What's new

FA-50 and JF-17 are the finalists for Malaysian Air Force's Deal: Korea Times

lets be real, jeff has no chance of winning. why isnt nigeria re ordering?

lets be real, jeff has multiple operators and is combat proven, while your samoosa's only achievement is elephant walk and ability to fly in a formation which was celebrated by having a dedicated thread created to it

Hmmmm CATIC doesn't make the L15
What are you talking about?

China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation (CATIC, Chinese: 中航技进出口有限责任公司) is a Chinese state-owned defense company with a core business in aviation products and technology. It is the exclusive representative of the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) in the global market.

Aircraft[edit]
Fighters: J-10, JF-17/FC-1 Thunder, F-7, JH-7E

Trainer Fighter: L-15, FTC-2000, FT-7

Trainer: K-8, PT-6

Helicopter: Z-19, Z-11, Z-10, Z-9, Z-8, AC311, AC312, AC313

Transporter: Y-9, Y-8, MA60, MA600, MA700, Y-12E, Y-12F, LE500

UAVs: Wing Loong, Cloud Shadow, Harrier, U8E

Same as ROSOBORONEXPORT who managed Russian defense export. They dont manufacture anything... They only managed and tender for foreign deal.

Please do more research before making some absurd comment.

lol so many quoted me, now let the heart burn begin. Reality strikes.
Reports on Malaysian fighter jet tender: Tejas in, JF-17 out

jeff is a bang for the buck but simpley not good enough.

You’re acting like tejas was chosen 😂😂. ps. Jf 17 stopped participating.
indians need to calm down, tejas doesn’t even have one export order. There’s no comparison between tejas and jf, all you can do if get happy over there being no jf order while jf will be getting more and more orders in the near future. Let the real heart burn begin. 0-2.

Curious. CATIC showed up with the L-15 but not FC-1/JF-17. So, did CATIC leave it to PAC to manage the JF-17 side? Or was there a fear of internal competition?
Maybe the more obvious explanation is in the other fighters present in the bid, Malaysia might want something that’s closer to a trainer than a fighter. The only actual fighter in the bid is the Tejas. Everything else is a LIFT platform. M436, Hurjet, FA-50, JL-15. I assume that the companies (CATIC and PAC) realized they wouldn’t buy JF-17, but CATIC submitted the JL-15 as its closer to what Malaysia may have been looking for.

You posted a Wikipedia page as proof....At least post the page from the Catic website you lazy imbecile.
I going to report your post with insult and personal attack. This is not your first time when you get humiliated by me and try to divert by insulting members. You think you are so smart with degrading words on others? Why you dont dare to show your flag? Got something not so delighted show, right?

What wiki post about CATIC is true. That post is posted by someone familiar with CATIC. Nothing to do with wiki or not. If you are not convinced. Go CATIC and check it out.

@LeGenD

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom