What's new

F15 QA maiden Flight

F-15 is beautiful as is F-16.

But the Flanker takes the cake.
Sorry no comparison for me, when I look at it, flanker looks like its midsection is trying to drop off. Purely in terms of looks, American jets from f-15 onwards are unrivalled. Beauty is of course purely subjective though.

I'm not trolling but looking at the military reality around Saudi Arabia, you're foreign policy and action is clearly backstabbing. 10 years ago iran wasn't in yemen, Iraq or Syria. but thanks to many of your Kings very very smart decision. Now Iran is in control of 3 Arab Capitals (Baghdad,Sana and Damascus).

You Pursue MB's while losing the region to the Shiite Iran. lol

Like I said , do something stupid like build a canal separating Qatar, and we'll see where that will get you.

Iran on Paper might be weaker than you, but they are determined and quite smart , something that you don't have.

Your made up reality (in your own head) is just that.

Baghdad is in control of Iraqi Arabs. Sana'a is in control of Yemeni Arabs. Damascus is in control of Syrian Arabs. Nice try though.

Yes, a country that has a smaller economy than tiny UAE, which is sanctioned and considered a pariah state, is a success story, while some of the richest and most stable countries, on the other hand, are "less smart". Nice logic.

Next time you will tell me that North Korea is more "smart" than South Korea.

QAF is going to be the most advanced airforce in the world.
also good for Pakistan, in sense of pilot training exchange program.
also, paf will evaluate the high tech for its AZM project

RSAF is way ahead of QAF and let us not even talk about the air forces of France, Russia, UK, USA, Russia etc.

Egypt is ahead too.

QAF has the most impressive arsenal compared to its population and country size (by far) in the world but what is that worth exactly when Qatar does not face any major threats as long as the US is around and as long as the GCC exists? They don't even have enough native pilots to fly all those planes. That should tell enough.

Question, do Qatar Air Force fighters have BVR capability active at the moment?
Will the F-15QA have BVR?

Last edited:
Question, do Qatar Air Force fighters have BVR capability active at the moment?
Will the F-15QA have BVR?

If it is even remotely as advanced as the F-15SA (whose alternative air-to-air fit includes no fewer than eight AIM-120 AMRAAM BVR missiles and eight close-range AIM-9X Sidewinders) the F-15QA will obviously have similar features. I have a hard time expecting anything else.

I believe that the Qatari Eurofighter Typhoon has that capability (meteor) already.

You can be sure of the Qataris not settling for anything less given what they are able to spend. After 2017 the current insane spending spree was inaugurated and they don't want to "lose face".

Why is this called a "Viking" take off? Any particular reason that you know of?

Sukhoi "Cobra" manoeuvre I get because of the initial motion.
making high speed take off while making a 90 degree pull i guess??

The Saudi Arabian F-15S version is still more advanced.

LOL how is it more advanced, typical bias
F15 QA will be equipped with
-the world's most advanced mission computer the Advanced Digital Core ADCP II
-AN/APG-82v(1)
-10 x 19-in Large Area Displays (LADs) in both cockpits (the first costumer to do so)
- the F-15QA will reportedly be able to deploy 16 AIM-120 air to air missiles + four AIM-9X Sidewinders on air defense missions, with a range of precision-guided stores such as Small Diameter Bombs and JDAMs available for air-to-surface sorties.

you see just as advanced if not more.

Your made up reality (in your own head) is just that.

Baghdad is in control of Iraqi Arabs. Sana'a is in control of Yemeni Arabs. Damascus is in control of Syrian Arabs. Nice try though.

Iraqi,yemeni and syrian Arabs who happens to be Shiite with loyalty, financing and backing of Tehran.
seriously are all Saudi's naive like you???

making high speed take off while making a 90 degree pull i guess??

LOL how is it more advanced, typical bias
F15 QA will be equipped with
-the world's most advanced mission computer the Advanced Digital Core ADCP II
-AN/APG-82v(1)
-10 x 19-in Large Area Displays (LADs) in both cockpits (the first costumer to do so)
- the F-15QA will reportedly be able to deploy 16 AIM-120 air to air missiles + four AIM-9X Sidewinders on air defense missions, with a range of precision-guided stores such as Small Diameter Bombs and JDAMs available for air-to-surface sorties.

you see just as advanced if not more.

Iraqi,yemeni and syrian Arabs who happens to be Shiite with loyalty, financing and backing of Tehran.
seriously are all Saudi's naive like you???

Go read up on the F-15SA and the ongoing modifications. As well as their numbers which dwarf that of Qatar's equivalent.

I don't interact with clueless trolls about internal Arab affairs when the person that I am supposed to be discussing with is showcasing his cluelessness time and time again and don't even know the basics. The ground realities on the ground are far too complicated for you to comprehend them so continue with your slogans.

The 13 negative ratings should have given me some insight.

90% of all Syrian Arabs are Sunni. Showcasing your ignorance once again. Al-Assad has been reaching out to all Arab states of importance in the past 2-3 years while you were seemingly sleeping as the expert that you are. The majority of Yemen is Sunni, 90% of Yemen is in control of the Yemeni government and Arab coalition and the Yemeni Shia are Zaydi who are closer to mainstream Sunnis than they are to Twelver's.

Similarly with Iraq, the US is going nowhere and the newly appointed PM is pro-Arab. KSA's ties with Iraq are now cordial once again.

@Falcon29 here we have another example.:lol:

Go read up on the F-15SA and the ongoing modifications. As well as their numbers which dwarf that of Qatar's equivalent.

I don't interact with clueless trolls about internal Arab affairs when the person that I am supposed to be discussing with is showcasing his cluelessness time and time again and don't even know the basics. The ground realities on the ground are far too complicated for you to comprehend them so continue with your slogans.

90% of all Syrian Arabs are Sunni. Showcasing your ignorance once again. Al-Assad has been reaching out to all Arab states of importance in the past 2-3 years while you were seemingly sleeping as the expert that you are. The majority of Yemen is Sunni, 90% of Yemen is in control of the Yemeni government and Arab coalition and the Yemeni Shia are Zaydi who are closer to mainstream Sunnis than they are to Twelver's.

Similarly with Iraq, the US is going nowhere and the newly appointed PM is pro-Arab. KSA's ties with Iraq are now cordial once again.

I think he means Iranian influence in those respective nations when it comes to ruling parties.

Pffft this thread is about F15 QA's until somehow you start talking about GCC and Qatari politcs dude. Lol

Try again next time. Haha

I think he means Iranian influence in those respective nations when it comes to ruling parties.

Sure, but we all know that those are Arab militias, political parties and individuals who are native to their lands and who have their own agendas irrespective of the Arab descended Mullah's that are ruling Iran. Therefore to somehow transform them into imaginary Iranians, makes no sense. They just have certain aligned interests, even though the Houthis (for instance) are very much their own actors who don't toy the Iranian Mullah line. We all know about Al-Assad as well, Russia has far more influence in Syria. Some Iraqi Shia militias (we all know which) are indeed armed wings of the Mullah regime/IRGC and if he had sticked to them, he would have somewhat of a point.

Pffft this thread is about F15 QA's until somehow you start talking about GCC and Qatari politcs dude. Lol

Try again next time. Haha

Read about the Saudi Arabian F-15SA modifications and recent upgrades before copy pasting.

You were the one that started blabbering about Qatar "separating itself" from its Arab brethren in some alternative universe. I had to give you a wakeup call and a trip down memory lane (historical lesson) all the way up to today.

Sure, but we all know that those are Arab militias, political parties and individuals who are native to their lands and who have their own agendas irrespective of the Arab descended Mullah's that are ruling Iran. Therefore to somehow transform them into imaginary Iranians, makes no sense. They just have certain aligned interests, even though the Houthis (for instance) are very much their own actors who don't toy the Iranian Mullah line. We all know about Al-Assad as well, Russia has far more influence in Syria. Some Iraqi Shia militias (we all know which) are indeed armed wings of the Mullah regime/IRGC and if he had sticked to them, he would have somewhat of a point.

Read about the Saudi Arabian F-15SA modifications and recent upgrades before copy pasting.

You were the one that started blabbering about Qatar "separating itself" from its Arab brethren in some alternative universe. I had to give you a wakeup call and a trip down memory lane (historical lesson) all the way up to today.
Nope. Scroll the way up and you'll see who start being political. As I said this thread is about F15QA. You can bring your MB problems with Qatar in another thread.

Well I thought your kings wants qatar to separate itself by building a canal

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ia-may-dig-canal-to-turn-qatar-into-an-island

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom