What's new

F-7P and F-7PG

F-7PG's will still solider on for some time but will be replaced by thunders eventually.
at best couple of years..all F7 are already retired and it would make more sense to get rid of mig21 and free supply line and focus on just niche mirage, jf17 and f16

that's actually a very good idea...it'll show up as a jet fighter on their radars but will be used as a surface to surface missile and the enemy wouldn't know it, hence they'll respond with jet fighters trying to chase it instead of responding with surface to surface missiles of their own. they'll never know that it has a nuke inside it; a very sneaky and effective way of catching the enemy off guard and preempting them.
Just like China did the same to their F-6/J-6 converting them into drones after retirement
B-6b   (J-6W) drones 2.jpg
milit1131-300x123.jpg

I have noticed that while we have dedicated threads for F-16s, Mirages, several on JF-17s but there is no such thread dedicated to the F-7P/PGs....which have been in PAF service for over Three decades and continue to play an important role in the PAF.
Thus a sticky thread to the type should be considered.

1622394711394.png

I have noticed that while we have dedicated threads for F-16s, Mirages, several on JF-17s but there is no such thread dedicated to the F-7P/PGs....which have been in PAF service for over Three decades and continue to play an important role in the PAF.
Thus a sticky thread to the type should be considered.

View attachment 749283

Agreed bro done.

Already on the way out [emoji6] mostly used as fill in number or point defense next few years will be gone
Provided block 3 next full batch is in ~50

Remaining block 3 l, 50-100 will replace mirages or at least 70 - 100% of the mirage fleet

Already on the way out [emoji6] mostly used as fill in number or point defense next few years will be gone
Provided block 3 next full batch is in ~50

Remaining block 3 l, 50-100 will replace mirages or at least 70 - 100% of the mirage fleet
I doubt the PG versions are going any time soon, remember these started arriving post 2002 stand off so they are less than 20 year old frames.#
I expect most Mirages to be out before the 7PGs.

I doubt the PG versions are going any time soon, remember these started arriving post 2002 stand off so they are less than 20 year old frames.#
I expect most Mirages to be out before the 7PGs.
How is PG different than the other variant?

Back
Top Bottom