What's new

F16/BLOCK 70 in USA Magazine

Sallmaz everyone

now here is finally another example of American Double Standards.
i have been saying the point again and again that w should now back out of the F16 deal even if america finally deceide to give them to us. my point have always been that we are getting old technology in these new times, a block 15 F16 flying in air at the time of F35z and Su30z sounded quite stupid, but many of my friends and seniors here were saying that we are getting our Block 15 upgraded, now waht, are we going to get them match the block 70 or Su30 or are we getting them upgraded for even superior configrations,

sorry fellows i dont mean to be offinsive but the truth is that tose who still want to relay on american support are living in fools paradise.

i think we must work hard of our JF17, modify it and improve it to meet F16 standards and then go for some more advanced planes form China, or turkey

Dear Chinaman,we are aware of all the tantrums u people are throwing around the world over,please refrain from doing so over here by not hijacking the thread.

for PAF their are two option either bulid good and transparent ties with russia and get SU 35 from them to counter indian SU 33 and F 16 Block 70 or Rafale and other option go for chinese JXX production as we did in JF 17

for PAF their are two option either bulid good and transparent ties with russia and get SU 35 from them to counter indian SU 33 and F 16 Block 70 or Rafale and other option go for chinese JXX production as we did in JF 17

I don't understand why everyone's talking about russia. It will be very difficult to get good ties with russia. We shouldn't get hyped bcz they provided engines for JF-17. We shouldn't be so sure about good ties with russia, at the moment, only China is the friend we can count.

I think if PAF decides to buy another frontline fighter..it will be most likely European (Rafale or Gripen..I know Sweden did not sell but if India does not buy Gripen then i am sure Sweden will sell it to Pakistan..).Anyway we should save money for JXX.I think in 10-12 years China will start making excellent jets!

I think if PAF decides to buy another frontline fighter..it will be most likely European (Rafale or Gripen..I know Sweden did not sell but if India does not buy Gripen then i am sure Sweden will sell it to Pakistan..).Anyway we should save money for JXX.I think in 10-12 years China will start making excellent jets!

agreed ... we save our money around 5-10 years and thn go for JXX or maybe china will make more advance jets and im sure about that china will make more advance and excelllent jets soon so pakistan wait and save his money atleast 5-10 years

I like Pakistanis,so emotional,so friendly,so forgiving,so trustworthy,so innovative,so intelligent,so enterprising,so rich,so naive..........

lol why all pakistanis have gone mad after this thread?

i would rather let enemy have F-16 over f-18. so while F-18 scares the ***** out of PAF top brass the new block 70 F-16 is making our fan boys *** in their pants.. :rofl:

please for give me..

wow some one here have a inferiority complex dude stop with these childish posts dude.

Inferiority Complex:what::undecided: No dude, I just mentioned Possible solutions, MRCA is a challenge for Pakistan and PAF. Its the competition with India that has lead us to Become the 7th Nuclear Power and First Islamic Nuclear power, Do you think Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was in "Inferiority Complex" when he said this after Indian tests during 1970's

We will eat Grass but we will make an Atomic bomb.

No! its the competition which makes us move forward and achieve new milestones and now MRCA is the latest one among those challenges which Pakistan has been facing for last 60 Years.

Back
Top Bottom