What's new

F15 QA maiden Flight

Nope. Scroll the way up and you'll see who start being political. As I said this thread is about F15QA. You can bring your MB problems with Qatar in another thread.

Well I thought your kings wants qatar to separate itself by building a canal

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ia-may-dig-canal-to-turn-qatar-into-an-island

I suggest reading my first post in this thread. Commenting on general Qatari purchase policies of late is relevant to the thread. I am not sure why an Arab user on the Arab section of PDF should not be allowed to do so. I am not biased either, as I already told you that Qataris are our brethren and I don't look at Qatar as a foreign nation. My initial comment also criticized certain purchase policies and priorities of GCC/Arab governments in relation to what I wrote as a side note.

Have you ever attended a university or college? Maybe you are not familiar with the concept of "critical thinking". You are posting some article from over 1.5 years ago. Can you see any imaginary canal being built? Do you think that a few km wide canal in some alternative universe will change the wider geography or geopolitics and ground realities in the region?

Only one king rules at a time.

Anyway there is no point continuing this discussion. I am ending it here.

Last edited:
my Qatari brothers if one day god forbid KSA attacked you fly those rafales, mirages, ETs and eagles to Iran. we will keep them safe until you sort out your differences with SA.:enjoy::enjoy:

my Qatari brothers if one day god forbid KSA attacked you fly those rafales, mirages, ETs and eagles to Pakistan. we will keep them safe until you sort out your differences with SA.:enjoy::enjoy:

The 13 negative ratings should have given me some insight.
You shouldn't be talking considering you have been permanently banned multiple times.
IMG_20200417_052748.jpg

Even after such a strong farewell message, why do you keep coming back again & again and keep getting permanently banned again & again? It has me somewhat curious.
@striver44 One of his many old accounts that got perma banned.

Last edited:
seriously are all Saudi's naive like you???
He is not naive, he is biased, for KSA and than Arab. He lives in a LALA land of his own reality. Don’t argue with him.

Few days ago, I had a discussion with my Iraqi Barber while getting a haircut. His family use to work for US military as translate and informants. Guy born and raised in Karbala and work there during the hight of Iraq war. One things that he was very much anger about was the Iranian control of Iraqi govt, Iranian stealing Iraqi oil ( don’t ask me how) and Iraqi govt and Iranian tools in Iraq living a lavish life styles.

These were the observations and grievance of an actual Iraqi. Now this ArabianEmpire tool wants to argue with you sitting behind his keyboard, spilling nonsense.

P.S: Iraqi are some shady people. So it’s quite possible, He was MF Iran because he saw my Veh LP with combat vet logo on it. There is a good change, fucker might be an Iranian tool himself when he was in Iraq.

My exposure To DoD contract tell me that, these Saudi, Emirate and Qatari models are nothing more than already proposed Models and upgrades to USAF. Once US finalized their model based on cost/benefit analysts. These companies water down and push rest of the models to GCC via marketing teams, they milk billions out of Arabs on the premises of “addition research” for “custom Saudi or Emirate” model. In reality they all are getting same sh!t more and less.

You shouldn't be talking considering you have been permanently banned multiple times.
View attachment 624266
Even after such a strong farewell message, why do you keep coming back again & again and keep getting permanently banned again & again? It has me somewhat curious.
@striver44 One of his many old accounts that got perma banned.
Yap, this tool keep coming back with his Arabian nonsense. Few days ago I get to respond to him, and I can smell Sh!t instantly. Arabian stallion was another of his ID I think.

Last edited:
my Qatari brothers if one day god forbid KSA attacked you fly those rafales, mirages, ETs and eagles to Iran. we will keep them safe until you sort out your differences with SA.:enjoy::enjoy:

my Qatari brothers if one day god forbid KSA attacked you fly those rafales, mirages, ETs and eagles to Pakistan. we will keep them safe until you sort out your differences with SA. :enjoy::enjoy:

Dont worry , We Turks are already in Qatar :enjoy::enjoy:

Turkey and Qatar can help each others ... Qatar and Turkey have a strategic relationship
Turkish Airforce can train Qatari Airforce in Turkey
Qatar can deploy F-15QA and Eurofighter Fighter Jets in Turkish Airbases for deterrence in the Eastern Mediterranean to help Turkey
and Turkey can deploy F-16s and maybe F-35s with NATO standart great Pilots in Turkish military Base in Qatar

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom