Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is better off with 300 JF17 thunder by 2013
150 J10
50 J11
12 AWACS
80 F16

80 Helo from Turkey
80 Helo from France

Its enough we can just get Chiese Stealth Varient once it becomes available - get 20 of those. :china:

F35 is not really a need for us immediately

We can seek F35 After our Navy gets 6 more subs and 4 more frigates

12 AWACS?? Dang dude they will be running into each other!!:rolleyes:

where is the airspace? And do you mean the Chinese copy of the Baryev (sp?)

yaar seriously if our politicians had the courage we could Black Mail America saying that our cooperation in WOT depends upon the F-35.

Yar even our Army can extract F-35 .They say go do operation in waziristan.We could say give us F-35 and we will perform the operation.(In reality however we could just perform a just a dusting operation nothing serious).

So blackmailing is courageous......If they had ba**s they would have stopped the drone attacks.

I think a Pakistani life is much more than a F35.

Well if every one is contributing to this wonderful thread than so should I.

Actually we tested the F-35 and found them lacking in many parameters therefore rejected them and choose J-10's instead. :rofl:

Well if every one is contributing to this wonderful thread than so should I.

Actually we tested the F-35 and found them lacking in many parameters therefore rejected them and choose J-10's instead. :rofl:

I'm surprised you did not pick the F-7 over all of them!

F-35 is not coming in the market before 2013, till then its useless to talk abt it.

Besides that PAF is designed to counter IAF.....and we have enough...and enough induction plans to power punch them.

After Successful JF-17 Block -I proj, PAF should focus on JF-17 Block -II.....which would be having new engine, new radar and stealth characterisitcs.

"In reality however we could just perform a just a dusting operation nothing serious"

Ahhh, you mean LIE to us...again.:rofl:

We're used to that.

Call us about those F-35s after you build those weapons factories on Afghan soil, won't you?

Maybe we'll deliver them to you-one bombload at a time.:agree:

Thanks.:usflag:

Get out of your misplaced senses of superiority S-2 East is Rising , your Era is about to Over:china:

We do not have money to buy them so I think India should buy at least 250 F-35's to fulfill the wetty wet dreams of Gen Deepak kapoor.

salam every one.
in early 80s pakistan got a chance to buy the most advance fighter of that time f-16 b/c of envolment of Pakistan in an American war against russia.USA wasnt willing to make such a deal but inforced by conditions.
Pakistan and USA are again in such kind of condition,where USA depends on PAKISTAN.
F35 is an advance next generation fighter of today like f16 of that time.PAF can get this things if PAKISTANI govt put some havy weight pressure on USA for DRONES and F35.

AM I RIGHT STEALTH.
:azn:

We put pressure but when we have people like "who have brain and know how to use".

Secondly if we see our current situation and ministry its impossible pakistan will get F-35. Frankly speaking its out of question right now especially because in US govt mostly are zionist and against Pakistan (everyone knows Isreal and Zionist agenda) so its impossible to get any single fighter jet from US like F22, F35 Apache etc.

If you point out my statement in some other thread few months bac krelated "put pressure on US" yes we put pressure and buy something like F16 or Cobra gunships. I ddnt say that Pakistan put pressure on US on the name of WOT to sell APACHes or F35.

Thanks,

We put pressure but when we have people like "who have brain and know how to use".

Secondly if we see our current situation and ministry its impossible pakistan will get F-35. Frankly speaking its out of question right now especially because in US govt mostly are zionist and against Pakistan (everyone knows Isreal and Zionist agenda) so its impossible to get any single fighter jet from US like F22, F35 Apache etc.

If you point out my statement in some other thread few months bac krelated "put pressure on US" yes we put pressure and buy something like F16 or Cobra gunships. I ddnt say that Pakistan put pressure on US on the name of WOT to sell APACHes or F35.

Thanks,

but buddy it can be possible after 10 or 15 years.is it...?

well so truly i made this thread for stealth,but hes quite. :undecided:
he disappointed me so much:cry:,i couldn't under stand what kind of person he is:blink:

by by uncle sam:usflag:

Whats happening to this forum man! Where are the mods???
Such useless threads being posted daily, we want this we want that; we can have this we can have that; you can have the Death Star if you had the bloody money in your pockets man!!

Not to mention that sugar is going to go upto 100/kilo; make a budget for that first, then the F-35

just close this thread this thread doesn't reflect reality in any sense
tis thread's idea is just representing a silly thought nothing else

mae ne F-22 lena ha bus, bhar mae jae F-35 :hang2:

Mods close the thread please..

"Get out of your misplaced senses of superiority S-2 East is Rising , your Era is about to Over:china:"

And you say this from Australia in english?

Vote with your feet. Or have you already?:rofl:

Tens of thousands do so annually by legally migrating to America. Many more do so illegally.

You?

Make your wishes reality and convince others of the same. Move to the PRC...if they'll have you. They'll need women for their men. Are you a woman, blackblood?

Thanks.:usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom