• Total voters
Pakistan have went for the best way:
Top Line:
F-16s new & used USA
SU-35s Russia
Mid Level:
JF-17s Local

both are nearly same

which one you will select and please explain why?
in this theater there is nothing at present that can take on MKI as its thourowlli matured by IAF in its war doctrine + it dosent has F-15 like opponent till now so in my humble opinion MKI rules the south asian air space :D

both are nearly same

which one you will select and please explain why?

F15 is better
F-15c with aesa upgrades can surely take care of mki..
BTW f-16s have defeated f-15s alot of time...old excerices where mki won don't matter now...

Top Line:
F-16s new & used USA
SU-35s Russia
Mid Level:
JF-17s Local
Some massive upgrades for thunders are required...78 vipers with fewer in block 52 configuration can't defend us from 272 mki plus mirage 2k9 mig 29s n so on..

Top Line:
F-16s new & used USA
SU-35s Russia
Mid Level:
JF-17s Local
SU-35 for pak i don't think so.i heard of this news but its all myth.if PAF wants new jets they will buy from china not russia.

in this theater there is nothing at present that can take on MKI as its thourowlli matured by IAF in its war doctrine + it dosent has F-15 like opponent till now so in my humble opinion MKI rules the south asian air space :D
same thought here,its the best fighter in south asia.

F-15c with aesa upgrades can surely take care of mki..
BTW f-16s have defeated f-15s alot of time...old excerices where mki won don't matter now...
i read in many articles where MKI beats f-15 and f-16 in dog fight.but don't remember which version they were.
Some massive upgrades for thunders are required...78 vipers with fewer in block 52 configuration can't defend us from 272 mki plus mirage 2k9 mig 29s n so on..
yup you need something better.
and we need too to counter china's huge airforce.

Wait n see 50-60 SU-35S coming for PN n PAF ordering another 32 new f16s

Jordan n Egypt will easily their f16 too very soon.

Wait n see 50-60 SU-35S coming for PN n PAF ordering another 32 new f16s

Jordan n Egypt will easily their f16 too very soon.
Sir. if you think india will allow sale of SU35 to pakistan then you are insane.. you are dreaming.. forget what i said.. just think straight.. there are billion of $$$ upcoming defence contracts with India.. regarding Pakfa.. FgFa.. Submarine... Brahmos.. Choppers.. and many many more.. and if you think Russia will sale SU35 to pakistan sacrificing so many deals.. than bhai sahab i have no comment..

Inconclusive without a scenario.

Only F-15 Silent Eagle has improved RCS values but they're not operational yet. Second best variant of F-15 (F-15E Striking Eagle) doesn't have anything cutting edge.

Both F-15E and Su-30MKI have plans for AESA radar upgradation, equivalent avionics, fbw engine system with double engine redundancy.

But, Su-30MKI has a clear upper hand in dogfights due to ability to operate at higher AoAs and load factor 'n' values because of their canards and thrust vectoring.

Sir. if you think india will allow sale of SU35 to pakistan then you are insane.. you are dreaming.. forget what i said.. just think straight.. there are billion of $$$ upcoming defence contracts with India.. regarding Pakfa.. FgFa.. Submarine... Brahmos.. Choppers.. and many many more.. and if you think Russia will sale SU35 to pakistan sacrificing so many deals.. than bhai sahab i have no comment..
Tell me is there a dual seat for su35?

Inconclusive without a scenario.

Only F-15 Silent Eagle has improved RCS values but they're not operational yet. Second best variant of F-15 (F-15E Striking Eagle) doesn't have anything cutting edge.

Both F-15E and Su-30MKI have plans for AESA radar upgradation, equivalent avionics, fbw engine system with double engine redundancy.

But, Su-30MKI has a clear upper hand in dogfights due to ability to operate at higher AoAs and load factor 'n' values because of their canards and thrust vectoring.
Checkout the F15 SA of Saudi Arabia. It's the most advanced eagle ever made. I ll rate that thing second best after raptor. It leaves F 15 E far behind.

Checkout the F15 SA of Saudi Arabia. It's the most advanced eagle ever made. I ll rate that thing second best after raptor. It leaves F 15 E far behind.
even USA has the best fighter jets but how does it helps PAF or its querst for regonal air supremecy :azn:

About 60 of them for PNAF
sure sure why not ...... but onli problem is money as russian dont give anything for free or on soft loans first bring that money then make cloud castels ..... cheers mate :cheers:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom