What's new

F35 for India, will this change the whole story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends,

We have to prepare for the worst...and thats why i have opened this thread...what pakistan will do in this case..

how to balance
what will be the effects...alhough it sems at this stage hypothetical..:angel:
What the hell does we mean MODS is this guy pretending to be pakistani because look through some of his posts and his identity becomes immediately clear. If its a typo or something like that then its fine but im sick of seeing indians pretending to be pakistanis on this forum or muslim.

dude whats wrong with you, you open 2 threads with same topic:crazy:, ok forget about F-35 what happend if India gets F-16 block 52. Then what? F-16 Pakistan's power and if india gets it, it all over.

i take my views outside context of indian or a pakistani views...and further if i know we cannot have pak related discussion in indian forum or vice versa..further why u go for identity...if the artlicle does interest u can move on...no offence meant although

Highly unlikely that we'll see F-35 in IAF colors before 2025, there's a huge backlog of risk sharing countries who'll get their birds first.

India has already invested in Pak-Fa and she's no way (financially) capable of handling two stealth platforms in near future.

F-35, if delivered to India only, will seriously disturb current status quo, something US would not want to do as long as she needs Pakistan in her ongoing WoT. :coffee:

Hello Friends,

I have opened this new thread,

if India gets US -F35 !!!!

post ur suggestions and theories :):agree:

What if pakistan gets F22 what would u do oh wait you will say oui oui oui oui oui oui and run with your tails between your legs.

Reactions: Neo
Threads merged.
Mr. Ouiouiouiouioui....please stop flooding the forum!
Thanks!

i take my views outside context of indian or a pakistani views...and further if i know we cannot have pak related discussion in indian forum or vice versa..further why u go for identity...if the artlicle does interest u can move on...no offence meant although

stop saying we this and we that and we need to prepare for the worst while eagerly going on indian threads and making it more than obvious who u are. Just make it clear who you are atleast. This forum has had problems before with people claiming to be muslim and pakistani and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom