What's new

F-22 Raptor pilots practice simulated combat against Pakistan, UK & France Pilots

Wow..Pakistani pilots are the only non-europeans in this batch. Goes to show quality of our brass. We dont like to boast everything in media which is a good thing.. But why are we practicing with F22?? Dont tell me we intended to get some of them once F35 is inducted in USAF :D :D :D

On the flip side, where are our indian friends??

"Originally posted my Mastan Khan"

"It is not an excericise of a tame draw---it is a battle amongst testosterone high fighter jocks where the loser will always feel impotent---it is not between the american reds and blues---same army training against each other for a better performance---it is men of one nation pitched against the men of another nation---in maybe a friendly but truly a realistic mock combat."

Unfortunately, the bigger dog has tamed us so much that we don't think about defeat. What can we do? What can we say? We got F22 by our majestic hands? No, we can't say that. So, we have to use another term and that is learn. You know what we learned from the exercise? Our pilots got a better idea of F22 but other than that they did not learn anything. Pakistanis are like tamed a---they don't see the COMPETITION between two nations rather they are happy to lick their master's shoe.

Mastan, you know why are you different than many Pakistanis? You have spent your life in the U.S., the things you have learned in the U.S. are of no match. You cant learn that in Pakistan, for sure. Instead of improving our own institutions, we preferred to go abroad and nations do not do that. The only nation who likes to do that has slave-like mentality. We never thought to compete with the U.S. rather we were too afraid or--

Last edited:
"Originally posted my Mastan Khan"

"It is not an excericise of a tame draw---it is a battle amongst testosterone high fighter jocks where the loser will always feel impotent---it is not between the american reds and blues---same army training against each other for a better performance---it is men of one nation pitched against the men of another nation---in maybe a friendly but truly a realistic mock combat."

Unfortunately, the bigger dog has tamed us so much that we don't think about defeat. What can we do? What can we say? We got F22 by our majestic hands? No, we can't say that. So, we have to use another term and that is learn. You know what we learned during the exercise? Our pilots got a better idea of F22 but other than that they did not learn anything. Pakistanis are like tamed a---they don't see the COMPETITION between two nations rather they are happy to lick their master's shoe.

Mastan, you know why are you different than many Pakistanis? You have spent your life in the U.S., the things you have learned in the U.S. are of no match. You cant learn that in Pakistan, for sure. Instead of improving our own institutions, we preferred to go abroad and nations do not do that. The only nation who likes to do that have slave-like mentality. We never thought to compete with the U.S. rather we were too afraid or--

Exercises like this offer the opportunity for differant countries to build relationships and skills. Who would have dreamed of Muslims countries fighting side by side with the USA, but it happend only a few years ago when Saddam invaded Kuwait.
Was Pakistan in on that?

Exercises like this offer the opportunity for differant countries to build relationships and skills. Who would have dreamed of Muslims countries fighting side by side with the USA, but it happend only a few years ago when Saddam invaded Kuwait.
Was Pakistan in on that?

No, you are completely wrong. You have no intellectual sense rather you are a basher and self righteous. NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT with another nation. It is just a matter of competitionn between two nations.
Did France fight with you after they made Rafale? No, they did not.
We have to compete with other nations so we can provide same standard of living to our citizens as the U.S. does. Why are you bringing religion into it? What are your motives?

Last edited:
Chickens have to compete (fight) with the cat one day or another---
They don't sit forever--

No, you are completely wrong. You have no intellectual sense rather you are a basher and self righteous. NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT with another nations. It is just a matter of competitionn between two nations.
Did France fight with you after they made Rafale? No, they did not.
We have to compete with other nations so we can provide same standard of living to our citizens as the U.S. does. Why are you bringing religion into it? What are your motives?

Originally Posted by CAPTAIN AMERICA
Was Pakistan in on that?

Was any thing I said there not a fact, I could have said Arab countries but dont think all of them were Arab. Not sure how I was bashing any one there. Its a simple statement of fact I know why countries do these exercises.

Originally Posted by CAPTAIN AMERICA
Was Pakistan in on that?

Was any thing I said there not a fact, I could have said Arab countries but dont think all of them were Arab. Not sure how I was bashing any one there. Its a simple statement of fact I know why countries do these exercises.

You were not only creating war hysteria but you were also bringing religion into it. In my posts, my emphasis was on a word "compete" which does not mean to fight with others rather it means to provide every necessity your people ask for. I think of a utopian society, where war wasn't the goal and where KILLING MACHINES were not made. Anyways, coming back to the topic, I would want Pakistan to compete with the U.S. in every way. It is not impossible but it is hard...I would like to see Pakistan 22 competing against F22.

"Its a simple statement of fact I know why countries do these exercises."
What will you learn by watching Mr. Jack climbing Mount Everest? You can only learn by playing with the cat. What will you learn while playing with a lion? Perhaps, will watch his 'killer moves'? Therefore, you can't learn much when you are facing f22 with an old dragon.

Last edited:
Where are the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Turkish, Russians, Indonesia, etc, etc, etc? Whats your point? :wave:

What the heck? Why did you randomly included all these countries?

Tell me will USAF exercise against Russian or the Chinese?

What should be debatable is Why didnt USAF invite India to test their Mig-21 vs the raptors?
USAF simply chose the most experienced F-7/Mig-21 users which was PAF.

What should be debatable is Why didnt USAF invite India to test their Mig-21 vs the raptors?

UAE authorities were responsible for the invite, the choice of F-7 was likely Pakistan's decision.

Get a life buddy, Did American told PAF to get Most Experinced jet F-7 to test with Raptors ??? Its up to PAF who will send their available jets and its their wish not US . And tell us was there anything available which Paf could send them there against US Fighter ? JF-17 or Old F-16 or Old Mirage??

Last edited:
Get a life buddy, Did American told PAF to get Most Experinced jet F-7 to test with Raptors ??? Its up to PAF who will send their available jets and its their wish not US . And tell us was there anything available which Paf could send them there against US Fighter ? JF-17 or Old F-16 or Old Mirage??

Actually my comment was never intended for a low IQ individual who lacks comprehension of the subject.

I clearly said.. USAF Raptor pilots wanted to experience Low Tech threat by the most experienced users so that in case of conflict with Korea or any country which operates F-7/Mig-21. Not saying that F-7 is a huge threat or F-22 is gonna dog fight since their will be very very slim chance after all threats will be engaged BVR.

USAF had its say on what PAF should bring to the exercise.

Back
Top Bottom