What's new

Eyesight issue in Pakistan Army

mrfjani

New Recruit

Reaction score
i have a problem my eye sight is weak at 2.5 and i don't know the meaning of 6/6 and 12/6 and 9/6 etc plase tel me about this breefily

After giving a number i.e. 2.5, the value 6/6 means perfect eighsight with this number, 12/6 means eye weakness is 50% corrected and 9/6 means almost 66% eyesight corrected with the given number.

In young people, eye-sight weakness can be fully corrected i.e. 6/6 . But in older people, its not possible to perfectly correct eye-weakness so 12/6 or 9/6

if the right eye has -1 and left is -2 where they stand in term of 6/6, 6/9, 6/12 etc.............
regards

Shoot!! I thought there was some serious issue with eye sight among Pakistani soldiers.. :D

I have eyesight problem im farsighted lens power is 1 and 1.25 can i join pak army as ground soldier Thankyou!

meri eyesight -1.25 weak hai .. with glasses 6/6 ... can i join pakistan army ???

SPH CYL AXIS V/A
R -3.0 -75 10 6/6
L - 3.0 -1.75 170 6/6
I WANT TO JOIN PAK ARMY CAN I JOIN WITH THIS EYE SIGHT

I have a little squint in my eyes bt eyesight is correct...can i apply for pakistan army??

i have a problem my eye sight is weak at 2.5 and i don't know the meaning of 6/6 and 12/6 and 9/6 etc plase tel me about this breefily
Hi,

From the thread title---it sounded like that the pak army is having eye sight problems---. Are they----?

Back
Top Bottom