What's new

F-16 program not stopped: US Embassy

guys a lot of members here were condemning the US for stopping the sale (which turned out to be false) , now they have clarified .why do you still want it ? i mean according to most the J17 is better and a lot cheaper.

lol we aint buying new, we want what belongs to us .... and it is on its way :)

Its not the thing that you dnt want to buy new ones but they dnt want to sell f16s to Pakistan

haha............ i think they were the ones giving us the option of additional 18 F-16s but we didnt excercised tht option.

Now u have good time hving wet dreams..........;)

haha............ i think they were the ones giving us the option of additional 18 F-16s but we didnt excercised tht option.

Now u have good time hving wet dreams..........;)

Then why are they saying honoring their commitment ? The Americans that is

Manufacturer want to sell their aircrafts to Pakistan (Just allow them they are ready to sell their products to China even to Russia) but US gov wont allow them

Read the article again. The statement comes from the US Embassy, not Lockheed Martin

By USN you mean US Navy ?

yes dear USN havy has 18 of our Impounded Pakistani F-16 .USAF already transfered to us but USN refused .

PAK_f16.jpg

heard there was some sort of settlement for those f-16s that navy refused ??

anyway PAF is intersted in older F-16s, as it think to have good experience and infrastrutrue for those birds..so if PAF can get it cheap it would defiently go for it..Lets see when USAF start retiring them will they be any airworthy or not..and more importantly will we be able to get hold of few older ones or not?

yes dear USN havy has 18 of our Impounded Pakistani F-16 .USAF already transfered to us but USN refused .

They were used as aggressors and flown harshly. Wont be surprised if their service life is limited

guys a lot of members here were condemning the US for stopping the sale (which turned out to be false) , now they have clarified .why do you still want it ? i mean according to most the J17 is better and a lot cheaper.

Because, unfortunately we have already paid for them.

I agree with Secur it would be dishonest to stop deliveries after the deal is signed.
LOL that what Iran though about the russian delivery of s-300, but russian did not deliver it.

don't blame it on the sanctions since sanctions said nothing about scrapping any contracts which are in the process of being complete.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom