What's new

Facts of Lal Masjid Operation!!!

i heard that Shujat Hussain was successful in talks with lal mosque leaders but then suddenly operation started

i think shujat hussain told that recently in capital talk

i heard that Shujat Hussain was successful in talks with lal mosque leaders but then suddenly operation started

I think successful talks means that whatever has been negotiated is acceptable to both parties, how come one can claim it as successful once it was not acceptable to government for any good or bad reason. It's very easy to malign government of that time cause no body would like to own or come to defend it after seeing dealing of courts and media with Mr Musharraf. But one important thing Mr Sujat is one of those politicians who doesn't need wind sock to determine direction and intensity of wind, he feel it through his cheeks. Whatever he said on this subject must be listened and understood by politicians and may not fall in some trap.

4-21-2013_143860_1.gif

Do the report say something about identity of 76 people and who were 16 unidentified people. Were they remained unidentified due to burning/ injuries or no one claimed them as their relatives?

Do the report say something about identity of 76 people and who were 16 unidentified people. Were they remained unidentified due to burning/ injuries or no one claimed them as their relatives?

Sorry don't know about these details. I am also waiting for the report (300+ pages) sooner or later it will find its way to internet. The report has a witness which claims he was sent by the Govt to negotiate and had successfully negotiated when Army attacked.

Nodoubt Musharraf had no choice. But Hamid Mir prove himself he is Mir. Big liar and traitor .

I think chaar paanch aur garh of intiha pasandi need to be taken out.

Yeh Lal Masjid ke pujari itne beghairat hain ke jab Muridke pe operation hoga tab bhi aise hi royenge...

They killed the rangers man then it had started ..

Yeh Lal Masjid ke pujari itne beghairat hain ke jab Muridke pe operation hoga tab bhi aise hi royenge...

Being an educated person you should sympathize with a common extremist. He learned what he did cut of from rest of the family and society under the loving guidance of Pakistan Govt. Zia ul Haq's policy remember. These poor sods have no option but to turn out this way.

And this is what I find most brutal in PA tactics. They raised these children to be used as cannon fodder, to fight Pakistan's war without Khakis or any retirement package. Armies don't treat their citizens as cannon fodder, when they do there is always a heavy price to pay.

Lal Masjid op is one of the successes of Gen. Musharraf no need to keep bringing up this issue, it is over and it was dealt with.

first karachi should be cleared from bahi loog

We should also add wht Imam e Kaaba Said about Lal Masjid occupants while he was here in Islamabad.
his statement should have been made a part of report

Back
Top Bottom