What's new

F-22 Raptor pilots practice simulated combat against Pakistan, UK & France Pilots

wow, just beautiful pics... :bounce:

Since when did India try to "invade" Pakistan?

Im am sorry Invade was to strong of a word. But strapping on bombs to an attack aircraft and heading towards the border was the right thing to either

Unbelievably enough, all the Flight Control Laws that we created and preserved so far, in books and in computers, to be executed by humans and machines, were created through trial and errors. Lives and limbs have been lost for non-flyers' benefits.

I would totally agree that lives and limbs have been lost in order to come up with flight control laws, I must respectfully and totally disagree with the first statement. Although this might have once been the case, these day FCLs are tested extensively using theoritical models and modern computation fluid dynamics procedures. Basically, it has been this way since the days of the X-29.
Multivariable Control Law Design for the X-29 Aircraft - Storming Media

See these links for support, this is just the most modern incarnation, but the wonderful thing about absolute statements is that you only need one counter-example, the intelligent flight control system:
NASA - NASA Dryden Fact Sheet - Intelligent Flight Control System

http://ti.arc.nasa.gov/m/pub/288h/0288%20(Kaneshige).pdf

i dont think that raptor has longer range than su 30 or other su...

SU-30 MAX RANGE WITH CONFORM FUEL TANKS: 1,620 NMI
F-22 ESTIMATED MAX RANGE WITH 2 EXTERNAL FUEL TANKS: 1,600 NMI

So, basic internet search reveals that range is essentially the same.

So who won the practice exercise? The Americans or the French,British, Pakistani's? xD

through these type of exercises,we can get lot of experience.
i think we need 1 or 2 squadron of f-35 from USA.

i think we send our mirage III in these combat mission rather than f-7

Paf should send their f-16 for that.. Were f-7 used in that exercise for target practice enemies of F-22 raptor????

NOpe. F-7 was very useful for this exercise.

They were used as low tech threat which is the mig-21/f-7. In case USAF decides to rock and roll with North Korea or some other air force with low tech threat they should be tested against the best operators of such type air craft.

alot of people think the f-22 is a bad plane ... that it cant take on the su-30 or su-35 in combat but when i asked pilots who had f 18 hornets going up against f 22 they saide that when they went in to a circular dog fight with the f 22 they would losse air speed but the f 22 CTV (controled thrust vectoring) would let the plane turn tighter turns and have a better angle of lock on's. all in all the f-22 has far more agility as well soo all in all f16 vs f22 paf still be at nthe top

I dont think the F22 is even meant to dog fight, Its Radar signature is approximately the size of a bumblebee. Can you imagine being a pilots an going up against invisible air craft. It would be the same as committing suicide in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom