What's new

Facebook removes Hamza Ali Abbasi's post supporting deceased Kashmiri leader

Hafees Sayeed is running around as a honored hero in Pakistan and raising funds for terrorism. This nutcase Abbasi whoever he is starts a facebook controversy. Is Pakistan messed up or what.

Says a guy whos country elected a mass murderer to the top office

He is ISI agent plus taking money for promoting terrorism: Asma jhangir.

From the wrong part of media to the right space.
From Facebook to the Dawn.com.A wise move, at last.
He is a public figure so, could have done that at the first place.

when he kills some pakistani then sure you can call it as nutcase or terrorist or whatever, until then you have no right
Killer is a killer,any way one nation's hero is a terrorist for another...

He is ISI agent plus taking money for promoting terrorism: Asma jhangir.
Asma Jahangir is an Indian qadiani bitch

I hope atleast its clear that it was not removed by mistake and the msg wont be coming back.
They literally said that some were reinstated.

Besides, I find it ironic that facebook is taking a moral stance, when they have for years been accused of violating user privacy rights. I don't take anything facebook says seriously, and I'm glad that facebook is dying off. On one hand, they claim freedom of speech, on the other, they're actively censoring it. To this day, they have not taken down multitudes of popular neo-nazi pages and propaganda, white supremacy material...etc, from their website.

Forgive me if I don't take anything facebook says seriously.

u forgot the terrorist modi , the mental case . what say u about this nutcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you say he is terrorist and nutcase. What I see is he asks the UN to make it a Yoga day and they do. Some 170+ countries agree immediately and start following his advise.

The US president says he'd like to be invited to India by Modi. the US congress not just invite him and listen to his speech in rapture but also crowd him to get his autograph! these are senators and congressmen we are talking about. The Chinese premier visits him in his home town ...and then hosts hims and shows him around the sights his home town Xi'an.

Sorry, you try to talk like a big shot but you are kind of insignificant before all these luminaries and they all say Modi is a great guy.

feel ashamed I hope.

Says a guy whos country elected a mass murderer to the top office

My country is USA but I think you are talking about India and Modi. If you had kept up with the news, you'd have learnt that Modi was claered of all such charges even by the special investigators appointed by his opposition party, the Congress, which was in power at the time.

I don't know why you guys embarrass yourself by letting hate get in the way of getting facts right.

My country is USA but I think you are talking about India and Modi. If you had kept up with the news, you'd have learnt that Modi was claered of all such charges even by the special investigators appointed by his opposition party, the Congress, which was in power at the time.

I don't know why you guys embarrass yourself by letting hate get in the way of getting facts right.

As per your flag you are an Indian living in the US. Anyway by the same logic that your courts cleared Modi of all charges, the courts in Pakistan cleared Hafiz Saeed ( and the reason he was cleared was India did not provide any evidence in court to convict him).

I am no supporter of Hafiz Saeed and i actually don't even like him but why is it that you want us to accept your courts decision and you don't want to accept our courts decision.

As per your flag you are an Indian living in the US. Anyway by the same logic that your courts cleared Modi of all charges, the courts in Pakistan cleared Hafiz Saeed ( and the reason he was cleared was India did not provide any evidence in court to convict him).

I am no supporter of Hafiz Saeed and i actually don't even like him but why is it that you want us to accept your courts decision and you don't want to accept our courts decision.

'Your country' is different from 'your origin'. Anyway.

The difference is this is India and that is Pakistan.
This is Modi's opposition government in power, there it is Pakistani agencies exerting pressure to save their own whatever reputation they thought is left.

You are trying to equivocate violence by a crook and the violence of punishment that may be meted out to him by justice. Both involve violence but doesn't make them the same.

'

The difference is this is India and that is Pakistan.

that is an admission to your hypocrisy

This is Modi's opposition government in power, there it is Pakistani agencies exerting pressure to save their own whatever reputation they thought is left.

that is your presumption, let me give you an example of Indian justice system, remember samjohta express and how the army officer involved was set free because the police officer investigating that case got murdered.

You are trying to equivocate violence by a crook and the violence of punishment that may be meted out to him by justice. Both involve violence but doesn't make them the same.

One is accused of genocide ( Modi ) and the other (Saeed) is accused of terrorism. both are accused of committing crimes against innocent people. So as you can see they are both the same.

that is an admission to your hypocrisy

that is your presumption, let me give you an example of Indian justice system, remember samjohta express and how the army officer involved was set free because the police officer investigating that case got murdered.

One is accused of genocide ( Modi ) and the other (Saeed) is accused of terrorism. both are accused of committing crimes against innocent people. So as you can see they are both the same.

not at all. You guys expect cops and robbers to be treated equal? not gonna happen.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom