib sadal

i guess what we need is negotiating with terrorists so we make easy way for them to do more terrorism, its because when somebody goes against terrorists we jail these guys, and blame them for killing our dear muslim brother(who is infact burden on pakistan and instead of making pakistan better nation he resorts to destroy it) who wants taliban like jihad shariah in entire pakistan and give it to mullahs

what PMLN has done by releasing hundreds of lashkar e jhangvi terrorists is highly deplorable, so it means that pakistanis are infact in favour of breeding more terrorism instead of eliminating it

and we also glorify these terrorists

assassin_mumtaz_qadri.jpg

I don't like saying what I will say now--I am far too liberal to suggest censure in media or to suggest freedom of association anywhere in the world.
But any journalist who spews the Lal Masjid terrorist propaganda and any Pakistani who defends to violent goons of Lal Masjid needs to be seriously investigated as potential harm to Pakistan. Whether women died or not--that so-called mosque was full of weapons, they had let known their violent action, they had occupied a school library, they had marched around Islamabad with Lathis to enforce 'Shariat'.

They were dealt with rightly. SCUMS!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom