Status
Not open for further replies.
F-16- block 15 was a miracle of history thanks to USSR Invasion
F-16- Block 52 because of US invasion of Afghanistan
F-35 well future can be kind to Pakistan again :lol:

F35 thanks to indian chief statement of inducting 5th generation...lol

:pakistan::usflag:

ofcourse. yeah.

But not in the near future. It'll take time. Also F16 was always cost effective, cheap and powerful, But F35 is not the next F16. US will offer it to Pak, but affording it is an issue, not only for PAF but also for India. It is offered to India but we are not being able to afford it.

Not only is it expensive, PAF has so many other options too.

PAF can raise 16 squadrons of J10 in the same amount of money required to raise 2 aquadrons of F35.

Or why not try Gripen?

F35 just doesn't cut the cake for me.

Nuclear Bombs were also not cutting cake for u guys,,, but see we achieved it...:pakistan::smokin:

You guys are simply in state of denial, an affect of your media.:tongue:

F-16- block 15 was a miracle of history thanks to USSR Invasion
F-16- Block 52 because of US invasion of Afghanistan
F-35 well future can be kind to Pakistan again :lol:

so the spilling of afghan blood helps u getting latest weapons may the future be kind to Afghanistan also.

No way, we will never opt for F-35. Not only they are too expensive(more than 200 million $$), but also unreliable due to future sanctions. We are happy with F-16 and our future J series jets.

Exactly same like when u tested Nuclear Missile in 1997 and same day you guys claim "Pakistan .... Nuclear Missile.... maybe 2050 AD"

HAHAHAH man you guys always live in dream!!! lolzzzzzzzzzzz :rofl::rofl:
Miyan ...jebh main paise chahiye.....F35 kharidne ke liye......hain kya....

Can Pakistan put together atlest 2 squadron of F35 .....before 2035.

F 35..? are you guyz kidding me..? lol when it came to old blks of F-16, india came out crying hard lal, do you want indians to die mourning and crying by talking about F-35..??:cheesy:

i just read the above posts, even though most of Pakistanies are saying its not possible and Pakistan also not going for F-35 still look at the pain Indians are feeling about it.. i am truly rolling on the floor laughing..:cheesy::cheesy:

4557065061_2486c0e86f_o.jpg

:pakistan:

Generally speaking i red an article (though not have orignal source) which stated that PAF wants to replace its fleet of F-16's with F-35 in 2020

But practically speaking i dun think its possible when i look at our current economic situation and the whole military budget ,its too expensive i dun see F-35's coming unless and untill some economic miracle happens

Generally speaking i red an article (though not have orignal source) which stated that PAF wants to replace its fleet of F-16's with F-35 in 2020

But practically speaking i dun think its possible when i look at our current economic situation and the whole military budget ,its too expensive i dun see F-35's coming unless and untill some economic miracle happens

bro im sure f16s gona serve PAF same as Mirages.:disagree:
i dont see any of PAF f16 phasing out till 2030.:blink:

do you want to say that Pakistan will sit back as a good boy watching india inducting PAK FA,,,??:blink:

Man! defence should be the top priority, even ISLAM emphasizes on preparation of war to maintain peace, even than our economy can flourish.

If enemy saw any weakness in our defense, they will surly exploit it. Then bye bye to economy..

do you want to say that Pakistan will sit back as a good boy watching india inducting PAK FA,,,??:blink:

Man! defence should be the top priority, even ISLAM emphasizes on preparation of war to maintain peace, even than our economy can flourish.

If enemy saw any weakness in our defense, they will surly exploit it. Then bye bye to economy..

:disagree:
Just to remind you, this is not the era of Mongols.

Today economy is the sharpest weapon and it can slash through any armor. A strong defense would not help the economy, it would only destroy it. Whereas a strong economy would enable powerful defenses.

F-35 is not a toy that can be bought just like that. You have to pay a lot for these. Its okay of you are ready to pay double the tax for it. But I doubt you would be able to afford it.

Its not the govt that buys those stuff, its the people of the nation. Its the money out of your pockets that is used to buy these. Millions are evading taxes today. That shows how much they want to spend it for this cause. If you want the govt to buy these then pay your taxes and encourage people to do the same. Donate to govt. Work for it. Making bold statements here won't get you F-35 home delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom