What's new

Ey India, I think You're Finished

Hakikat ve Hikmet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
A damn good presentation on the India's dead vulnerabilities vis-à-vis China from Praveen Sahney. Another masterpiece.

Major points including my inputs:
  • China is after the final stroke to take back the lands she presumes to being taken away from her while she was weak. It's no border skirmishes, it's getting back South Tibet, Ladakh, Sikim etc. All means are Helal to these ends
  • China is now testing the "cognitive" response from India. According to Jinnah, India never learns anything new, or unlearns what she has already learnt
  • Situational awareness is expanded to have a reinforced and simultaneous two-front conditions. Many more "tricks" are kept hidden within the sleeves
  • China is after the capabilities in all domains - military, political, sociological, diplomatic, economic, financial, cyber, public health, natural resources etc. - in a non-contact synergic fashion. India is after buying the expensive platforms from the third parties
  • Etc....
*My note: one push from COVID, Black Fungus etc., and the top Parsi/Marwari/Jain etc. tycoons, who own 90% of India's wealth, have moved out of India

Last edited:
A damn good presentation on the India's dead vulnerabilities vis-à-vis China from Praveen Sahney. Another masterpiece.

Major points including my inputs:
  • China is after the final stroke to take back the lands she presumes to being taken away from her while she was weak. It's no border skirmishes, it's getting back South Tibet, Ladakh, Sikim etc. All means are Helal to these ends
  • China is now testing the "cognitive" response from India. According to Jinnah, India never learns anything new, or unlearns what she has already learnt
  • Situational awareness is expanded to have a reinforced and simultaneous two-front conditions. Many more "tricks" are kept hidden within the sleeves
  • China is after the capabilities in all domains - military, political, sociological, diplomatic, economic, financial, cyber, public health, natural resources etc. - in a non-contact synergic fashion. India is after buying the expensive platforms from the third parties
  • Etc....
*My note: one push from COVID, Black Fungus etc., and the top Parsi/Marwari/Jain etc. tycoons, who own 90% of India's wealth, have moved out of India

South Tibet is Chinese land illegally occupied by Indians. China has cleverly been waiting to become strong enough to get Indians by their neck. Chinese have apparently been advising Pakistan in the past to keep the illegal Indian occupation of J&K at the back-burner and Indians have been taunting at us that Chinese advice. Now when the Chinese find it appropriate time to get it over with Indians, action is just to follow. It’s impossible for Chinese to let Indians keep occupying their South Tibet lands. Iron brother is preparing for action and I am sure Pak is not going to miss any opportunity this time. In fact, it’ll really be a two front game this time. And that’s good for Indians too. They have been claiming being prepared for two front war for a long time now. I think they’ll get their wish soon.

If it doesn't have Pakistan, Hindu or 1971 in the title, you ain't getting any views.

1622232083899.png

1622232094490.png

Last edited:
His knowledge is impressive.

But Indians have completely lost it. They are in denial. Fake nationalism and arrogance on top of Hindu fascism has made India dangerous in the region. They are on path for self destruction.
If they start behaving like a crazed elephant they need to be put down before they do immense damage.

Lallu chinese who barked and then backed off as usual in ladakh and their pak cheerleaders.Typical.And the sellout field marshall swaneystein asthe mighty analyst. :lol:
India is above pak's paygrade.Dont bother.

Above Pak Pay grade!!
Another grand illusion of a nation where 40% of the world poorest live.

We know despite losing 11 K sq km of land, Modi still said , "not an inch of Indian soil is lost".
We know the cowards when we see them.
Wait , everyone is waiting too.
Tick, tick, tick.

Lallu chinese who barked and then backed off as usual in ladakh and their pak cheerleaders.Typical.And the sellout field marshall swaneystein asthe mighty analyst. :lol:

well actually you are very much in their pay grade peer-peer

economy wise.
you’re at $1900/person vs pakistan’s $1350/person

military wise
You spend $45/person at $45 billion
They spend $47/person at $8.5 billion

you’re way below Chinese pay grade they do $10,000/capita GDP vs your $1900
They spend $200/person on military vs your $45/prrson

One push from A, then from B then from C and then D…………

Will it end by Z or there is a plan to add something new after Z?

COVID, China, Black fungus, brown fungus etc etc.

People do dream in broad daylight.

Have been hearing this from our expert friends across the border for more than 2 decades. Every expert claims an ongoing crisis as the start of the end. India is not going anywhere. It will be around long after all these people and countries declaring end of India are gone.

Last edited:
Can any one explain, which part of Laddakh China claims? This always confuses me?

Is it the entire Ladakh China claims? Or just Aksai Chin? Which is already under Chinese control.

View attachment 748697

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Azadkashmir @Skywalker @PakFactor @khansaheeb @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Hassan Guy @xeuss @Jackdaws @Mugen
There are a bunch of Agreements from the British era that PRC doesn't recognize but India insists exists. This includes McMahon Line, Johnson Line. I think there is McDonald line somewhere too. Point is - China claims there is no demarcation or if demarcation was done by an authority which was not under control of China, then it doesn't recognize it. No idea what they actually claim.
Additionally, China is more interested in Arunachal as "South Tibet" and they have some interest in Sikkim. Obviously Ladakh only lately holds strategic value.

lallu chinese killed atleast 20 of your surmas in hand to hand combat, and you could not do a zilch. jao chullo bhar pani mein doob maro.

Back
Top Bottom