What's new

F-16 sale: India’s protests will have no effect on Obama; Pakistan is too vital to US in afghanistan

First learn to discuss calmly...no need to become hyper.

Tell that to the Indian officials who are angry and disappointed... We wouldn't be having this discussion today weren't it for the paranoia of Indian officials. No other country creates so much hue and cry after a defense deal between other countries.

Watching the comments made by our eastern neighbors... all I got to say is that I am loving it:smitten::pop:

Google is there why not just search F-16 vs Jf17? They are comparable aircrafts
After nearly 5000 posts you even didn't know the purpose of induction of JFT and F-16 in PAF...I means you are here only for trolling:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

US gov has already greenlit this, nothing that anyone in congress can now do, as long as Obama claims "national security interests".
Also, this was never being sold to Pakistan, it was being given to it. Instead of giving CSF, Obama is offering 800 million dollars, and 8 surplus F-16 blk 52s. Pakistan never asked for them, the US is doing it to both repair the damage done to their relationship, and encourage Pakistan to expand ZeA to Punjab, which was already set to happen soon anyway.

Also, Pakistan's economy is improving quite a bit. It's GDP is expected to cross 300 billion by the end of next year, and 400-500 billion by 2025-2030. It's also expected to cross the trillion dollar mark between 2040-50, so within 36 years, Pakistan will become a high income economy.

Wrong.Those 8 F16's are paid by Pakistan with 700 million $.

Nowhere did i see that US is paying for them .Sry

Sorry Sir, I have no time for trolls.

But have all the time to troll???

Instead of ranting here in front of us like a clown, go ask dickheads ruling your country to stop humiliating your country with constant bitching ad moaning about just 8 aircraft. Go. Shoo.

I thought that by now you would have read the main thread on it.Anyway,

India left "disappointed" as US goes ahead with F-16 sale to Pakistan.

In all the links i see it mentioned as "a sale to Pakistan" not aid .If you can find a link stating otherwise,pls provide.

This doesn't in any way prove that Pakistan will be fully paying the amount from its own pocket. We need a source which fully establishes this fact. You too are relying on incomplete information, but that is no surprise.

Instead of ranting here in front of us like a clown, go ask dickheads ruling your country to stop humiliating your country with constant bitching ad moaning about just 8 aircraft. Go. Shoo.

Harsh but true.

I don't get it why India is so hot and bothered. India buys so much from Russia despite US imposing sanctions on many of the Russian MIC but you don't see US whining about it to India - India should extend the same courtesy to US when it helps out it's allies with some jets out of their own pocket. It is not like India is paying for these F-16.

This desperation of Pakistan for mere 8 F 16's make me think about the quality of JF17s.
Hi,

So using the same flawed analogy ordering rafaels for the past 10 years will also question the Tejas capability, eh ?

Man!...you are beyond redemption. Less hate will do you good personally

Hi,

So using the same flawed analogy ordering rafaels for the past 10 years will also question the Tejas capability, eh ?

Where did I brought Tejas here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom