What's new

F22 Raptor Killed !

Try this:

- killing the F-22 was an ECONOMIC decision:
- this unfortunate Maddow is your typical agenda driven talk-show person and like most (as shown even here ) is clueless about what she is speaking about;
- The US treasury is deep in debt: the F-22 was not the only program cancelled, so was the order for the replacement of the Presidential Helicopter (Marine -1). The new helo was supposed to cost more than the Air Force 1 747 !!!;

Once again, these so-called technical glitches presented by this sad, sad, creature, Maddow, are part and parcel of cutting-edge development: to use them as the reason why the program cancelled is more an indicator of the shallowness of this media person than of the truth: she constantly takes shots at the now non-existent Bush Administration. She tries to use this as an example of the big bad Bush - of course, the F-35 is also a Bush era supported program. Poor sad Rachel: she speaketh from bothe ends of her mouthe!!!

The F-22 remains at the forefront of technology and will be used as a platform for further development, because that's what research scientists, behind this platform, do!!!

can you believe this ...its not made of tin foil ..to be able to handle 9 G and go supersonic is not a small issue the air pressure pressure around the aircraft while going MACH 2 is more than the pressure exerted by small arms fire

you are seriously dumb when the damn plane is invisible to most radar what is the need to go low level ...dont you even know why conventional aircraft go low level .....because the have a BETTER chance of not bieng seen by radar ...whrn the whole plane is invisible to radar ,has VV low RCS whats the need to go low

iraqi airforce could not face f-15 f-16 ....so f-222 would be an overkiill ...currently there is nothing that can pose even slightest threat to the f-22 IN BVR so why do the need to deploy it there ...it the iraqi airforce had the PAK-FA ..they might have fielded the f-22

My dear Haanzo: you can make your points without using derogatory, sarcastic terms: goes to your credibility, don't you think??

Dreamer lists things that the ill-informed host makes, in a non-offensive way and your retort is to call him dumb and use sarcasm.

Really? This is debate??

can you believe this ...its not made of tin foil ..to be able to handle 9 G and go supersonic is not a small issue the air pressure pressure around the aircraft while going MACH 2 is more than the pressure exerted by small arms fire

you are seriously dumb when the damn plane is invisible to most radar what is the need to go low level ...dont you even know why conventional aircraft go low level .....because the have a BETTER chance of not bieng seen by radar ...whrn the whole plane is invisible to radar ,has VV low RCS whats the need to go low

iraqi airforce could not face f-15 f-16 ....so f-222 would be an overkiill ...currently there is nothing that can pose even slightest threat to the f-22 IN BVR so why do the need to deploy it there ...it the iraqi airforce had the PAK-FA ..they might have fielded the f-22

Dear Dumb King, infact King of the Dumbs!!

If you pay attention to video all the points I quoted were taken from that video. Infact I was quite surprised to see that American Think Tanks are not as dumb like you, they must have thought of every part and parcel of even small details while going for this huge investment.

Hey, just for the advice watch the once again.

My dear Haanzo: you can make your points without using derogatory, sarcastic terms: goes to your credibility, don't you think??

Dreamer lists things that the ill-informed host makes, in a non-offensive way and your retort is to call him dumb and use sarcasm.

Really? This is debate??

I just replied him. One thing more I really like F22 platform, it has an edge over Euro Fighter (its my opinion)

I loved this picture:smitten:

5024b399982fb85da23f54be00bef11b.jpg

well well well than who is the best SU 35,F35,Eurofighter,Rafale

What is an F-22 thread doing in PAF military aviation section :hitwall:

guys sorry to bother, but can anyone please tell me where can i find some info on exercise "bright star 2009" ?????

I would say raptor is not killed..its active invisible under out radars wait till the Govt changes in the name of National security it will be revived it should be revived..lets wait for next election in US..

I always said that this aircraft is overrated ...
I think the F-15 is much better..

I always said that this aircraft is overrated ...
I think the F-15 is much better..

You must be joking right ?

Even if someone thinks that F22 is too costly i.e. not worth the money, you can never say that F15 is "better".

You can say F15 is economical ... but not "better"

Regards,
Sapper

You must be joking right ?

Even if someone thinks that F22 is too costly i.e. not worth the money, you can never say that F15 is "better".

You can say F15 is economical ... but not "better"

Regards,
Sapper

F22 are just mainly used for taking out radars using stealth , all the other good stuff was done by F15, I think F15 is only being retired for political job creation process new contracts

Back
Top Bottom