What's new

F-22p News & Discussions

News about PN ordering 4 more F-22P is bogus may be ture. It was reported that PN would order jiangkai-class frigates. But i am not sure if jiangkai frigate is 054A frigate.

Regretly, I can't give the information source because i have'nt the habit of writing down the website.

heck bro
cant read chinese. only read F-22P. so it has to do with PN acquisition plans.
can anyone translate.

I think there is some sort of mix up. PN has already ordered 4 F22P frigates. It is asking US to supply I think up to 6 ships. I think the future plan envisages possibility of acquiring another 4 ships but it is not yet confirmed.

These ship are with TOT. so the number has no significance. we can build as many as we want

These ship are with TOT. so the number has no significance. we can build as many as we want

It doesnt work like that. There will be an agreement in place as to the number pakistan can build. It will be forbidden to build more than that without chinese permission.

but seeing as how china is pakistan's friend, i'm sure permission will be granted.

Here's the link, Pakistan has ordered another 4 frigates, all 8 will be delivered within 6 years. The second batch will have its displacement increased to 3000 tons and will have a series of different upgrades compared to the first batch. 4 of them will be built in Karachi.

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/p/2007-09-27/1001465992.html>

Good News for our armed forces to expand our strategic relationship with the PRC.

Just qurious what is this F-22b? Is it a new project or are they nameing F-22p as F-22b?

Just qurious what is this F-22b? Is it a new project or are they nameing F-22p as F-22b?

ice you know our n/papers full of typo errors. it is still F-22p project/program.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom