What's new

Facebook accounts bieng disabled for Burhan Wani profile picture.

Their servers are managed by us :)
physically , we dont decide what contents get stored in them.

My facebook account was just taken down 5 minutes after i made Burhan Wani's pic as my profile picture, i just cant believe the hypocrissy and the anti islam sentiment that the facebook administration posseses. Despite all their claims of freedom of speech blah blah blah these hypcorite pieces of dung remain filthy jews after all.
If you put up such jihadi on your facebook account, be ready denial of visa to western countries. US will ask for social media accounts during visa interview and if some thing pops up you are done for. ppl like musharaff can say something and roam around but you will take the hit.

You know I also got banned on quora for reacting to the filth of Indians on Pakistan.
Don't expect these goras act reasonable go Muslims . They always are more favorable toward non Muslims .

physically , we dont decide what contents get stored in them.

If you put up such jihadi on your facebook account, be ready denial of visa to western countries. US will ask for social media accounts during visa interview and if some thing pops up you are done for. ppl like musharaff can say something and roam around but you will take the hit.
lol, buddy i seriously dont give a fig about thier visas.

you will never know what life throws up, then you simply cant go back and change.
lol, half my family is abroad man, iam pretty vocal on fb yet never had my visa rejected and even if they would reject it in the future(which i seriously doubt) i really wont give a fig...my parents didnt bring me up to hold back my voice for ulterior motives...but hey thats just me...

here listen to this inspiring song about wani.

That's a poor narration though. Towards the end, wani sought support of stone pelters and was begging.

Interesting part is he was tipped off by another Kashmiri who passed info to IA. So much for collective idea.
:lol: Who was that Sanghi looking guy by the way?

That's a poor narration though. Towards the end, wani sought support of stone pelters and was begging.

Interesting part is he was tipped off by another Kashmiri who passed info to IA. So much for collective idea.
:lol: Who was that Sanghi looking guy by the way?

Any proof to support your lies?

Dno who that sanghi is may be they represented saffron terrorist GVT offical.

Picture of an Indian terrorist wont get you in trouble ;D
59146292b9741.jpg

or you can try alternative
DAUy538XcAAA29v.jpg

My facebook account was just taken down 5 minutes after i made Burhan Wani's pic as my profile picture, i just cant believe the hypocrissy and the anti islam sentiment that the facebook administration posseses. Despite all their claims of freedom of speech blah blah blah these hypcorite pieces of dung remain filthy jews after all.
Its anti - terrorism and not anti- islam.
Stop using facebook if you have any shame left . Stop using any jewish and Christian inventions and go live in a cave.

Last edited:
here listen to this inspiring song about wani.

U show me 100 videos, it does mot matter.
Who is the loser in all this? Kashmiris and u retards. U have now self-destructed.
The ground realities will not change, kashmir will not get independence. Its not in india's interest, world's interest.
Hell even china does not want a caliphate next to it from where uyghurs can be incited.

U r living in a dream world, be realistic and do something constructive to this society

U show me 100 videos, it does mot matter.
Who is the loser in all this? Kashmiris and u retards. U have now self-destructed.
The ground realities will not change, kashmir will not get independence. Its not in india's interest, world's interest.
Hell even china does not want a caliphate next to it from where uyghurs can be incited.

U r living in a dream world, be realistic and do something constructive to this society

Can you please elaborate?? if we are losers then who is winning, you?? woow joke of the day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom